Author Topic: 01-01-06: So who did it? Titus or Ryan?  (Read 11055 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
01-01-06: So who did it? Titus or Ryan?
« on: January 01, 2006, 02:43:38 AM »
who actually did the snuffing? the consensus seems to be craig, but some say it was kelly. who did the actual deed?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: so who did it? titus or kelly?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2006, 02:56:12 AM »
Big flurry of support last week for Kell now it's swung back to Craig.

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2006, 04:22:09 AM »
Col. Mustard in the study with the candlestick.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2006, 05:21:14 AM »
Col. Mustard in the study with the candlestick.

You're so full of shit!  It was Professor Plum in the library with the wrench!
Ron: "I am lazy."

TJ-JD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2006, 07:09:45 AM »
I have no idea who did it, but this could become a very interesting situation for the prosecution if one of them did it and the other just got dragged along.  Titus admitted to having a relationship with the victim, which suggests that there may have been marital problems; one has to wonder how committed Titus and Ryan are to each other.  When put in seperate rooms and faced with the possibility of pleaing to a lesser charge in exchange for testimony, either Titus or Ryan will be faced with an interesting decision.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2006, 07:38:40 AM »
You're so full of shit!  It was Professor Plum in the library with the wrench!

You're both wrong.

It was David Pecker at the Orleans Hotel with the piece of fried chicken. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2006, 07:44:42 AM »
who actually did the snuffing? the consensus seems to be craig, but some say it was kelly. who did the actual deed?

Here are the facts.

It may be that only Craig and Kelly know for absolute sure.  Certainly those who "know" are not saying and everything posted here is complete and utter speculation which is wearing thin.

But remember, its still Craig who is charged with murder and that has not changed since they have been in custody. 

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2006, 07:49:45 AM »
if she was still alive, then titus is truly hardcore

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2006, 08:04:34 AM »
was she still alive when the car was set on fire?  I think she may have been.

Here's a theory...

Mind you, just playing devil's advocate here (no pun intended), but how's this...

Neither of them killed her. No doubt, charges of committing an indignity to a corpse would be hard to deny, but not so much murder.

It's already been established that Craig might have made some serious enemies. Who knows what he was into? He could have really pissed someone off. Who is to say that perhaps one of his enemies wasn't sending him a strong message by killing his assistant?  Craig and Kelly discover the body already bound, gagged, duct taped and strangled... can't tell the police about it because too many questions would be asked. So they decide to simply get rid of the body themselves? (no body...no crime) 

Or maybe Melissa was a target for other reasons, and for their own safety, neither CT or KR wanted her in their house for the few remaining days she had in LV. They discover her bound, gagged, duct taped and strangled in her hotel room, ...and since it was their credit card that rented the room, didn't want the heat and/or close scrutiny, such a discovery would inevitably bring, ...so they attempt to dispose of her body themselves (no body... no crime).

Or maybe Kelly did find her as someone claimed, and after telling Craig about it, Craig thought that maybe Kelly did it, or would be suspected of it, and decided to get rid of the body thinking he was protecting Kelly? (no body... no crime)

...or better yet ...how about none of us knows a darn thing about what went down.
w

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2006, 08:07:00 AM »
Thanks for the insight, we all feel better now. ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2006, 08:09:08 AM »

she's an actress.  she's always looking for the dramatic angle :P

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2006, 08:10:07 AM »
Its time to quit the guessing and endless debate on what happened.  All will be revealed in due time.  Atleast a version of the truth that can be proven will be. 

It already seems like they are gearing up to deny everything by what the lawyer said about them "going on a holiday" when they ran ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2006, 08:38:06 AM »
Titus admitted to having a relationship with the victim, which suggests that there may have been marital problems

No problems-apparently everyone was shared equally.

Once Kell has regained sobriety though, she'll probably turn on him because of it.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2006, 09:19:47 AM »
she's an actress.  she's always looking for the dramatic angle :P

You think that's dramatic? HA! There's more drama if the theory states only one of them did it.

