Author Topic: Shizzo Banned by RX Muscle, then let back on :-D  (Read 19542 times)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Re: Shizzo Banned by RX Muscle, then let back on :-D
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2016, 03:47:59 AM »
Getbig was better but it isn't now.

There aren't many people left from the days when due to the amount of industry people on the board, a group of internet trolls also had a lot of influence.

That isn't now, though - this board has a reduced profile and the fact is, people in the industry can safely ignore it. 

This is a shadow of the board over ten years ago.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2016, 04:13:39 AM »

There aren't many people left from the days when due to the amount of industry people on the board, a group of internet trolls also had a lot of influence.

That isn't now, though - this board has a reduced profile and the fact is, people in the industry can safely ignore it. 

Still, the Legacy lives on, and the esteemed title Getbig-Member and Getbig-Moderator still bears weight on your CV and can make you go places.

Dubai - India, Mirage Hotel etc

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2016, 04:45:40 AM »

Really, who the fuck actually cares about that? I come here to have a few laughs and bust some balls and maybe (maybe) learn a thing or two. Maybe retards like Shizzo and Joon think that they are some kind of "traffic maker" on a fitness website that will somehow be monetized, but they are wrong and retarded.

And talking about "the industry" as some kind of monolithic entity that follows lock step is Goodrum-esque retardation at its finest. GTFO with your "analysis" and GFY.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2016, 06:05:39 AM »
Haha could shizzfag possibly be any more of a pathetic looser? Would he be welcomed anywhere?
 I'm pretty sure even if he pulled up at a starving drought ravaged African village driving a petrol tanker filled ice cool filtered water towing a trailer with 3 ton of fillet steak inside, even they would say "no way, fuck off looser"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #54 on: April 02, 2016, 06:07:31 AM »
Really, who the fuck actually cares about that? I come here to have a few laughs and bust some balls and maybe (maybe) learn a thing or two. Maybe retards like Shizzo and Joon think that they are some kind of "traffic maker" on a fitness website that will somehow be monetized, but they are wrong and retarded.

And talking about "the industry" as some kind of monolithic entity that follows lock step is Goodrum-esque retardation at its finest. GTFO with your "analysis" and GFY.

I couldn't care less if IFBB pros post on Getbig or not.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #55 on: April 02, 2016, 07:20:57 AM »

In the context of communication over the internet in early 2000's - absolutely, the industry was in lock step reading this board. 

They would read this board and get upset about it - but they had to keep reading because there wasn't anywhere else.

And of course you don't give a fuck - you weren't around and thus, you also do not know what you are fucking talking about when it comes to disputing what has been said.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #56 on: April 02, 2016, 07:24:05 AM »
People in the industry paying attention to what's posted on GetBig speaks volumes about Its stupidity.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #57 on: April 02, 2016, 07:26:39 AM »
People in the industry paying attention to what's posted on GetBig speaks volumes about Its stupidity.

:D ;D

In all seriousness though, Getbig IS the mecca of bodybuilding (and gossip and opinions of Peace)

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #58 on: April 02, 2016, 07:28:38 AM »

Well no, it doesn't.

It just speaks volumes about how the internet was a much smaller place, 15 years ago.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #59 on: April 02, 2016, 07:29:43 AM »

In all seriousness though, Getbig IS the mecca of bodybuilding (and gossip and opinions of Peace)

I don't know if you're being serious or not, but I reiterate, it is not.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 02, 2016, 07:30:05 AM »

How fragile does someone's ego and sense of self-esteem have to be for the stupid shit posted here to matter?

We all know the industry is a joke.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #61 on: April 02, 2016, 07:37:42 AM »
Forreal, there is only SO much that one can say about bodybuilding, or today's bodybuilders.

I giggle at all the boners that are still raging over Kevin Levrone on here though...  :D
a

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #62 on: April 02, 2016, 07:40:02 AM »
I don't know if you're being serious or not, but I reiterate, it is not.

Damn bro. I guess fart powder is serious bizniz.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #63 on: April 02, 2016, 07:41:40 AM »
Forreal, there is only SO much that one can say about bodybuilding, or today's bodybuilders.

I giggle at all the boners that are still raging over Kevin Levrone on here though...  :D

Earl1972 is in a schmoe league of his own. Even Levrone knows this!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #64 on: April 02, 2016, 07:45:17 AM »
I really don't know where some of you get this idea that people took pros posting seriously on getbig back then.  Maybe like Earl or that fella who bought nassers used trunks.

The only thing different about then was there was a game where every single person who came to this board would be treated like shit, to see if they would melt and organise a fight or just melt in an artistically amusing way.

It was just a little funnier when you had shari kamali losing his mind over the same fucking needling that every fucker had to endure.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2016, 07:47:35 AM »
I really don't know where some of you get this idea that people took pros posting seriously on getbig back then.  Maybe like Earl or that fella who bought nassers used trunks.

The only thing different about then was there was a game where every single person who came to this board would be treated like shit, to see if they would melt and organise a fight or just melt in an artistically amusing way.

It was just a little funnier when you had shari kamali losing his mind over the same fucking needling that every fucker had to endure.

who bought Nasser's used underwear?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2016, 07:50:19 AM »
The open racism also lets you know how people really are.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2016, 07:51:53 AM »
who bought Nasser's used underwear?

One of the members of the long gone team nasser

Maybe sharma

Nasser did used to sell them. 

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #68 on: April 02, 2016, 07:54:18 AM »
Actually, googling that, I see bigbobs claiming he never did sell trunks, just shorts.  It's too long ago to remember.  Could have just be a vicious rumour, spread to discredit team nasser.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 02, 2016, 07:56:00 AM »
what kind of dumbfuck wants used posing trunks?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #70 on: April 02, 2016, 07:56:29 AM »
I have some used trunks if any of you nasty fucks wants them.

Just pay shipping.
a

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #71 on: April 02, 2016, 07:56:45 AM »
Actually, googling that, I see bigbobs claiming he never did sell trunks, just shorts.  It's too long ago to remember.  Could have just be a vicious rumour, spread to discredit team nasser.

that is bullshit. I remember seeing on hugenasser.com (when it was online) that you could buy his used posing trunks. I might have a picture of it saved somewhere  :-\

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 02, 2016, 07:59:37 AM »

It's not possible to discredit bodybuilding.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2016, 08:03:27 AM »

(about Nasser):

These days he is selling his used underwear to homosexuals.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2016, 08:05:15 AM »
Shizzos thread titled My Ode to Getbig has been changed to:

This is not Getbig, but I'll rattle on and on and on about it here.

Looks like Curt does have a sense of humor.  :D