Author Topic: Governor Ron DeSantis  (Read 25319 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Governor Ron DeSantis
« Reply #225 on: August 27, 2022, 08:34:40 AM »
I have that flag on the wall in my garage.

If an American finds it offensive, they know nothing about patriotism and can fuck off back the third world shithole their ancestors came from.
I have the Gadsden flag and a Battle flag hanging in my garage.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #226 on: August 29, 2022, 11:41:23 AM »
Libturdz, anti-american pussies, can all fukk off.

Their game is over.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #227 on: August 29, 2022, 04:29:31 PM »
scary thought, Trump running again. A part of me hopes he does though...

So you can vote for Biden again? 

Then again, you are the person who wanted people who were not wearing masks (that we know do not work) to die.

I live in Florida, I'm not a fan of Ron. Having said that... I have evolved in my position on Covid. Initially I was all about social distancing, Masks, limiting exposure. But living in Florida and being in a tourist location I have seen first hand how government "rules" aren't worth the paper they are written on and people are going to do pretty much what they want. Desantos was one of the firsts to open up, and during the peak of the pandemic I've walked past bars that were packed with people acting like Covid didn't exist. At first it bothered me greatly because I keep up with the Covid data and know when Florida is spiking and how dangerous it is. But after months of seeing people from out of state coming here because they know they can act like Covid doesn't exist and our government goes along with it I adopted the "Screw the ignorant jerks, I'll just fend for myself" attitude. It has been a great relief. I can now walk past overfilled bars knowing people in there will likely either die, or transmit the disease to elderly loved ones upon their return to states that take it seriously and they will die and sleep like a baby knowing they had access to all the information I had access to and chose to ignore it. In the end it will likely mean less Republican voters which can't be a bad thing. Maybe God has a hand in this.. who knows..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: August 29, 2022, 04:41:25 PM »
Trump ex-Attorney General Bill Barr predicts Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis will be elected president in 2024
Kimberly Leonard Aug 26, 2022
https://www.businessinsider.com/desantis-will-be-elected-president-in-2024-bill-barr-predicts-2022-8?utmSource=twitter&utmContent=referral&utmTerm=topbar&referrer=twitter

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #229 on: August 29, 2022, 06:54:53 PM »
Is DeSantis still copying everything about Trumpy and pissing him off?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: August 29, 2022, 07:12:50 PM »
Is DeSantis still copying everything about Trumpy and pissing him off?
Is Biden still shitting his pants and shaking invisible hands ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: December 01, 2022, 01:45:33 PM »
The man put on a clinic the past four years and during the recent election.  I hope he runs.

Florida Legislature poised to change law to aid a DeSantis presidential run
While DeSantis has not yet said he will definitely run in 2024, he has emerged as a top potential contender for the job.https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/22/florida-legislature-desantis-presidential-run-00070538

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: December 09, 2022, 08:23:44 AM »
Do it Ron. 

Top Conservative Polling Firm: DeSantis Now More Popular With Trump Voters Than Trump
By  Ryan Saavedra
Dec 1, 2022   DailyWire.com
https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-conservative-polling-firm-desantis-now-more-popular-with-trump-voters-than-trump

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #233 on: December 09, 2022, 08:36:51 AM »
Do it Ron. 

Top Conservative Polling Firm: DeSantis Now More Popular With Trump Voters Than Trump
By  Ryan Saavedra
https://www.dailywire.com/news/top-conservative-polling-firm-desantis-now-more-popular-with-trump-voters-than-trump

I'd vote for DeSantis in the primaries.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #234 on: December 09, 2022, 09:12:08 AM »
DeSantis is awesome.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #235 on: December 09, 2022, 09:40:14 AM »
He is
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: December 09, 2022, 05:50:25 PM »
Would hit it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: December 09, 2022, 06:28:22 PM »
Do it Ron. 

By  Ryan Saavedra

FYI, I just read that while sitting on his throne today, Trump proclaimed that you are going to be very, very sorry for deserting him in his 2024 bid for King of the U.S. the Presidency.  ;D ;D ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: December 12, 2022, 08:50:44 PM »
I'd vote for DeSantis in the primaries.

I was convinced that nobody could beat Trump in the GOP primary, but I'm starting to think DeSantis might have a shot.  I don't vote in primaries because ours are closed (i.e., you have to vote a straight party line ticket) and I'm an independent, but I would rather see him as the nominee than Trump.