I was simply trying to point out what Rocket so articulately stated... the facts will be revealed in time. In the meantime, we really don't know anything, and no amount of speculation, rumour or innuendo is going to change that.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2006, 09:28:28 AM »

I know some of you might consider the idea of any guy being enough of a stand up kind of man who would seek to protect the woman in his life, an odd one. I know how foreign a concept some may find it, ...especially since some guys would actually sit back and let their own mom take the fall for them.

But if some of you guys can actually take pleasure from such tragedy, have at it. If you have too much scrutiny on your life to enjoy the company of a tranny, you might as well get your rocks off from someone else's misfortune.
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2006, 10:07:44 AM »
You're a defense attorney's wet dream.

You're willing to throw logic and reason out the window, and depend upon wildly unlikely scenarios which romanticize Craig's intentions for fleeing cross-country.

They discovered her strangled by one of Craig's enemies, so they burn the body and their own car, and flee across the country, in order TO AVOID SUSPICION?

Could you really argue these points with a straight face?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2006, 12:36:04 PM »
You're a defense attorney's wet dream.

Ya, I've been told I've been the subject of many a wet dream.
What can I say? <sigh> ...I just have that effect on guys. All in a days work I suppose :P

You're willing to throw logic and reason out the window, and depend upon wildly unlikely scenarios which romanticize Craig's intentions for fleeing cross-country.

They discovered her strangled by one of Craig's enemies, so they burn the body and their own car, and flee across the country, in order TO AVOID SUSPICION?

Could you really argue these points with a straight face?

:o Huh! What romanticize? ...what intention to flee the country?
Didn't you hear? ...they were visiting friends for the holidays.  ;D

Sources have claimed he said: "Something happened and I need to get out of town for a while"

Well guess what, ...that doesn't mean he's trying to flee the country. It could just mean what it says. A desire to get out of town for a while. Other than when you were stabbed, I know your website is the closest thing you've ever come to to fame or notoriety (and I don't mean that as a dig), but from all indications Craig & Kelly were BB royalty, and very high profile in LV. That being the case, a desire to be out of town as word spread about a grisly find such as a body in the trunk of their burnt-out automobile is a good enough reason to want to escape the inevitable media onslaught, questions, sideways glances etc., What better way to relax and temporarily ease your mind from your troubles than a make-shift camper, the open road, picturesque Wyoming vistas, ...and a pedicure while enroute to visit one of your dearest friends for the holidays? Never underestimate the power of a good pedicure to ease your mind. If you've never had one, ...you don't know what you're missing.  :D

But seriously tho, I remember when Patrick Duffy's parents were found murdered in their bar in Montana. The poor guy could barely step foot outside his front door without some paparrazzi photographer aiming a tele-photo at him. Patrick, Carlyn, and the boys, were put through hell, ...and they were above suspicion in all areas. How much worse do you think things would have been for Craig & Kelly?

The theory he was trying to get to Greece to avoid extradition in a murder wrap is ludicrous!
Greece Extradites! If he was looking to do that, why didn't he just go to Mexico?
It's a heck of alot closer, they could've gotten there in one afternoon, lived like Kings,
...and Mexico doesn't extradite.

And where did these "theories" he was liquidating because of the murder come from?
Evidence shows he was in the process of liquidating before this happened.

Have any of you stopped for a moment, to consider that maybe, ...all this internet chatter from idiots who "claim" to be in the know, and who spewed their unsubstantiated comments about both what occurred, as well as Craig's intentions, prompted law enforcement officials to deem the couple a flight risk, and therefore laid charges and issued warrants to ensure they'd be available later? The Police did interview both of them, and let them go. They weren't arrested, and apparently were NOT told that they shouldn't leave town. If you think law enforcement doesn't consider, or act upon "information" gleaned from internet bulletin board chatter, try telling that to the guys arrested for a boxing day shooting that occured here in Toronto. Or tell that to Mafiaboy? Remember him, ...the kid who took down eBay, Yahoo, Amazon, Excite, Etrade & CNN? Cops get quite a bit from and do infact act upon information gleaned from listening to internet bulletin board chatter. nuff said.

