Author Topic: WHO HERE IS PISSED!  (Read 2604 times)

whitewidow

WHO HERE IS PISSED!
« on: October 16, 2007, 03:06:02 AM »
I FOR ONE AM PISSED MY TAX DOLLARS WENT INTO OPERATION RAW DEAL WICH ENDED UP TAKING MY BROS LIFE. HERE WE HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO IS A PURDERER BUT THEY GO AFTER GUYS WHO WANT TO LOOK GOOD. I KNOW THIER IS ILLEGAL MONEYINVOLVED BUT HONESTLY TIMES ARE HARD THESE DAYS! PRICES ON THINGS ARE HIGH AND PEOPLES PAY IS NOT VERY HIGH! WHAT A SHITTY DEAL FOR ALL OF US.

trab

• Getbig V
Re: WHO HERE IS PISSED!
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 04:31:40 AM »
Ya, I was on a pretty good rant at first, and there's a-Hell-a-Lota more dire Drug issues IMO, but after reading GH15s post about Kitchen "Labs" whipping up injectable steroid next to the bird cage and cat litter box, it tempered it....

Hopefull it was all about uninspected impure product and not a total zero tollerance thing.
Fact is the US Govt allways thinks it can controll things it dont have a hope in hell of.
Iraq is on the top of the Trophy Case in that regard. At this point we are the laughing stock and/or
despised by much of the rest of the world for mucking up things worse than they allready were in the oil region.

If Uncle Sam thinks he can put a stop to world wide AAS production and use, its pure fantasy.
It will only make things worse. Production will skyrocket in Nations hostile to us.
Places where NO DEA agent can operate.

Any product demand is allways filled by the market.

Heroin production is skyrocketing in Afganistan and our Millitary guys are only in control of whats inside the wire.
If the worlds most powerfull millitary cant stop opium production where they are deployed, how they going to stop production of anything acrosst hostile borders?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 05:59:42 AM »
It makes me sick because i can buy any drug on the market at the nearest street corner here in houston. why don't they bust all the child neglecting meth addicts and leave us alone. they did nothing good for anyone but their wallets.

i agree with what GH15 said about the unsterile kitchen labs but who are they to tell me what i can do to my own body? i can drink myself to death but i can't take performance enhancing drugs made on the black market.

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 06:12:56 AM »
It makes me sick because i can buy any drug on the market at the nearest street corner here in houston. why don't they bust all the child neglecting meth addicts and leave us alone. they did nothing good for anyone but their wallets.

i agree with what GH15 said about the unsterile kitchen labs but who are they to tell me what i can do to my own body? i can drink myself to death but i can't take performance enhancing drugs made on the black market.

8)

Dont forget, when you drink or smoke yourself to death, or use vastly overpriced prescription medications
(That require Vastly overpriced medical consultation to get) - The Profits are going to the "Right" people  ;) 
That would be a bunch of Old wealth, politicaly connected benefactors.
IMO theres so much wrong w/ our country, all a smart guy w/ any financial option can do is plan a good exit strategy.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 06:22:01 AM »
Dont forget, when you drink or smoke yourself to death, or use vastly overpriced prescription medications
(That require Vastly overpriced medical consultation to get) - The Profits are going to the "Right" people  ;) 
That would be a bunch of Old wealth, politicaly connected benefactors.
IMO theres so much wrong w/ our country, all a smart guy w/ any financial option can do is plan a good exit strategy.

Yeah, fuck the MAN!

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 06:51:47 AM »
i can drink myself to death but i can't take performance enhancing drugs made on the black market.

8)

A-fuc*ing-men to that brother.  Alcohol-related MVAs are the leading cause of death among teenagers and young adults in the US.  You can just picture some fat slob Senator swiggin' down a whisky while he signs a Bill supporting the illegal status of steroids.  Makes me FREAKIN' SICK.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2007, 08:22:42 AM »
I think a better question would be "who isn't pissed?". I think everyone in this subculture is pissed.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2007, 10:37:33 AM »
Well, I stay pretty irritated at our government year round...they wast the majority of the tax money any way...of course with Raw Deal it struck a little closer to home for many of us here.

And it's both sides of the political aisle, not one...any one who says differently hasn't got a clue...you think a differant president will change this? Not a chance in hell.
Why? Because most Americans are more concerned with "surface" issues, i.e. whats so and so thinks about them
what's the latest fashion
do I look fat?
what happened last night on Sex and the City?