That said, Trump over Biden. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: December 12, 2022, 08:53:27 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: February 09, 2023, 10:48:03 AM »
DeSantis edges closer to 2024 decision
BY AMIE PARNES AND MAX GREENWOOD - 02/09/23
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3849675-desantis-edges-closer-to-2024-decision/

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: February 12, 2023, 10:28:31 PM »
So you can vote for Biden again? 

Then again, you are the person who wanted people who were not wearing masks (that we know do not work) to die.

Dismissing your conclusion. I hope someone comes to the forefront, middle of the road... I was not happy Biden was the Democratic choice. But I would vote for peanut butter if the other option was Trump. I hope either the Democratic party or the Republican party puts up someone I can live with 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: February 13, 2023, 09:32:51 PM »
Dismissing your conclusion. I hope someone comes to the forefront, middle of the road... I was not happy Biden was the Democratic choice. But I would vote for peanut butter if the other option was Trump. I hope either the Democratic party or the Republican party puts up someone I can live with

You're dismissing my conclusion that you wanted Republicans and conservatives who did not wear masks to die?  I quoted you.  Aren't you just a little embarrassed? 

"Middle of the road" does not exist.  People often reference a "centrist" candidate.  There isn't one. 

If you think the country is better off under Biden than under Trump then you are delusional.  Or just wrapped up in your ideology.  Or suffering from TDS.  You're definitely not looking at the facts:  the economy, foreign policy, relationships with foreign leaders, crime, etc.  It's not a close comparison.  For all his personality traits/faults, Trump from a policy standpoint was phenomenal.  Biden is a disaster.  And he literally got people killed. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: February 14, 2023, 07:13:06 PM »
You're dismissing my conclusion that you wanted Republicans and conservatives who did not wear masks to die?  I quoted you.  Aren't you just a little embarrassed? 

"Middle of the road" does not exist.  People often reference a "centrist" candidate.  There isn't one. 

If you think the country is better off under Biden than under Trump then you are delusional.  Or just wrapped up in your ideology.  Or suffering from TDS.  You're definitely not looking at the facts:  the economy, foreign policy, relationships with foreign leaders, crime, etc.  It's not a close comparison.  For all his personality traits/faults, Trump from a policy standpoint was phenomenal.  Biden is a disaster.  And he literally got people killed.

We can agree to disagree. And I couldn't disagree more

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: February 14, 2023, 11:29:55 PM »
We can agree to disagree. And I couldn't disagree more

You disagree based on emotion.  You cannot make a reasonable argument based on the facts.  Any reasonable person looking at the Biden Administration can see it is a dumpster fire.  Pretty much every economic, social/crime, defense, and foreign policy metric is worse.  Anyone just going to the store to purchase anything knows that skyrocketing inflation has increased the cost of goods and services.  Skyrocketing interest rates have made it impossible for many people to buy a home.  We are in a recession.  Record setting illegal immigration at the border.  Fentanyl pouring across the border killing thousands of people.  We are no longer energy independent.  Our adversaries are giving us a giant middle finger, as evidenced by the spy balloon.  And we cannot forget the dead service members who would be alive today if Trump were reelected. 

So yeah, you go ahead and disagree and run away like you always do, because you know you cannot provide fact-based support for the Biden presidency. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: February 16, 2023, 10:08:01 PM »
If Governor DeSantis is the nominee, which I hope happens, the leftwing media will immediately dub him "worse than Trump." 

The Left is more scared of DeSantis than Trump
DAVID STROM
February 15, 2023
https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/02/15/the-left-is-more-scared-of-desantis-than-trump-n530794

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: February 17, 2023, 10:50:18 PM »
You disagree based on emotion.  You cannot make a reasonable argument based on the facts.  Any reasonable person looking at the Biden Administration can see it is a dumpster fire.  Pretty much every economic, social/crime, defense, and foreign policy metric is worse.  Anyone just going to the store to purchase anything knows that skyrocketing inflation has increased the cost of goods and services.  Skyrocketing interest rates have made it impossible for many people to buy a home.  We are in a recession.  Record setting illegal immigration at the border.  Fentanyl pouring across the border killing thousands of people.  We are no longer energy independent.  Our adversaries are giving us a giant middle finger, as evidenced by the spy balloon.  And we cannot forget the dead service members who would be alive today if Trump were reelected. 

