Author Topic: Third date what to wear  (Read 26828 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Third date what to wear
« Reply #200 on: October 19, 2015, 12:59:01 AM »
If your gal is judging you by what you wear, it is time for you to dump her. Some women like a challenge. Helping a fellow to dress better is one of those challenges that's harmless enough as long as it isn't accompanied with criticism.

Come on Prime, lets be honest. How you dress does say something about you. If Flint shows up in a black string tank top it's going, and he knows it, present a certain image. Just like if he showed up in a tailored suit. If a girl shows up dressed in a Burqa or an ultra mini skirt so you can see a bit of ass hanging out that's also saying something.

I think there is a kind of neutral dress. If he wore a sweater and jeans with just ordinary dress shoes (not gym/athletic shoes) then it's kind of neutral and you take dress out of the equation and now it's his personality and physical looks (face, physique).

Of course dressing "neutral" also presents a certain image but if a women is going to judge you on that then she is very superficial. Most guys, at least here in Hawaii, put zero thought into what they wear out on a date. I'll see a girl all dressed up while he looks like he's wearing the same thing he's been wearing all day running errands. And he probably is. I recently saw this couple (late twenties/early thirties) going into a somewhat up scale Italian restaurant and she was dressed like she was actually going out whereas he was wearing shorts and slippers. And he was not the exception.

Simple Simon

« Reply #201 on: October 19, 2015, 01:02:36 AM »
Come on Prime, lets be honest. How you dress does say something about you. If Flint shows up in a black string tank top it's going, and he knows it, present a certain image. Just like if he showed up in a tailored suit. If a girl shows up dressed in a Burqa or an ultra mini skirt so you can see a bit of ass hanging out that's also saying something.

I think there is a kind of neutral dress. If he wore a sweater and jeans with just ordinary dress shoes (not gym/athletic shoes) then it's kind of neutral and you take dress out of the equation and now it's his personality and physical looks (face, physique).

Of course dressing "neutral" also presents a certain image but if a women is going to judge you on that then she is very superficial. Most guys, at least here in Hawaii, put zero thought into what they wear out on a date. I'll see a girl all dressed up while he looks like he's wearing the same thing he's been wearing all day running errands. And he probably is. I recently saw this couple (late twenties/early thirties) going into a somewhat up scale Italian restaurant and she was dressed like she was actually going out whereas he was wearing shorts and slippers. And he was not the exception.

I'm sure his winning personality will carry the day regardless of what he wears

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #202 on: October 19, 2015, 01:18:21 AM »
Listen permabulker, get yourself down to single digits BF (7/8%) and then post a couple of full body pics.
Until then you are just a bloated mess who doesn't have the confidence to take his t-shirt off for a photo.

I wouldn't look tiny at all, I will wager I would look bigger than you if you got all that blubber off, show us a pic of your low back love handles.
.   Lol ok bro.   http://i.imgur.com/XWeN7Sy.jpg
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #203 on: October 19, 2015, 01:31:44 AM »
I cant see it, what is it?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #204 on: October 19, 2015, 02:04:12 AM »

looking good. Very good genetics

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #205 on: October 19, 2015, 02:49:04 AM »

Who cares about selfies, shoot for a competition

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #206 on: October 19, 2015, 02:51:06 AM »
looking good. Very good genetics
Likely not even him. Most things (90%+) he's claimed are lies, why would anyone believe anything he says

Simple Simon

« Reply #207 on: October 19, 2015, 02:52:51 AM »
I thought you were covered in hair?
You shave for that or is it an old pic?

You are aware you are around 25lbs overweight in that pic?

And the angle is you all over , the only photo of you head on and you look like shit, amazing how your bathroom selfies make you look much better.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #208 on: October 19, 2015, 02:54:57 AM »
Likely not even him. Most things (90%+) he's claimed are lies, why would anyone believe anything he says

Well i've never been around to experience any lying from him...But if that's the case then that's pretty pathetic

Simple Simon

« Reply #209 on: October 19, 2015, 02:58:57 AM »
Well i've never been around to experience any lying from him...But if that's the case then that's pretty pathetic
he told a lie about 8 posts up
Said he was sub 10% BF in one post and in the next said he would have to diet for up to 2 months to be sub 10

Guy is here asking for advice on what to wear yet his mates dad is priming him to be CEO of his company and hes run a dating agency????

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: October 19, 2015, 03:02:33 AM »
flint looks decent in that last pic

anyone that wont at least throw him that bone

is just being a troll
T

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #211 on: October 19, 2015, 03:10:53 AM »
[/quote
He claimed to be about six different ages, having castles in Iran, having links to mossad, being almost as fast sprinting as usain bolt, hitting five home runs in a game, throwing 90mph baseball pitches, being groomed to be ceo of his friends fathers company despite not completing high school, claimingto be two different guys Iin the initial pic he put up of 'himself', claiming to be straight yet telling a story about wanking his best friend, numerous lies about gear and courses, being a dating guru (yet I've never met as boy as clueless), has dated very very successful women career wise (haha they don't generally go for unemployed bums who don't wash, can't afford rent or a car, are dumb as dogshit and are fantasists)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #212 on: October 19, 2015, 03:20:54 AM »

is just being a troll

He looks yuuge in that pic, but either the camera is giving the illusion of vast upper body size with its short focal length or he really is close to simian in proportions. And then the fur...