You know, real important stuff. :P

Most Americans are too busy sending text mesages, eating pizza, and watching reality TV to be concerned with tax dollars being wasted...let alone tax dollars wasted on steroid related issues...because after all, we all know steroids are bad, I saw a guy on TV once, that one day when I watched the news because there was no reality TV on, and he was in Washington and he was a doctor and he said, "steroids equal evil."  Must be true.

You know though life goes on and the AAS world will evolve and adapt like it always does...and it will do so quite quickly because it's a world comprised of a lot of actually smart and educated people...like the media would have you believe, we're not dealing with nasty meth heads who would blow a goat for another taste.

The real tragedy in Raw Deal , like WW mentioned, was the loss of a friend and a really good guy...one of the few champions left in this game.

OK, enough ranting, Domino's is at the door, America's Next Top model is on and I've got to send out a few hundred text messages...a full day of important matters to deal with :-X

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2007, 11:11:18 AM »
I dont see any salvation in either American political party,  I greatly disslike ultraliberals and dont even
care for liberals and their ideas in general.
BUT - The Repubs are the party of extreme control  of our bodies and  personal freedom/ civil liberties IMO
{Read ELIMINATION of Freedoms and civil liberties}.

The Repubs have allways been more concerned in creating criminals, and increasing laws and enforcment budgets regarding illegal drug use than any regard for treatment or the real issues surrounding any  drug related problem.

Time to Wake up guys, they've made AAS basicly the same as Crank!
 Clear the Squat Pump from  your heads and realise that.

I used to prefer Reps because of what I considered Dems wastefull spending, but this last goon has broke the bank among other stupid things on a lost war that that made the Oil region much less stable.

In advance to all you guys that tell me how How "Free" and great the USA is - I want to see your passport stamps.
(Millitary tours dont count, theres a good reason why not)
The Delusion that its so free here is just that.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2007, 11:31:42 AM »
Great posts guys.

it's sickening sometimes. the other night i was watching the local news before going to bed and this douchebag was comparing CREATINE to TEST! WTF! how retarded do you have to be to consider a OTC supplement with YEARS of science behind it to a steroid. this shows how idiotic most americans are. you ask 10 americans what they think about steroids and all 10 will tell you that they kill you and ruin your health. every once in a blue moon you will find someone who knows they aren't bad in moderation.

i know guys who have abused AAS for 10+ years and they are much more healthy than some of my family members who drink and party every night. but hey, drinking is legal so lets all get trashed and run over a few kids on the way home.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2007, 02:18:09 PM »
Great posts guys.

it's sickening sometimes. the other night i was watching the local news before going to bed and this douchebag was comparing CREATINE to TEST! WTF! how retarded do you have to be to consider a OTC supplement with YEARS of science behind it to a steroid. this shows how idiotic most americans are. you ask 10 americans what they think about steroids and all 10 will tell you that they kill you and ruin your health. every once in a blue moon you will find someone who knows they aren't bad in moderation.

i know guys who have abused AAS for 10+ years and they are much more healthy than some of my family members who drink and party every night. but hey, drinking is legal so lets all get trashed and run over a few kids on the way home.

8)
You know, in CA there have already been bills brought forth in the state house that would ban over the counter supplements such as creatine and even multi-vit...there was one proposal that included whey protein powder...I'm not making this up. Luckily for CA residents this was shot down every time it came up for a vote...but it won't be the last we here of it.

I dont see any salvation in either American political party,  I greatly disslike ultraliberals and dont even
care for liberals and their ideas in general.
BUT - The Repubs are the party of extreme control  of our bodies and  personal freedom/ civil liberties IMO
{Read ELIMINATION of Freedoms and civil liberties}.

The Repubs have allways been more concerned in creating criminals, and increasing laws and enforcment budgets regarding illegal drug use than any regard for treatment or the real issues surrounding any  drug related problem.

Time to Wake up guys, they've made AAS basicly the same as Crank!
 Clear the Squat Pump from  your heads and realise that.

I used to prefer Reps because of what I considered Dems wastefull spending, but this last goon has broke the bank among other stupid things on a lost war that that made the Oil region much less stable.

In advance to all you guys that tell me how How "Free" and great the USA is - I want to see your passport stamps.
(Millitary tours dont count, theres a good reason why not)
The Delusion that its so free here is just that.

