Author Topic: Sometimes being a Getbigger is difficult.  (Read 3604 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Sometimes being a Getbigger is difficult.
« on: March 29, 2016, 08:34:00 PM »
Because most of the world won't let you be who you are.  You are too real for civilized society.

Example...On another forum that I sometimes visit.  A dude posted a poem that his daughter wrote (for school) for everyone to read.  Everyone was being super nice and making positive, supportive comments.  However, I wanted to post that the poem fucking sucked (because it did) and tell the guy that his daughter fucking sucks too and that he should put her depressing ass up for adoption, but I couldn't do that.  All the bullshitting nice guys would jump all over my ass and then I would end up getting banned.  As if I am the problem.  I'm the bad guy.  I'm the asshole.  We are all supposed to tolerate her crappy low self esteem poetry and pretend that it's good when it's really a bunch of self-indulgent emo bullshit.  Seriously, in 2016....who writes fucking poems?  Take some vitamins, walk outside in the sun for 10 minutes a day, work out or something, you fucking over-emotional whiny cat turd.  Fuck you.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Sometimes being a Getbigger is difficult.
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 08:35:41 PM »
No link to said poem, thread deleted in 3...2...
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 08:38:56 PM »
The mental decay result of binge getbigging... PIP

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 08:40:12 PM »
No link to said poem, thread deleted in 3...2...

I wouldn't do that.  The people here would rip it shreds, track her down and troll her into a suicide attempt.  Even a piece of shit like me has a line I won't cross.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 08:40:38 PM »
Tell it like it is and bring the thunderdome to them. Educate them about generation nothingness and the pussification of America. Make sure you finish your post with "hope this helps".

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 08:41:39 PM »
Tell it like it is and bring the thunderdome to them. Educate them about generation nothingness and the pussification of America. Make sure you finish your post with "hope this helps".
I support this post. Get banned for us bitches!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 08:41:45 PM »

Bwahahahaha!  Either that, or re-write parts of it and post..

"Fixed".

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 08:45:33 PM »
I could post this...

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they they interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exaggeratly for attention (Hello Goodrum), and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 08:51:58 PM »
I wouldn't do that.  The people here would rip it shreds, track her down and troll her into a suicide attempt.  Even a piece of shit like me has a line I won't cross.

Post the link.....I will do it.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2016, 08:52:26 PM »
Pray_4_Peace, LOL!

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2016, 08:53:20 PM »
talking about how real you/getbiggers are but not posting a link

smh

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2016, 08:58:09 PM »

smh

I think the kid is young.  One Getbigger jumping someones ass would be funny.  If all of Getbig was unleashed on this poor fuck.......people would end up dead or in prison.

Maybe I'll just post a picture of TBombz in the guy's thread.  Just a silent protest.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2016, 09:00:26 PM »

smh

Take your 53 posts and queer boy gimmick attitude and go blow your grandpa gimmick

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2016, 09:06:30 PM »
Take your 53 posts and queer boy gimmick attitude and go blow your grandpa gimmick

I concur.  The dude does have a point though.  lol.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2016, 09:27:12 PM »
Pray_4_War doesn't take kindly to disrespect. not on the internet, not in person, not in a grocery store parking lot, not in like at walmart, not in a restaurant, not at the beach, not at the dry cleaners... anywhere.

ppl talk about the 'pussyfication' of America, yet they run their mouths thinking they won't get slapped and get their arm broken in front of their friends.

spent many yrs in a place where if you talk slick and say something out of line to somebody, you know that when you say it, you better be ready for what happens. most ppl here in the 'real world', aren't ready for what could happen.. and run their mouths like the world is a make believe cartoon. despite wearing nice slacks, polished shoes and a nice shirt, the guy you steal that parking spot from at the grocery store and proceed to flip off, may have just gotten out of prison and will have no problem identifying they bitch in you and proceed to teach you a lesson by taking you down to the ground and kicking out your teeth before you even know what happened.

the guy who's willing to go the furthest, wins. if you're not willing to go all the way, it's best you keep your mouth shut and move on, and make it to the next day.
X

moty

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2016, 09:29:56 PM »

jesus christ this board......

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2016, 09:32:30 PM »

smh

Classic Getbig  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2016, 09:40:50 PM »
I think the kid is young.  One Getbigger jumping someones ass would be funny.  If all of Getbig was unleashed on this poor fuck.......people would end up dead or in prison.

Maybe I'll just post a picture of TBombz in the guy's thread.  Just a silent protest.

This one may be a good Tbombz picture for you to post

Or if the forum is full of intellectuals, Dr. Palumbo may be a better fit...

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2016, 09:54:21 PM »

No one is asking you to stay dickdrip.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2016, 10:37:51 PM »
This one may be a good Tbombz picture for you to post

Or if the forum is full of intellectuals, Dr. Palumbo may be a better fit...

Fucking gold.  hahaha

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2016, 01:38:02 AM »
There's a great Facebook page called 'Blokes and their Ice-Creams' which is pretty close to what getbig is

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2016, 04:55:19 AM »
Mild Getbigging is recommended on FB. You'll be "edgy", but not a douche. It's hard to stay on the light side of that line though. Especially if you've just had an hour of perusing and chuckling at the battle threads here.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2016, 05:10:26 AM »
There's a great Facebook page called 'Blokes and their Ice-Creams' which is pretty close to what getbig is

lol epic group

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2016, 05:52:33 AM »
I'm with you pray4war. Not easy indeed.

Now just post the damn poem!!!  >:(

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2016, 06:48:03 AM »
Let me get this straight and please read aloud in a gay, pansy, room full of snakes voice: HI! I'm Pray For War...OOOOOOH, I'm scary and tough on the interwebs, I like to rip apart children and parents of children because I'm tough,

I visit many web boards in my loads of spare time and I want to rip apart a guy and his innocent child because I don't like what he posted about a poem even though that's the type of web board I visit and I don't want to bet BANNED because I love that board so very much, even though it has poems on it

GIVE ME A BREAK AND GET A LIFE!!!!!!!

MAKE GETBIG GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!