Author Topic: Biden's Integrity  (Read 11727 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Biden's Integrity
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2022, 03:50:17 PM »
On behalf of the "moderates" that frequent this board.

I relieve you of any association with those other "guys".

You are good people.

I second that.  Definitely should not be mentioned in the same breath with the Village Idiot. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2022, 05:44:14 PM »
I'm blushing.  Thanks fellas.   :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2022, 11:35:49 AM »
Twitter allows White House to make ‘clearly false’ claim that COVID vaccine wasn’t available until Biden era
White House statement was 'very clearly false,' one fact-checker wrote
By Brian Flood | Fox News
Published May 13, 2022
https://www.foxnews.com/media/white-house-shares-misinformation

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2022, 06:56:50 PM »
No record of Biden Naval Academy appointment he boasted of in speech
By Steven Nelson
June 14, 2022
https://nypost.com/2022/06/14/no-record-of-biden-naval-academy-appointment-he-boasted-about/

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2022, 04:38:20 PM »
Biden qualified to be a Navy Seal but decided not to.

He also went to Top Gun fighter pilot training.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2022, 05:14:21 PM »

He was also stronger than Ronnie Coleman.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2022, 05:41:18 PM »

Legacy media is starting to cover Biden’s mental decline.  The spring of 2023 should be entertaining.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2022, 07:14:53 PM »
There's also the Amtrak story which changes every time.

Never gets old: Biden tells false ‘Joey, baby’ Amtrak story for 7th time as prez

President Biden on Friday told a story involving an Amtrak conductor who supposedly grabbed his cheeks and shouted “Joey, baby!” — despite facts contradicting the tale, which Biden has told on at least six prior occasions as president.

The amusing anecdote — in which Biden apes former Amtrak conductor Angelo Negri’s Italian-American accent — was declared “False” last year by CNN “Facts First” journalist Daniel Dale.

In some tellings, the encounter happened at the end of Biden’s eight years as vice president after he crossed 1 million miles on Air Force Two. But that version is impossible because Negri, who retired in 1992, died in May 2014.

Biden called the latest version a “true story” and said it happened early in his vice presidency before his mother died in 2010, which is equally difficult to square with facts because Biden didn’t cross 1 million miles on Air Force Two until September 2015.

Last year, Biden alternately said it happened in “my fourth or fifth year” as vice president, “toward the end of my term” or ” seven years into” his time as vice president — rather than the latest version, which would have been within his first year in office.

The president most recently told the tale in December in Kansas City, Mo., and shared it twice in October — at the NJ Transit maintenance facility in Kearny, NJ, and in Scranton, Pa.

Biden told the story in September during an Oval Office meeting with UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, in June during an infrastructure speech in Wisconsin and in April 2021 at a train station in Philadelphia. He also told the story in 2020 while campaigning.

Biden, who turns 80 this year, is the oldest-ever president and his critics accuse him of being in mental decline. However, Biden has faced criticism for years about imprecise or incorrect claims. He dropped out of the 1988 Democratic presidential primary after revelations he exaggerated his academic record and plagiarized both a campaign speech and a law school paper.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/06/biden-tells-false-joey-baby-amtrak-story-a-7th-time-as-prez/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2022, 11:26:32 PM »
"We’re in a stronger position than any nation in the world to overcome this inflation," Biden said, pointing to 3.6% unemployment rate and America’s relatively strong standing in the world. 

At the notion that his administration’s policies were responsible for the worst inflation in 40 years and record-high gas prices, the president reportedly bristled.

"If it’s my fault, why is it the case in every other major industrial country in the world that inflation is higher? You ask yourself that? I’m not being a wise guy."

Fox News White House Correspondent Peter Doocy pressed White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre later Thursday to explain Biden’s inflation comments, noting that the U.S. has higher inflation than Germany, France, Japan, Canada, India, Italy, and Saudi Arabia.

Biden gets testy, falsely claims inflation in ‘every other major industrialized country' higher than US
By Bradford Betz
https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-inflation-every-industrialized-country-higher-us

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2022, 11:30:13 AM »
https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1987-09-21-mn-6104-story.html

Liar

He even lied when acknowledging his lies:

Of his class ranking in law school, he said, “I exaggerate when I’m angry, but I’ve never gone around telling people things that aren’t true about me.”

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2022, 11:19:00 AM »
Biden repeats shifting claim of civil rights activism in 1960s
Biden claimed he 'worked a lot' in the civil rights movement during a speech Monday
By Thomas Catenacci | Fox News
Published September 6, 2022
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-repeats-shifting-claim-civil-rights-activism-1960s

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2022, 05:10:29 PM »
Skip to comments.