Trab you're right, both sides are to blame when it comes to the topic at hand, and both sides are to blame for a host of issues...but real blame lies within the people who put them in office and who are completely complacent in regards to actions taken.

To touch on what you said about Repub's being the party of controll and the elimination of freedom more then their counterpart, I disagree. Both sides are guilty of this to some degree at one time or another, but it's the Dem side, particularly the far left that is mostly to blame for this. After all, which side is it that pushes for socialized medicine, the dislodgement of the capitalist system (at least to a degree) that wishes to take controll of private protection and responsibility out of the hands of individuals and place a stronger emphasis on public law enforcment? The list could go on and on for ever.

As for the Mideast dilemma, well, it is what it is, but unstable and hopeless, I disagree. Full of conflict and disarray, yes, but time will tell as to how this pans out in the long run. However, when talking to friends who serve in the military, when listening to what people like Ollie North say about the region who spends a good bit of time there, I am more apt to listen to these people then I am say W. Blitzer, B. Obama, etc.

Just my opinion on things.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2007, 04:33:21 PM »
how is the dea making $$$ off these busts, are they taking tax money at an unlimited amount, using some and pocketing the rest  ????????????????????????????

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2007, 04:37:41 PM »
IMO there aint 1 of the upcoming crop of Candidates worth the time and gas to vote for.
And the Repubs got nothin to offer good enough to even cast a vote against any Dem offering.

As far as medication control, its now getting close to we wont be able to buy kids cough/ cold meds
or antihistimines OTC.
Thank God mines not a baby anymore. There's winter nights when they need somthing RIGHT NOW!
Cant breath, cough. What you do at 1am? Go to the USA "Emergency Room"  ::)

It all comes down to control of our lives. They just cant get enough.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2007, 04:41:09 PM »
how is the dea making $$$ off these busts, are they taking tax money at an unlimited amount, using some and pocketing the rest  ????????????????????????????

Seized assets go to the Govt. I don't know if DEA gets a piece. You'd think so.

Its pretty standard for them to let dealers grow big and collect a lot of goodies to take away.
But, thats also because they need focus on the Big fish. So much drugs, so little time.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 05:08:48 PM »
IMO there aint 1 of the upcoming crop of Candidates worth the time and gas to vote for.
And the Repubs got nothin to offer good enough to even cast a vote against any Dem offering.

As far as medication control, its now getting close to we wont be able to buy kids cough/ cold meds
or antihistimines OTC.
Thank God mines not a baby anymore. There's winter nights when they need somthing RIGHT NOW!
Cant breath, cough. What you do at 1am? Go to the USA "Emergency Room"  ::)

It all comes down to control of our lives. They just cant get enough.

I agree, neither side seems to have anyone outstanding in the race...I've seen a couple of second tier candidates that are probably more apt to do what needs to be done then the front runners, but they don't have the money or means to compete.

Of course, which ever side does win, no matter how outrageous or amped the winner is about positive change in the system, the only way real change will ever take place is with a complete overhaul of congress...that's where the power is...the presidency carries a good bit of influence but not the power of congress. And I'm talking a major overhaul, much more so then the big one in 94 or the semilarge one this past cycle. of course this will more then likely not happen. Why? Because every day Joe doesn't care enough to do anything about it.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2007, 05:55:40 PM »
But you have to think, at the same time that if your gov't WEREN"T stopping the production of pharmacuticals in peoples basements that it wouldn't be a great gov't either. Like come one i use UGs and im not sayin im happy with the situation, but honestly its reality. Someones making a drug that people are going to inject into their bodies and theres really no quality control on it.

Im probably gonna get flamed for that but its the truth.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2007, 06:25:34 PM »
But you have to think, at the same time that if your gov't WEREN"T stopping the production of pharmacuticals in peoples basements that it wouldn't be a great gov't either. Like come one i use UGs and im not sayin im happy with the situation, but honestly its reality. Someones making a drug that people are going to inject into their bodies and theres really no quality control on it.

Im probably gonna get flamed for that but its the truth.

It is their job to protect PPL from unsafe product. Ive never used UG steroid nor will I.

But this aint stopping with UG labs IMO. They've slammed the HRt Co's w/ excessive regulations, classed AAS w/ Meth and coke and attacked a few top athletes to make a point.
 Seems the Writings on the wall.

