Author Topic: How We Define Gender In Hawaii  (Read 86685 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: How We Define Gender In Hawaii
« Reply #225 on: December 08, 2021, 12:56:40 PM »
WTF
Utter Ridiculous Bollocks - What sort of Fucked up Twisted Nutters Think This is Fair on Women.

Clearly more Nonsense promoted to cause more division among people.

Divide & Rule - And its Happening in every area of Life, They don't want Unity amongst the Masses.

Dividing us all among various demographics is exactly what they have been doing. 

And this is the party of science?? 

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #226 on: December 08, 2021, 04:55:36 PM »
I hear you.  This is psychotic.
It shows how liberal these colleges have become.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #227 on: December 10, 2021, 04:02:34 PM »
‘Everyone Knows It’s the Wrong Thing to Do’: Teammates of Trans U Penn. Swimmer Unhappy with Record Smashing
WARNER TODD HUSTON  9 Dec 2021
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/12/09/teammates-of-trans-u-penn-swimmer-unhappy-with-record-smashing/

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #228 on: December 14, 2021, 09:47:23 PM »
‘Everyone Knows It’s the Wrong Thing to Do’: Teammates of Trans U Penn. Swimmer Unhappy with Record Smashing
WARNER TODD HUSTON  9 Dec 2021
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/12/09/teammates-of-trans-u-penn-swimmer-unhappy-with-record-smashing/

I think this is so fucked up.  If this catches on we could see all trans women's athletics.  Probably a stretch but born men competing against born females is not fair.  The only possible way I can see this even approaching fairness is if a boy transitions before puberty.  Even that, I still don't feel right about.  There will come a point where trans will and should have their own leagues/divisions. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: January 10, 2022, 11:15:49 AM »
I think this is so fucked up.  If this catches on we could see all trans women's athletics.  Probably a stretch but born men competing against born females is not fair.  The only possible way I can see this even approaching fairness is if a boy transitions before puberty.  Even that, I still don't feel right about.  There will come a point where trans will and should have their own leagues/divisions.

I agree except I don't think it's ever fair given the inherent physical advantages biological males have over biological females.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: January 10, 2022, 11:17:01 AM »
The Ivy League and University of Pennsylvania publicly support the inclusion of a transgender competitor in women's swimming
ALEX NITZBERG 
January 07, 2022   
https://www.theblaze.com/news/the-ivy-league-and-university-of-pennsylvania-publicly-support-the-inclusion-of-a-transgender-competitor-in-womens-swimming

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: January 14, 2022, 08:58:03 PM »
Transgender Penn swimmer breaks team rules, compares self to Jackie Robinson
by Christopher Tremoglie  | January 13, 2022
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/transgender-penn-swimmer-breaks-team-rules-compares-self-to-jackie-robinson

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: January 27, 2022, 12:29:59 PM »
Florida parents sue school district over daughter's secret gender transition
JANUARY 26, 2022
BY JEREMIAH POFF

The parents of a Florida elementary school student are suing their daughter’s school district after their child attempted to commit suicide following the school’s efforts to orchestrate her secret transition to a male gender identity.

The suit was filed in the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida and claims that the daughter of Wendell and Maria Perez, a sixth grade student at Paterson Elementary School in Fleming Island, Florida, had adopted a male transgender identity at school with the support of administrators, who hid the girl’s gender dysphoria from her parents.

It was not until the Perezes' daughter, identified as A.P. in court filings, attempted to commit suicide on school grounds for the second time in as many days that the Perezes were notified about their daughter’s male gender identity, the lawsuit says.

CALIFORNIA MIDDLE SCHOOL FORCED DAUGHTER INTO TRANSGENDER IDENTITY, MOTHER ALLEGES

“Prior to the [suicide attempt], A.P. had not exhibited any signs of gender confusion or questioning of her biological sex,” the lawsuit says. “In fact, just before the incident she had told her mother that she believed that people who say they are transgender have a problem with their minds because ‘if you’re a boy, you’re a boy, if you’re a girl, you’re a girl.’”

The court filing says that A.P. and the school had sought to keep her parents in the dark regarding her transgender identity due to their Catholic faith, which teaches that sex and gender are immutable.

The Perezes are represented by the Child and Parental Rights Campaign, a nonprofit legal organization that previously filed a lawsuit in Florida over a similar case in Tallahassee in which another public school clandestinely orchestrated a female middle school student’s transition to a male identity against her parents' wishes.

Vernadette Broyles, the president of the organization, told Action News Jacksonville that a gender transition is “a serious mental health decision that school personnel are not qualified, not competent, and not authorized to make” and that “parents must be involved in these important decisions.”

The two Florida cases are part of a growing trend of public elementary and middle schools failing to notify parents about students seeking out a gender transition.

