Author Topic: TIME TO CHANGE  (Read 25654 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: TIME TO CHANGE
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2018, 10:06:49 PM »
theres a post missing in here  ??? ??? ???

I am officially announcing, on the life of Potato and word of Ronaldo the Fantastic, that this is the LAST account the group got. After this one is banned, we are not coming for more as we have turned to a new forum.

Best wishes from Potato.

Keep up the good fight Josh.   :)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2018, 10:44:16 PM »
theres a post missing in here  ??? ??? ???

I am officially announcing, on the life of Potato and word of Ronaldo the Fantastic, that this is the LAST account the group got. After this one is banned, we are not coming for more as we have turned to a new forum.

Best wishes from Potato.

Yes your right it was removed as was my quote of it almost immediately
Likely at same time as your account was banned.

Which forum are you off to.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2018, 02:36:34 AM »
So this was the motivation for new passwords?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2018, 07:40:44 AM »
But why spend endless time and resources trying to disrupt a bodybuilding forum?

This format of communication is a dying breed and for anyone to think going after it is a worthy endeavor speaks volumes about their lack of things to do.

Also, what happens next? After you successfully disrupt this forum? Do you then go and bother some other forum? Do you just shoot yourself at the very end?

"1"

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2018, 09:01:29 AM »
Do you just shoot yourself at the very end?

"1"

couldn't hurt

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2018, 12:18:31 PM »
But why spend endless time and resources trying to disrupt a bodybuilding forum?

This format of communication is a dying breed and for anyone to think going after it is a worthy endeavor speaks volumes about their lack of things to do.

Also, what happens next? After you successfully disrupt this forum? Do you then go and bother some other forum? Do you just shoot yourself at the very end?

"1"

well, we were gone
Look at the ultra brave jizz eating cock sucking toggaf yapping his mouth after we decided to move on. Ohhhhh how brave waiting til the last account is gone THEN opening up your cock holster.. We were gone because we decided to leave. Now that this hide behind a screenname mouthpiece opens his yap we are back with more accounts. You really are the fucking queen of all talk behind a screen. As much as I hate ESFitness at least he mans up, throws himself out there and says here I am come get me. You, youre just a pathetic cross dressing over used anal hole who shudders at the thought of confrontation. Because of this clown, we are still here, and you can visit us at a poker forum if you find the right one

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2018, 01:02:21 PM »
well, we were gone
Look at the ultra brave jizz eating cock sucking toggaf yapping his mouth after we decided to move on. Ohhhhh how brave waiting til the last account is gone THEN opening up your cock holster.. We were gone because we decided to leave. Now that this hide behind a screenname mouthpiece opens his yap we are back with more accounts. You really are the fucking queen of all talk behind a screen. As much as I hate ESFitness at least he mans up, throws himself out there and says here I am come get me. You, youre just a pathetic cross dressing over used anal hole who shudders at the thought of confrontation. Because of this clown, we are still here, and you can visit us at a poker forum if you find the right one

Are you done?

No one is scared of you. No one cares about you. If you're glowing achievement consists of interrupting everyone's regularly scheduled posting because you were removed due to being a nutcase that threatened children and women, realize that the biggest owning ever on this site was delivered to you. You took the bait. You made this nonsense your sole purpose for existing.

Years from now this forum will cease to exist. People will move on with their lives and tend to their family and friends just as they always do in between signing on and off of this forum. You, in turn, will sit there as you've always sat, alone, depressed and with no purpose to exist. You will continue to serve as the aging compost of this world that unlike your close competitor, manure, will only serve as good food for maggots.

Bravo in your attempts at terrorizing an internet forum. You've certainly owned us all and made us cringe in fear at the sheer thought of signing into an anonymous web forum.

Now go and sit there with the empty sounds of your little shack considering the fact that outside of this forum your existence means nothing.

"1"

werewolf operative

« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2018, 01:04:50 PM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2018, 01:08:05 PM »

But what about when he dies Josh? Who will be your best friend then?

That is the only friend you have after all.

Remember, no one cares about you.

"1"

chess315

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2018, 01:14:32 PM »
But what about when he dies Josh? Who will be your best friend then?

That is the only friend you have after all.

Remember, no one cares about you.

"1"

dogs die, its a fact, so be it. Potato is a she, not a he
I always like when ppl like you on here seem to know how my life is irl
Shack? Actually if you search the city where I live property ownership listings you will find I bought and own a house now. Sure its only 205 thousand dollars but its a house, and its mine. Nelson Muntz knows my whole life, and lol alone. Yes Im alone, Nelson met my alone in Toronto.  Its mind boggling how little you actually know about me. Only thing you got right is Im a mental case who got kicked off the forum.

oh, let me get back to my alone shack with my dying dog, my life is so awful

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2018, 01:18:26 PM »
dogs die, its a fact, so be it. Potato is a she, not a he
I always like when ppl like you on here seem to know how my life is irl
Shack? Actually if you search the city where I live property ownership listings you will find I bought and own a house now. Sure its only 205 thousand dollars but its a house, and its mine. Nelson Muntz knows my whole life, and lol alone. Yes Im alone, Nelson met my alone in Toronto.  Its mind boggling how little you actually know about me. Only thing you got right is Im a mental case who got kicked off the forum.

oh, let me get back to my alone shack with my dying dog, my life is so awful

Feel free to continue with this exercise of yours. Just realize that if you somehow manage to truly shutdown the forum, you lose what little identity you think you might have left.