Laws are Laws, but what they really chose to enforce is another matter. Its a top down thing, and  department appointments and personal  attitudes there play a part on where they sic the dogs.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2007, 04:30:29 AM »
i see government kinda like paying for insurance they are both bitchES!!!!..... you have to have them but they both suck...and if hilary wins for president i hope she gets cappped straight up..id like to live through an assassination..sounds exciting....just curious what are gov arnolds views on roid use....

Arnold talks out his ass  and both sides of his mouth at once like any other Politico...
Id still vote for him over any other offering out there. Wish they could make it so he can run  :-\

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2007, 04:48:52 AM »
For those who have never been involved, politics even on a  small local level are about money,
who blows who, and a good bit of corruption.

A poker game played by rats as a very good one I know calls it.

Voting is a joke, the candidates are a joke, and the country according to it;s own JAO figures
 (Joint accounting office) will spend more on social medical costs in 20 years than the GDP.
That is not feasible. Think about it a bit.

As for him bad mouthing Hilly? The current SS visit may be a job offer  ;D !

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2007, 05:07:14 AM »
Well at least you guys can buy potassium!

I live in a country that has allmost everything pretty good, but you can't allways be happy with everything. I remember when i was a kid all (most) of my relatives spoke highly of US, well not anymore, there are so many things that Bush has fucked up that it's not even funny. Here AAS are only partly illegal (i guess), but because of the media hype started by the Bush & friends they are going to change the laws sooner or later even here.

One more thing the value of dollar is fucked, few days ago i won 1004$ on the net "gambling" when i changed it to € i got 688! That's just not right...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2007, 11:47:40 PM »
I will reply to this then stay off the boards for a while.

I was taken to a hospital for a sique eval because this is how it started.
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED, THEN YOU DO KNOW MY SITUATION.
RAW DEAL
Anyway, i was found by LE overlooking a creekbead from a bridge. They said i had a blank look on my face.
All i remember is walking for a while with a tshirt and it was cold but i could not feel it.
I remeber LE cars blockin off the road. (I was told later is was about 2am and about 40 degree's)
I dont want pitty but i havt to focus my head where it needs to be.
BROTHERS, when your holding secrets, it plays with you.
For our brothers involved, many prayers and stay strong.

If i would of jumped.
I know some of you would be happy. (Your other names ect)
LE would still not of gotten what they wanted AND
my kids would be fatherless.
THEY SYSTEM IS NOT FAIR.
My last post on another board before raw deal was an anti gov post that stated if this is america then WHEN WILL I  BE FREE?
Makes you wonder who reads our post  :-[

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2007, 01:26:20 AM »
I FOR ONE AM PISSED MY TAX DOLLARS WENT INTO OPERATION RAW DEAL WICH ENDED UP TAKING MY BROS LIFE. HERE WE HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO IS A PURDERER BUT THEY GO AFTER GUYS WHO WANT TO LOOK GOOD. I KNOW THIER IS ILLEGAL MONEYINVOLVED BUT HONESTLY TIMES ARE HARD THESE DAYS! PRICES ON THINGS ARE HIGH AND PEOPLES PAY IS NOT VERY HIGH! WHAT A SHITTY DEAL FOR ALL OF US.

You can rest at ease, because very few tax dollars were spent on Operation Raw Deal.  The "operation" was financed by pharmaceutical companies that produce HGH and stand to lose money by having it openly available from underground labs.  The ONLY priority of the operation was to shut down labs and primary distributors of HGH.  Why should you be able to purchase a months supply of GH for $250 when your doctor could prescribe it and have you and your insurance pay $1000.00 per day on it?  Those are the real facts, it is a pitty most of the DEA and other federal agencies don't realize they are being pawned.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2007, 10:42:03 PM »
You can rest at ease, because very few tax dollars were spent on Operation Raw Deal.  The "operation" was financed by pharmaceutical companies that produce HGH and stand to lose money by having it openly available from underground labs.  The ONLY priority of the operation was to shut down labs and primary distributors of HGH.  Why should you be able to purchase a months supply of GH for $250 when your doctor could prescribe it and have you and your insurance pay $1000.00 per day on it?  Those are the real facts, it is a pitty most of the DEA and other federal agencies don't realize they are being pawned.

You guys all need to see an internet movie entitled: ZeitGeist  , you can't buy it anywhere because no rental store ( ie. blockbuster) will carry it for obvious reasons... it's available for free all over the internet. www.zeitgeistmovie.com  and on google videos... it will really blow your mind open and make you realize how fucked you've been getting by the government and greedy bankers all your life.