But props, looks big and we know he's strong, provided that vid was really him repping with two wheels in the military.

On another note, I always hated the "you would disappear next to me in the club" comment. Besides its juvenile air, it's also utterly retarded, as if simple musculature makes one man eclipse another. Plus, who the fuck goes to "clubs" any more. What the actual fuck?

Simple Simon

« Reply #213 on: October 19, 2015, 03:50:44 AM »

that's one of the best photoshops yet, ironmeister would be proud.  ;D

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #214 on: October 19, 2015, 03:51:04 AM »
If it is him he looks good but nowhere near the UK fella
That's my honest impartial view, I dislike both of them

Simple Simon

« Reply #215 on: October 19, 2015, 03:53:45 AM »

is just being a troll
He looks nothing like that pic in reality, take a look at his photo of him outside.

He has totally distorted the angle and he has bad gyno due to the water retention, hes 25lb over at least.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: October 19, 2015, 04:05:57 AM »
He looks nothing like that pic in reality, take a look at his photo of him outside.

He has totally distorted the angle and he has bad gyno due to the water retention, hes 25lb over at least.

hes not going to win the Olympia

but hes carrying some size there

you look way better than him but

he is much better than Jason genova for example
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #217 on: October 19, 2015, 04:17:52 AM »
hes not going to win the Olympia

but hes carrying some size there

you look way better than him but

he is much better than Jason genova for example
I would need to see them side by side.  ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #218 on: October 19, 2015, 05:03:07 AM »
.   Lol ok bro.   http://i.imgur.com/XWeN7Sy.jpg
you just powned jeffley...bigger and in good shape to

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #219 on: October 19, 2015, 05:04:25 AM »

Actually I Had my bf checked at 10.2 % this summer and weighed 225. I wasn't at my leanest, but even then….Please explain to me how this  would this mean I have 25 pounds to lose?
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #220 on: October 19, 2015, 05:09:14 AM »
Actually I Had my bf checked at 10.2 % this summer and weighed 225. I wasn't at my leanest, but even then….Please explain to me how this  would this mean I have 25 pounds to lose?
You have never been lean enough to appreciate it, you might think you are 10.2 but in reality its how you look.
Tests don't mean anything, I have said before, having low BF levels is irrelevant if you are bloated with water
seriously, get down to around 7/8% and report back what weight you are.
You will be shocked.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: October 19, 2015, 05:49:39 AM »
Would hit.

In fairness: really good. Balanced, separated, enough mass without going overboard. Everything I will never be. :D

Which one?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: October 19, 2015, 05:51:01 AM »
Which one?

im curious about why you've turned on flint

I remember on the other board you all saying he could be an ifbb pro etc
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: October 19, 2015, 06:10:57 AM »

is just being a troll

Flint is an advance bber. He's thick and looks strong and IS ridiculously strong without having that big gut powerlifter/Olympic lifter look. He's about 15 lbs away from having visible abs and really turning heads and dropping jaws. He's also a very good looking guy. He has a rugged, masculine look that women cream over.

That's why it's beyond me after all these years he's still so insecure and does wear his heart on his sleeve. He tries to play the part as a "use em and lose em" "Playa" but he's mentally still in high school. Despite what he says, it's clear to everyone with some experience that he gets way too emotionally involved with a girl way too soon. Girls can sense an emotional pussy.

Flint is not a bad guy. JNN still asks about him and considers him one the few friends he had on this board.

You try too hard, Flint. Worried about how you dress. Really? If the girl doesn't like you she doesn't like you. She's going out with you a third time. She must be someone interested. Which is why I think you are starting to take her seriously and now so concerned about what she thinks about you. Now you stop being yourself and now want to impress her. This where she gets turned off and the cycle continues.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: October 19, 2015, 06:16:36 AM »
Flint is an advance bber. He's thick and looks strong and IS ridiculously strong without having that big gut powerlifter/Olympic lifter look. He's about 15 lbs away from having visible abs and really turning heads and dropping jaws. He's also a very good looking guy. He has a rugged, masculine look that women cream over.

That's why it's beyond me after all these years he's still so insecure and does wear his heart on his sleeve. He tries to play the part as a "use em and lose em" "Playa" but he's mentally still in high school. Despite what he says, it's clear to everyone with some experience that he gets way too emotionally involved with a girl way too soon. Girls can sense an emotional pussy.

Flint is not a bad guy. JNN still asks about him and considers him one the few friends he had on this board.

You try too hard, Flint. Worried about how you dress. Really? If the girl doesn't like you she doesn't like you. She's going out with you a third time. She must be someone interested. Which is why I think you are starting to take her seriously and now so concerned about what she thinks about you. Now you stop being yourself and now want to impress her. This where she gets turned off and the cycle continues.

aren't you single

whats your cv look like

my take was you are a confirmed bachelor

and hadn't been laid in years

not hating just you've never mentioned any sort of game on here before
T