Author Topic: All girls named "Ashley" are sluts  (Read 7147 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: All girls named "Ashley" are sluts
« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2016, 12:37:24 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2016, 07:55:12 AM »
I have a good Ashley story.  Years ago when I was getting started in the workforce there was this sexy coug.  Early 40's but slutty dressed and sexy lady.  One day she approaches me and tells me she wants to hook me up with her niece Ashley.  I tell her I'm not interested in her hooking me up with anyone but herself.  Sure enough I end up fucking her within a week.  A couple weeks later I'm at a club and meet this chick named Ashley.  Not even thinking about the association.  I hook up with her that night and in conversation she mentions something that makes a light bulb go off.  I ask if she has an Aunty named... and she says yeah.  Hahaha.  So in the end I ended up banging both.  win-win

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2016, 08:08:28 AM »
I have a good Ashley story.  Years ago when I was getting started in the workforce there was this sexy coug.  Early 40's but slutty dressed and sexy lady.  One day she approaches me and tells me she wants to hook me up with her niece Ashley.  I tell her I'm not interested in her hooking me up with anyone but herself.  Sure enough I end up fucking her within a week.  A couple weeks later I'm at a club and meet this chick named Ashley.  Not even thinking about the association.  I hook up with her that night and in conversation she mentions something that makes a light bulb go off.  I ask if she has an Aunty named... and she says yeah.  Hahaha.  So in the end I ended up banging both.  win-win

great story bruh   ::)

and let me guess not one pic was taken
I

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2016, 08:21:51 AM »

destroyed in the great fire of internet claim photographs. along with jason blaha's pics of when he was 250 llb at 3% and his mercenary pics.  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2016, 08:48:48 AM »

this was days before cellphones had cameras.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2016, 10:50:43 AM »

I'm sure you have photographically documented all 3 of your sexual conquests, but for the rest of us taking selfies and pictures of one night stands is fucking retarded.

You have pictures of all three of yours because all three of you still shop at the same Mens Wearhouse.