Love them or Hate them, you can't deny that these are very real people, in one hell of a pickle. And each and everyone of you wouldn't want this circus atmosphere surrounding your troubles. God Forbid it ever happens to one of you. And don't give me that "I would never get myself in such a mess" BS. It could be one of you. I'm not saying they're innocent. I'm not saying they're guilty. But it is possible for anyone of you to be completely innocent, and still have a body turn up in the trunk of one of your cars. If you don't think so, then you're the one who's dreaming.

I have my own opinion about what happened, ...but who the heck am I to slander or libel suspects (which they will remain until a jury of their peers says otherwise) in cyberspace, and claim it to be gospel. I'll wait to see what comes out at trial to see how closely my theory comes to what is presented at court. The glee & satisfaction some people are finding in such misery & misfortune is truly appalling

Truth is you're a prosecutors wet dream, because you're willing to convict a man, before seeing any possible exculpatory evidence. I'm not saying any exists, ...but gee whiz, at least wait to see if any does exist before you stick a needle in his arm.
w

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2006, 12:39:49 PM »
...but who the heck am I to slander or libel suspects (which they will remain until a jury of their peers says otherwise) in cyberspace, and claim it to be gospel.

That's the beauty part.... given their current circumstances, we can "slander" them all we want, and there's not a damn thing they can do about it.

It's open season on the Tutuses!

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2006, 12:48:28 PM »

That's the beauty part.... given their current circumstances, we can "slander" them all we want, and there's not a damn thing they can do about it.

It's open season on the Tutuses!

You sure about that? People have been known to accomplish remarkable things from behind bars before.
w

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #19 on: January 01, 2006, 12:50:03 PM »
Kelly is so fucking hot.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2006, 12:53:42 PM »
You sure about that? People have been known to accomplish remarkable things from behind bars before.

I wouldn't bet on it... they need all the money they've got to mount their criminal defense... they don't have the resources to pursue chickenshit lawsuits over anonymous message-board insults.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2006, 01:01:40 PM »
I wouldn't bet on it... they need all the money they've got to mount their criminal defense... they don't have the resourses to pursue chickenshit lawsuits over annonymous message-board insults.

...and what makes you think you're so anonymous?
...and if he is half the criminal badass he's been portrayed as being,
...whatever makes you think he'd retain the services of an attorney to get the job done?
w

airrick

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Treat others the way you want to be treated.
« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2006, 01:07:00 PM »
Here's a theory...

Mind you, just playing devil's advocate here (no pun intended), but how's this...

Neither of them killed her. No doubt, charges of committing an indignity to a corpse would be hard to deny, but not so much murder.

It's already been established that Craig might have made some serious enemies. Who knows what he was into? He could have really pissed someone off. Who is to say that perhaps one of his enemies wasn't sending him a strong message by killing his assistant?  Craig and Kelly discover the body already bound, gagged, duct taped and strangled... can't tell the police about it because too many questions would be asked. So they decide to simply get rid of the body themselves? (no body...no crime) 

Or maybe Melissa was a target for other reasons, and for their own safety, neither CT or KR wanted her in their house for the few remaining days she had in LV. They discover her bound, gagged, duct taped and strangled in her hotel room, ...and since it was their credit card that rented the room, didn't want the heat and/or close scrutiny, such a discovery would inevitably bring, ...so they attempt to dispose of her body themselves (no body... no crime).

Or maybe Kelly did find her as someone claimed, and after telling Craig about it, Craig thought that maybe Kelly did it, or would be suspected of it, and decided to get rid of the body thinking he was protecting Kelly? (no body... no crime)

...or better yet ...how about none of us knows a darn thing about what went down.

You watch too many movies man!!! by the way, who did you pitch this story too? WB, Dreamworks? Lifetime? TNT?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2006, 01:23:50 PM »
...and what makes you think you're so anonymous?
...and if he is half the criminal badass he's been portrayed as being,
...whatever makes you think he'd retain the services of an attorney to get the job done?

So Titus - once he proves MJ was killed by his arch-enemies at the IFBB while he was at church- will be released from jail, and drive across the country to beat up Goatboy? 

Jeez lady, what are you shooting up today?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2006, 11:35:23 PM »

I think it was Kelly. Women tend to do these kinds of things, out of jeaulousy... :(

SUCKMYMUSCLE