In California, a mother claimed that her daughter was coerced into adopting a transgender identity by two of her teachers, only to revert to her biological identity when the school district switched to remote classes during the COVID-19 pandemic.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/community-family/florida-parents-sue-school-district-over-daughters-secret-gender-transition

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: January 27, 2022, 02:21:04 PM »
Paterson Elementary School in Fleming Island, Florida is a public school. It is not a boarding school. This means the child goes home after school. I didn't read anything to indicate the parents are blind. If their child had issues with their gender, one would think the parents would notice. Not sure how it is possible for the school to have kept it from them. One or both of the two school counselors, the principal or the student's teacher could have neglected to tell the parents about the two suicide attempts, which would have been wrong.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: January 27, 2022, 09:34:19 PM »
Paterson Elementary School in Fleming Island, Florida is a public school. It is not a boarding school. This means the child goes home after school. I didn't read anything to indicate the parents are blind. If their child had issues with their gender, one would think the parents would notice. Not sure how it is possible for the school to have kept it from them. One or both of the two school counselors, the principal or the student's teacher could have neglected to tell the parents about the two suicide attempts, which would have been wrong.

“Prior to the [suicide attempt], A.P. had not exhibited any signs of gender confusion or questioning of her biological sex,” the lawsuit says. “In fact, just before the incident she had told her mother that she believed that people who say they are transgender have a problem with their minds because ‘if you’re a boy, you’re a boy, if you’re a girl, you’re a girl.’”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: February 21, 2022, 11:26:12 AM »

MAJOR MOMENT IN WOMEN’S SPORTS HISTORY🏊‍♀️University of Pennsylvania transgender swimmer Lia Thomas destroyed the record for the women’s 500-yard freestyle at the Ivy League Championships Thursday — setting a record that may never be broken.

Thomas, who is a man and competed as a man for nearly three years on the school’s men’s swim team, won the 500-yard race against a field of women with an unheard of time of 4:37.32, the best time ever recorded at Harvard University’s Blodgett Pool, the New York Post reported.

The time was also the swimmer’s personal best and came in three seconds faster than Thomas’ previous record.

Thomas also blew away the competition on Wednesday by delivering a time of 1:44:50 in the first leg of the 800-yard relay race, beating every female contestant.

Thomas wasn’t the only trans swimmer to set a top time on Wednesday. Iszac Henig, a Yale women’s swim team member who was born female but identifies as a male even while still competing on the Yale women’s team, posted the next fastest time at 1:44:65 on Wednesday.

With Thomas again setting likely unbeatable records for women’s swimming, the controversy over transgender swimmers continues.

Even after numerous complaints from inside and outside the University of Pennsylvania, the Ivy League ignored all criticism and ruled that Thomas could compete in the championships.

But despite the league’s decision, not everyone was in favor of allowing Thomas to compete. In February, 16 of UPenn’s female swimmers had signed a letter saying that trans swimmers like Thomas should be banned from women’s competition. Since Thomas is still a biological male, the female swimmers said they couldn’t win.

Others outside the UPenn team have also spoken out.

One prominent voice speaking out against Thomas was Rice Swimming coach Seth Huston, who has been head coach of Rich for 19 seasons, who said that it was “black and white” that transgender “women” are a threat to real women.

“The NCAA once again has proven that it is not leading. It is not really even following,” Huston said last month. “The NCAA governance has become a bystander waiting for other organizations to make tough decisions. They hoped NIL would continue to be suppressed, and now they are scrambling to make it fit their construct. Now they sit on the sidelines with Transgender issues.”

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #236 on: February 21, 2022, 11:41:16 AM »

MAJOR MOMENT IN WOMEN’S SPORTS HISTORY🏊‍♀️University of Pennsylvania transgender swimmer Lia Thomas destroyed the record for the women’s 500-yard freestyle at the Ivy League Championships Thursday — setting a record that may never be broken.

Thomas, who is a man and competed as a man for nearly three years on the school’s men’s swim team, won the 500-yard race against a field of women with an unheard of time of 4:37.32, the best time ever recorded at Harvard University’s Blodgett Pool, the New York Post reported.

The time was also the swimmer’s personal best and came in three seconds faster than Thomas’ previous record.

Thomas also blew away the competition on Wednesday by delivering a time of 1:44:50 in the first leg of the 800-yard relay race, beating every female contestant.

Thomas wasn’t the only trans swimmer to set a top time on Wednesday. Iszac Henig, a Yale women’s swim team member who was born female but identifies as a male even while still competing on the Yale women’s team, posted the next fastest time at 1:44:65 on Wednesday.

With Thomas again setting likely unbeatable records for women’s swimming, the controversy over transgender swimmers continues.

Even after numerous complaints from inside and outside the University of Pennsylvania, the Ivy League ignored all criticism and ruled that Thomas could compete in the championships.

But despite the league’s decision, not everyone was in favor of allowing Thomas to compete. In February, 16 of UPenn’s female swimmers had signed a letter saying that trans swimmers like Thomas should be banned from women’s competition. Since Thomas is still a biological male, the female swimmers said they couldn’t win.

Others outside the UPenn team have also spoken out.