So yeah, you go ahead and disagree and run away like you always do, because you know you cannot provide fact-based support for the Biden presidency.

I don't know, this may be the 4th time I have said this.. but please focus... I'm not a biden fan. He's too old (as is Trump) his best days are behind him (as is Trump) but as a place holder, I believe Biden for 4 years was the lesser evil than Trump for 4 more years. Jan 6 proved my point. I don't know what else to say

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: February 20, 2023, 07:45:48 PM »
I don't know, this may be the 4th time I have said this.. but please focus... I'm not a biden fan. He's too old (as is Trump) his best days are behind him (as is Trump) but as a place holder, I believe Biden for 4 years was the lesser evil than Trump for 4 more years. Jan 6 proved my point. I don't know what else to say

I'm focused on what you are saying and what you are not saying.  You're like a bot.  You repeatedly say you think Biden is better than Trump.  What you don't say is precisely why.  But you did just say "Jan 6 proved my point."  If you believe "Jan 6," where a handful of idiots trespassed and disrupted a public proceeding for a couple hours, justifies voting for Biden, then I hope you sit out 2024. 

I gave you specific facts regarding Trump vs. Biden:

"Pretty much every economic, social/crime, defense, and foreign policy metric is worse.  Anyone just going to the store to purchase anything knows that skyrocketing inflation has increased the cost of goods and services.  Skyrocketing interest rates have made it impossible for many people to buy a home.  We are in a recession.  Record setting illegal immigration at the border.  Fentanyl pouring across the border killing thousands of people.  We are no longer energy independent.  Our adversaries are giving us a giant middle finger, as evidenced by the spy balloon.  And we cannot forget the dead service members who would be alive today if Trump were reelected."

Instead of provide specific facts showing how well Biden has done, you just say he is "better."  Like a bot.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: February 20, 2023, 08:58:04 PM »
I'm focused on what you are saying and what you are not saying.  You're like a bot.  You repeatedly say you think Biden is better than Trump.  What you don't say is precisely why.  But you did just say "Jan 6 proved my point."  If you believe "Jan 6," where a handful of idiots trespassed and disrupted a public proceeding for a couple hours, justifies voting for Biden, then I hope you sit out 2024. 

I gave you specific facts regarding Trump vs. Biden:

"Pretty much every economic, social/crime, defense, and foreign policy metric is worse.  Anyone just going to the store to purchase anything knows that skyrocketing inflation has increased the cost of goods and services.  Skyrocketing interest rates have made it impossible for many people to buy a home.  We are in a recession.  Record setting illegal immigration at the border.  Fentanyl pouring across the border killing thousands of people.  We are no longer energy independent.  Our adversaries are giving us a giant middle finger, as evidenced by the spy balloon.  And we cannot forget the dead service members who would be alive today if Trump were reelected."

Instead of provide specific facts showing how well Biden has done, you just say he is "better."  Like a bot.

Not true because you have not focused. I could put up a poll here that says "Why has Agnostic over the last 6 years not liked Trump and Would not vote for Trump over Biden" I'll bet 90 percent on here would say "Remember when he said BIden contacted a foriegn power and attemped to coerce said power into launching an investigation into his political opponent?" or "Remember when Agnostic said Trump tried to subvert the 2020 election?" or "Remember when he was upset Trump fired whistle blowers?" or "Lashed out in a spoiled child like manner at anyone who opposed him?" the list goes on but the point is, you haven't been paying attention

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: February 20, 2023, 09:12:10 PM »
Not true because you have not focused. I could put up a poll here that says "Why has Agnostic over the last 6 years not liked Trump and Would not vote for Trump over Biden" I'll bet 90 percent on here would say "Remember when he said BIden contacted a foriegn power and attemped to coerce said power into launching an investigation into his political opponent?" or "Remember when Agnostic said Trump tried to subvert the 2020 election?" or "Remember when he was upset Trump fired whistle blowers?" or "Lashed out in a spoiled child like manner at anyone who opposed him?" the list goes on but the point is, you haven't been paying attention

I admittedly do not read every thread or every post in every thread.  What I do know is you have not explained how Biden is better than Trump based on their record.  Because you cannot.  You cannot explain, factually, how the country is better today than during Trump's presidency.  And you don't care about that, because your position is based on emotion, not facts. 

Or perhaps I'm wrong?  Can you detail how Biden is better than Trump based on the economy, foreign policy, national defense, etc.?