Lovingly yours,

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2018, 01:20:21 PM »
Have fun man  ;)

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2018, 07:21:27 PM »

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2018, 02:42:14 PM »
OMR  is the best!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2018, 02:49:06 PM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2018, 05:20:31 PM »

"1"

I agree with this 100%

To add to it, I will never understand why a sane person would want to have double-digit gimmick accounts on a forum. It’s embarrassing to even think about.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2018, 07:35:38 PM »

Yes your right it was removed as was my quote of it almost immediately
Likely at same time as your account was banned.

Which forum are you off to.

hah...old alexxx from 300 movie.. good to see you back bro
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2018, 07:36:33 PM »
OMR  is the best!

hes a cool mod.. he doesnt get butt hurt.. even if he doesnt agree with your posts.. welcome back
real men= no rubbers

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2018, 02:14:03 AM »
hes a cool mod.. he doesnt get butt hurt.. even if he doesnt agree with your posts.. welcome back

Above that, OMR is a good man in the real world. 

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2018, 06:54:42 AM »

I agree with this 100%

To add to it, I will never understand why a sane person would want to have double-digit gimmick accounts on a forum. It’s embarrassing to even think about.

It certainly can't be fun. It's like playing checkers by yourself.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 05, 2018, 06:56:08 AM »

Thank you sir.

Life is too short to take every last thing to heart. Of course, there are limits (family, workplace etc), but in this medium, everyone should be having a good time.

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 05, 2018, 06:57:12 AM »
Above that, OMR is a good man in the real world. 

I simply try to follow in the steps of the giants whose shoulders we now stand on.

In the words of an old friend, Fuck That Noise..

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 05, 2018, 07:04:57 AM »
I've been reading through his posts for the past 5 years or so just because I like how they're all consistently written in a paternalistic but construcftive style whose twin pillars are consensus-building and seemingly reasonable options for allowing (insert name) to continue posting here should (entirely reasonable) conditions such as (insert condition) be respected. Along with a few personal vignettes that are somehow pertinent to a topic at hand, whenever moderator-like interjections are unwarranted.

It's incredible. Not one slip up in all these years, except when he uncharacteristically singled out GH15 for personal invective. You know the animus between those two must've been calamitous if he broke character and tossed the avuncular Jew mentor-moderator blazer in the dirty linens basket and resorted to expletive-ridden name-calling on here.

Other than that, really good read.

You're right.

That was a bit different though. That anonymous clown was literally trying to put out hits on our members. That was criminal in nature and demanded a more savage approach.

I remember seeing screenshots of his forum where he would tell his "elves" (for the life of me can not begin to understand why any grown man would allow anyone else to call him an elf or disciple or any other subservient term) that for a free box of GH they should confront our members in person and possibly cause harm. That's just foolish and if any of those members fell for the bait, they were truly drug addicts that would go to any heights to get their fix.

I think here on GetBig we are above that.

Look, the times are changing. I don't come here as much for bodybuilding. Do I enjoy certain aspects of the industry? Sure. But bodybuilding no longer makes up the momentum on this forum, at least that's what I think. Do we celebrate great bodybuilders here? Sure. But why do we really come here? The camaraderie. I come here to share with all of you. To learn from all of you. To laugh with all of you.

This little community means a lot. The exchanges here are akin to the kind of small talk that once existed in hardcore gyms back in the 80's & 90's. Guys that go to the gym to get bigger and stronger (without the proverbial carrot at the end of the stick in the form of a plastic trophy) and that shoot the shit about life with each other. Everything is a good topic of conversation. We share personal issues, career issues, family issues, "everything" issues and this place should be a welcome home away from home.

Anywho, enough with that flaccid rant.

"1"

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #48 on: July 05, 2018, 02:22:00 PM »
Princess,

I abided to your good practices a while back. I changed my password but the software screwed up and I ended up having to email Ron for several weeks for a reset, but he was too lazy to get on top of it. I almost gave up on the site and ended up missing a year of this circus. So I'm not doing anything. :)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2018, 05:37:41 PM »
I simply try to follow in the steps of the giants whose shoulders we now stand on.

In the words of an old friend, Fuck That Noise..

"1"

Amen.

...Anywho, enough with that flaccid rant.

"1"

Did you get that from John?  He'd say that ("flaccid rant/ranting")  sometimes about certain folk when he returned from D.C. and it cracked me up then and now.  Thanks, brother!

Since the loss of my faith I have unfortunately not become more like him as far as wisdom goes. I tend toward being bitter, I know.  Coming here takes some of that away, if only because most of the folk here are good at heart.  And then there's the ones that are stupid to the bone... ;D

That would include me.  ;D