Author Topic: Anyone going to the gym today....  (Read 1816 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Anyone going to the gym today....
« on: March 27, 2011, 12:41:16 PM »
My girlfriend loves to finger my ass when shes giving me a blow job. God i love it, it literally DOUBLES the pleasure when i cum :o. I have to admit i'm now intrigued by the thought of her using something bigger. She really wants to; she loves treating me like a nasty slut, ha ha ha. Has anyone tried it? Whats it like?
P

che

• Getbig V
Re: Anyone going to the gym today....
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 12:44:27 PM »
My wife fingered my ass once I didn't like it.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 01:12:50 PM »
Did you remember to relax? I don't like it when the doctor fingers me to check my prostate....but then, he hasn't sucked my dick while doing it either....hmm?
I was relaxed  ,It didn't feel good.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2011, 01:40:22 PM »

I remember that guy used to harass me to no end and i found that little gem and he never bothered me again. Does he still post here?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 12:46:47 AM »
Well, everyone is different. Some like tit play, some just like to fuck, some like oral (either giving or getting) some like to have that prostate massaged and some like it all. Don't feel bad if getting your butt finger fucked isn't your thing....that's your prerogative.

Did you ever get a strap on up your date prime?
P

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2011, 12:53:25 AM »
Im guessing that UKGold is probably dead, whenever somebody posts everyday then just dissappears then I think its the most likely answer.