Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

King Kamali - I look like an overgrown Hobbit on the treadmill

<< < (148/148)

Taffin:
I'm worried we might have hurt King's feelings - he hasn't posted a physique update since the "272 on March 02" pic

Anyone know the big guy?  Maybe reach out and give him a hug..?

(ps - Hi King!  :))

Soul Crusher:
Maybe the weed whacker got to him.

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Soul Crusher on April 14, 2024, 10:34:23 AM ---Maybe the weed whacker got to him.

--- End quote ---

Hahaha - no he still posts stuff every week - sitting fatly in his car... or smoking a cigar, fatly... just closeups though - no gym wear  :(

Sandrock:

--- Quote from: Taffin on April 14, 2024, 10:38:42 AM ---Hahaha - no he still posts stuff every week - sitting fatly in his car... or smoking a cigar, fatly... just closeups though - no gym wear  :(

--- End quote ---

How much would you pay to see Kamali don the thong and do the robot posing routine at his current 272 lbs Taff?

Would you pay even more to see him do hill sprints in a thong?  :-X

Taffin:

--- Quote from: Sandrock on April 14, 2024, 02:22:22 PM ---How much would you pay to see Kamali don the thong and do the robot posing routine at his current 272 lbs Taff?

Would you pay even more to see him do hill sprints in a thong?  :-X

--- End quote ---

LOL - I literally cannot watch that cringe-fest 'robot' thing - it's unbearable!!😬

And as much as I'd love to find that hill waddle clip in its entirety* - in a thong!?!  Hard pass  ;D

*The original has him doing free standing squats in between, and his face looks like a puffer-fish!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version