Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Marriage Number Five For Pamela Anderson

(1/37) > >>

Palumboism:
“Needless to say that when she texted me that she wanted to get married, it was kind of a dream come true even though I was engaged to someone else and the lady was moving in,’’ Peters wrote.

“I dropped everything for Pam. She had almost $200,000 in bills and no way to pay it so I paid it and this is the thanks I get. There’s no fool like an old fool.’’

“dear pammy’’ these past 9 days have been a beautiful amazing love fest,’’ he texted the actress. But “this whole marriage thing with lawyers, debt, and jazmin has scared me. it made me realize that at 74 i need a simple quiet life and not an international love affair.”

https://pagesix.com/2020/02/10/jon-peters-says-marriage-to-pamela-anderson-went-bust-after-he-paid-debts/

When Pam was dating Kid Rock, she broke up with him because she wanted to get married and he didn't.  He ended up asking her to marry him, but he wanted her to sign a prenup.  She wouldn't do it and he married her anyway. 

Matt:

--- Quote from: Palumboism on February 10, 2020, 07:50:56 PM ---When Pam was dating Kid Rock, she broke up with him because she wanted to get married and he didn't.  He ended up asking her to marry him, but he wanted her to sign a prenup.  She wouldn't do it and he married her anyway.
--- End quote ---

Sickening, Justin Trudeau level of cuckoldry.

Pray_4_War:
Dude gets in relationship with a sleazy harlot and then acts surprised when she does sleazy harlot shit.

kreator:
Guys like this deserve it. It’s like buying a 30 year old car with 1M miles to it and expecting it to run forever.

Remember, a woman with a high notch count is too damaged to pair bond, she’s not yours, it’s just your turn.

Bevo:

--- Quote from: Matt on February 10, 2020, 08:05:59 PM ---Sickening, Justin Trudeau level of cuckoldry.

--- End quote ---

Justin and this guy is the beta white males I am talking about

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version