Author Topic: browsing linkedin profiles of people in your company but higher up the ladder  (Read 2441 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
i do this from time to time with anonymous account

it actually blows my mind how competitive it is out there, these fuckers all have 2 or 3 degrees

so far for "working your way up" with basic education

bigmc

• Getbig V
look me up bro

im all over that shit  8)
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
i'm breaking out sweats and nearly getting a heart attack looking at these profiles

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
i'm breaking out sweats and nearly getting a heart attack looking at these profiles

I don't know what your field is, but I wouldn't get all hot-n-bothered about degrees. I do a lot of recruiting and interviewing and I have yet to find a complete correlation between a college education and the ability to do the job.

Experience, experience, experience. Means everything. Get it any way you can.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
I don't know what your field is, but I wouldn't get all hot-n-bothered about degrees. I do a lot of recruiting and interviewing and I have yet to find a complete correlation between a college education and the ability to do the job.

Experience, experience, experience. Means everything. Get it any way you can.
maybe these fellas with good jobs but no good education dont have linkedin

lol

they are ou there... surely

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
Employers today are extremely spoiled. They got a flood of highly educated young kids, and many older folks with plenty of experience competing for the same position, either it be a high paying job or a low wage one too.

"Experience" is a cop-out, in a way telling you to fuck off if you think any company is willing to take you in and train your ass like in the old day.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Employers today are extremely spoiled. They got a flood of highly educated young kids, and many older folks with plenty of experience competing for the same position, either it be a high paying job or a low wage one too.

"Experience" is a cop-out, in a way telling you to fuck off if you think any company is willing to take you in and train your ass like in the old day.

experience is very relevant if you ask me

but that depends

not just a dumb prick who has been doing the same ignorant things for a decade

and wont listen to anyone because he has experience  ::)

there is really a good type of experience i can see it in some fellas who always know what to do

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
i have a degree in fucking getbiggers moms

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
i have a degree in fucking getbiggers moms

all fine and good, but I have actual experience in that field
K

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
experience is very relevant if you ask me

but that depends

not just a dumb prick who has been doing the same ignorant things for a decade

and wont listen to anyone because he has experience  ::)

there is really a good type of experience i can see it in some fellas who always know what to do

I think experience is relevant in high paying jobs with a very specific skill set that is accrued from experience. Like project managers in construction, engineering, computer programming etc...

Now let's take a new college grad that is physically fit, and has an ambitious attitude towards life wanting to get into not so difficult positions such as admin work, banking, sales, quality control etc...

The company ought to take you in, invest a little, and mould you into the employee they require. But that is no longer the case, it's about saving as much money as possible, pay as little as possible, and milking your sorry ass as much as possible.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Its all about nepotism.
X

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

I think experience is relevant in high paying jobs with a very specific skill set that is accrued from experience. Like project managers in construction, engineering, computer programming etc...

Now let's take a new college grad that is physically fit, and has an ambitious attitude towards life wanting to get into not so difficult positions such as admin work, banking, sales, quality control etc...

The company ought to take you in, invest a little, and mould you into the employee they require. But that is no longer the case, it's about saving as much money as possible, pay as little as possible, and milking your sorry ass as much as possible.

i was actually thinking about project managers for setting up new production facilities etc

surely experience must be crucial here? or can you learn all that from books

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Its all about nepotism.
in this economic crisis i find that hard to believe

do your claims have any basis of facts .

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
i was actually thinking about project managers for setting up new production facilities etc

surely experience must be crucial here? or can you learn all that from books

To be a manager, you must have experience, and most likely successfully held an assistant manager position before getting promoted.