Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Trump = Winning

<< < (788/805) > >>

Soul Crusher:
2 Prosecutors Leading N.Y. Trump Inquiry Resign, Clouding Case’s Future
Failing NYTimes ^
Posted on 2/23/2022, 2:58:40 PM by

The two prosecutors leading the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation into former President Donald J. Trump and his business practices abruptly resigned on Wednesday amid a monthlong pause in their presentation of evidence to a grand jury, according to people with knowledge of the matter, throwing the future of the high-stakes inquiry into serious doubt.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Soul Crusher on February 23, 2022, 12:50:49 PM ---2 Prosecutors Leading N.Y. Trump Inquiry Resign, Clouding Case’s Future
Failing NYTimes ^
Posted on 2/23/2022, 2:58:40 PM by

The two prosecutors leading the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation into former President Donald J. Trump and his business practices abruptly resigned on Wednesday amid a monthlong pause in their presentation of evidence to a grand jury, according to people with knowledge of the matter, throwing the future of the high-stakes inquiry into serious doubt.

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

--- End quote ---

Wait, can this be a real story coming from what some, including you have referred to as the fake media. :) I'm actually surprised you read the NY Times. Like Coach, I thought you got all your news from FOX, The Daily Caller and the Epoch Times.  :)

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on February 23, 2022, 01:02:45 PM ---Wait, can this be a real story coming from what some, including you have referred to as the fake media. :) I'm actually surprised you read the NY Times. Like Coach, I thought you got all your news from FOX, The Daily Caller and the Epoch Times.  :)

--- End quote ---

I get the NYT delivered to my house daily.   Their editorial page is garbage, but they do actual decent reporting on other topics. 

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: Soul Crusher on February 23, 2022, 01:08:20 PM ---I get the NYT delivered to my house daily.   Their editorial page is garbage, but they do actual decent reporting on other topics.

--- End quote ---

This is good to know. Some folks here automatically discount anything coming from the NY Times as fake News. I get the NY Times  delivered to my email inbox. You should give it a try if you aren't already a subscriber. It only cost me $4.00 a month. Because you get home delivery, you could probably get the email subscription free. You don't have to wait all day for the news. Stories are delivered via email as soon as they happen.

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: Primemuscle on February 23, 2022, 01:27:42 PM ---This is good to know. Some folks here automatically discount anything coming from the NY Times as fake News. I get the NY Times  delivered to my email inbox. You should give it a try if you aren't already a subscriber. It only cost me $4.00 a month. Because you get home delivery, you could probably get the email subscription free. You don't have to wait all day for the news. Stories are delivered via email as soon as they happen.

--- End quote ---

I get both.   The physical delivery and the email.    I like the NYT.  The weekend edition on Saturday is great.  The health page on the internet is great with a lot of good stuff as well.  A lot of value is provided beyond the editorial nonsense. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version