One prominent voice speaking out against Thomas was Rice Swimming coach Seth Huston, who has been head coach of Rich for 19 seasons, who said that it was “black and white” that transgender “women” are a threat to real women.

“The NCAA once again has proven that it is not leading. It is not really even following,” Huston said last month. “The NCAA governance has become a bystander waiting for other organizations to make tough decisions. They hoped NIL would continue to be suppressed, and now they are scrambling to make it fit their construct. Now they sit on the sidelines with Transgender issues.”

Madness in plain sight & being promoted & pushed
Exactly who is behind this Nonsense & Why - Those are the Real deep questions.
The fools going along with it & allowing it are are just gun fodder.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: February 23, 2022, 03:57:06 PM »

Madness in plain sight & being promoted & pushed
Exactly who is behind this Nonsense & Why - Those are the Real deep questions.
The fools going along with it & allowing it are are just gun fodder.

It's madness.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: February 23, 2022, 03:59:06 PM »
Watching Lia Thomas Win
The transgender swimmer smashes more records at the Ivies. ‘It can’t feel good to know that there’s nobody in the stands who is happy you won.’
Suzy Weiss

Feb 21, 2022
https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/watching-lia-thomas-win?utm_source=url

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #239 on: February 23, 2022, 05:35:10 PM »
Just pure bullshit.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: February 23, 2022, 05:45:20 PM »
Just pure bullshit.

It's nuts.  So to speak.  lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: May 04, 2022, 07:37:26 PM »
Why can't they just leave these little kids alone? 

WATCH – Teachers Brag About LGBT Indoctrination: ‘My Classroom Is One of the Gayest Places Probably on the Planet’
ETHAN LETKEMAN
4 May 2022
https://www.breitbart.com/education/2022/05/04/watch-liberal-teachers-brag-about-lgbt-indoctrination-in-classrooms-my-classroom-is-one-of-the-gayest-places-probably-on-the-planet/

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #243 on: May 04, 2022, 08:33:50 PM »
Why can't they just leave these little kids alone? 

WATCH – Teachers Brag About LGBT Indoctrination: ‘My Classroom Is One of the Gayest Places Probably on the Planet’
ETHAN LETKEMAN
4 May 2022
https://www.breitbart.com/education/2022/05/04/watch-liberal-teachers-brag-about-lgbt-indoctrination-in-classrooms-my-classroom-is-one-of-the-gayest-places-probably-on-the-planet/

This smells like as big a pile of bullshit as the litter boxes in classrooms lie.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: May 04, 2022, 09:01:18 PM »
This smells like as big a pile of bullshit as the litter boxes in classrooms lie.

Did you watch the clip? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: May 04, 2022, 09:08:34 PM »
DOJ sues Alabama over law making transgender treatments for children a felony
Alabama legislation signed this month outlaws puberty blockers for children
By Timothy H.J. Nerozzi | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-sues-alabama-law-transgender-treatments-for-children

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #246 on: May 04, 2022, 10:39:39 PM »
Did you watch the clip?

I just did.  Breitbart is a terrible source to use to try and make a point to anyone other than other like minded people.  That being said, these just look like a bunch of freaks making tik tok videos.  There is no footage or any other proof that they are even teachers and not paid actors.  Or just liars.  Believe it or not, I tune into both Newsmax and Fox News on a daily basis.  Probably spend as much time on those two stations as I do on CNN or MSNBC.  That is no exaggeration either.  I've yet to see either of these right wing news outlets show this "information". 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: May 04, 2022, 11:17:31 PM »
I just did.  Breitbart is a terrible source to use to try and make a point to anyone other than other like minded people.  That being said, these just look like a bunch of freaks making tik tok videos.  There is no footage or any other proof that they are even teachers and not paid actors.  Or just liars.  Believe it or not, I tune into both Newsmax and Fox News on a daily basis.  Probably spend as much time on those two stations as I do on CNN or MSNBC.  That is no exaggeration either.  I've yet to see either of these right wing news outlets show this "information".

That's great.  I actually do the same thing. 

Those are legit clips.  The Libs of Tiktok account posts them all time.  Those freaks are actually in the classroom teaching our kids. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #248 on: May 04, 2022, 11:30:07 PM »
That's great.  I actually do the same thing. 

Those are legit clips.  The Libs of Tiktok account posts them all time.  Those freaks are actually in the classroom teaching our kids.

How do I know they aren't put out there by the James O'Keefe's of the world?  To my point, there is no proof that those freaks are actually in the classroom teaching our kids. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: May 04, 2022, 11:33:25 PM »
How do I know they aren't put out there by the James O'Keefe's of the world?  To my point, there is no proof that those freaks are actually in the classroom teaching our kids.

There is.  The woman who runs Libs of Titok posts clips of these freaks from their own accounts.  A number of them have been fired or disciplined as a result. 

And James O'Keefe is a Godsend.  All he does is obtain and publish video or recorded calls from people's own mouths.  He's incredibly effective, which is why the FBI destroyed his civil rights to try and stop him.