Author Topic: 22 yo clean vs Bhank at 46 yo decades of drugs.  (Read 9892 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: 22 yo clean vs Bhank at 46 yo decades of drugs.
« Reply #450 on: April 29, 2024, 01:57:57 PM »
Sure you are grandpa let's get you back to the old folks home before you fall down and hurt yourself

No no no Bianca  that is you who has fucked up legs & can't walk/ squat/ or negotiate stairs,
Keep trying CupCake

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #451 on: April 30, 2024, 01:21:44 PM »
Sure you are grandpa let's get you back to the old folks home before you fall down and hurt yourself

STFU you doctor shopping twatling.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #452 on: April 30, 2024, 01:26:50 PM »
Agreed,

The fact he is around strutting and peacocking around like he won his show and is NPC champ being so fat like that is really telling. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #453 on: April 30, 2024, 01:28:08 PM »
No no no Bianca  that is you who has fucked up legs & can't walk/ squat/ or negotiate stairs,
Keep trying CupCake

He has close to 100 health issues, bleeding anus, constant farting and vomiting blood, bile and "some black stuff", couldn't walk and used a cane, has smaller legs than a bikini chick and yet he thinks he can call out others...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: April 30, 2024, 01:34:19 PM »
He has close to 100 health issues, bleeding anus, constant farting and vomiting blood, bile and "some black stuff", couldn't walk and used a cane, has smaller legs than a bikini chick and yet he thinks he can call out others...

Being totally realistic- he is either deliberately playing a game of being stupid & constantly inventing issues
For attention or to goad folk.
That or he is a very frail, unhealthy & exceptionally delusional imbecile.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: April 30, 2024, 01:36:21 PM »
Being totally realistic- he is either deliberately playing a game of being stupid & constantly inventing issues
For attention or to goad folk.
That or he is a very frail, unhealthy & exceptionally delusional imbecile.
his "ailments" are excuses for his failures

Hes been making excuses all his life, his time here has shown that he believes hes always the victim of circumstances , he never accepts responsibility for anything

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: April 30, 2024, 01:45:01 PM »
his "ailments" are excuses for his failures

Hes been making excuses all his life, his time here has shown that he believes hes always the victim of circumstances , he never accepts responsibility for anything

Yep - a very loathsome & fucked up individual - beyond poking fun at him & continually pointing out
His lies / stupidity & grand delusion - I have no interest in anything he says & think he is a complete
Khvnt with no redeeming qualities.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #457 on: April 30, 2024, 04:32:06 PM »
The fact he is around strutting and peacocking around like he won his show and is NPC champ being so fat like that is really telling.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #458 on: April 30, 2024, 04:56:24 PM »

I think you have confused illuminati with me.  I am old enough to be your father but even with an IQ of 80, I would never be dumb enough to be your father.  I am also physically handicapable and do tend to fall.  And you have threatened me several times here with your patented "murder/death" threats and yet you walked past me after telling the world how you would push me or any handicapable seasoned citizen down (and worse) if your saw me in public. 

You display a great deal of violent tendencies here and in the real world many of which are documented by government agencies. 

Lighten up France-ass.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: April 30, 2024, 06:58:12 PM »

I think you have confused illuminati with me.  I am old enough to be your father but even with an IQ of 80, I would never be dumb enough to be your father.  I am also physically handicapable and do tend to fall.  And you have threatened me several times here with your patented "murder/death" threats and yet you walked past me after telling the world how you would push me or any handicapable seasoned citizen down (and worse) if your saw me in public. 

You display a great deal of violent tendencies here and in the real world many of which are documented by government agencies. 

Lighten up France-ass.

No problem Scott
I take it as compliment he confusing me with your goodself.

Be well my Friend 👊🏻

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #460 on: Today at 04:04:16 AM »
Bhanky bragging about his Charlotte "win" at the 2050 Senior Center...

"Then Arnold tried to push me and I elbowed him out of the way.  Did you know I have titanium knees?  Want to see my bicep?"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #461 on: Today at 05:09:15 AM »
Bhanky bragging about his Charlotte "win" at the 2050 Senior Center...

"Then Arnold tried to push me and I elbowed him out of the way.  Did you know I have titanium knees?  Want to see my bicep?"

;D