Joe Biden Falsely Claims Gas Was over $5 a Gallon When He Took Office
Breitbart ^ | 10/27/22 | CHARLIE SPIERING
Posted on 10/27/2022, 7:24:42 PM by conservative98

President Joe Biden claimed Thursday that gas was over $5 a gallon when he took office in January 2021.

“Today the most common price of gas in America is $3.39, down from over five dollars when I took office,” Biden boasted.

Gas was only $2.39 per gallon when Biden took office.

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2022, 01:23:17 PM »
Biden says he 'spoke to' man who 'invented' insulin, who died before president was born
Fox News ^
Posted on 11/1/2022, 7:41:30 PM by DadOfFive

President Joe Biden told a room full of supporters in Hallandale Beach, Florida, on Tuesday that he spoke with the man who "invented" insulin, who said it was never patented because it was supposed to be available to everyone.

The president was giving a speech to gain support for the Democratic Party going into the midterms.

A Novo Nordisk employee controls a machine at an insulin production line in a plant in Kalundborg A Novo Nordisk employee controls a machine at an insulin production line in a plant in Kalundborg (Reuters) During his speech, Biden spoke about the Inflation Reduction Act and the effect it will have for those on Social Security and Medicare.

One of those benefits is capping the cost of insulin at $35, and the reason, Biden said, is because the diabetes treatment was meant to be available for everyone.

"How many of you know somebody with diabetes, and needs insulin," Biden asked the crowd. "Do you know how much it costs to make that insulin drug for diabetes? … It was invented by a man who did not patent it because he wanted it available for everyone. I spoke to him, OK?"

However, insulin, a hormone produced in the body, was never invented, but was discovered by Frederick Banting.

The late physician and scientist died at the age of 49 on Feb. 20, 1941.

Biden was born on Nov. 20, 1942.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2022, 10:09:26 AM »
This retard will resign or get pushed out by January.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2022, 09:41:24 PM »
Washington Post gives Biden a 'bottomless Pinocchio' in fact-check of several misleading claims
The Washington Post also fact-checked a misleading claim about Social Security
By Hanna Panreck | Fox News
Published November 7, 2022
https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-gives-biden-bottomless-pinocchio-fact-check-several-misleading-claims

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #41 on: November 07, 2022, 10:14:35 PM »
Washington Post gives Biden a 'bottomless Pinocchio' in fact-check of several misleading claims
The Washington Post also fact-checked a misleading claim about Social Security
By Hanna Panreck | Fox News
Published November 7, 2022
https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-gives-biden-bottomless-pinocchio-fact-check-several-misleading-claims

Beat me by 57 seconds.

WaPo piece taking Biden to task - the day before mid-terms:

https://web.archive.org/web/20221107121534/https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/11/07/bottomless-pinocchio-biden-other-recent-gaffes/

A Bottomless Pinocchio for Biden — and other recent gaffes

President Biden is a self-described “gaffe machine.” That’s no excuse, of course, for a president making false or misleading statements. Readers have asked for fact checks of a variety of recent Biden statements, but none of them seemed big enough for a stand-alone fact check. So here’s a roundup of some of the president’s recent errors of fact, made as he has barnstormed the country boosting Democrats and raising contributions in advance of the midterm elections. We generally do not award Pinocchios for roundups like this — but for reasons that will become clear, we need to make an exception for the first one.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 07, 2022, 11:31:08 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2022, 06:42:37 AM »
Funniest thread title ever😂😂

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2022, 08:01:06 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2022, 01:30:29 PM »
If Resumé Lies Cause For Resignation, When Will Biden Be Leaving?
NewsBusters ^ | Mark Finkelstein
Posted on 12/27/2022, 12:47:17 PM by governsleastgovernsbest

MSNBC's Morning Joe delighted on Tuesday in the case of Republican Congressman-elect George Santos, who's now admitted telling a series of fraudulent tales about his biography to get elected in the Third District on Long Island.

If multiple lies about one's background are cause for a politician to resign, when will Democrats and the liberal media be demanding that Joe Biden quit, and how soon should we expect Ol' Joe to announce his departure from the White House?

Let's take a walk down the long Memory Lane of some of Biden's lies, shall we? Among other prevarications, Biden:

Made multiple lies about his academic background. Among them was his claim to have graduated in the top half of his law school class. He graduated 76th out of 85.
Fabricated his family background, plagiarizing a story from Brit Neil Kinnock's speech about his family bio.
Lied about his wife and daughter being killed by a drunk driver.
Lied about quitting the Delaware football team in order to visit his girlfriend. In fact, he quit because of poor grades.
Lied in saying, "I got started out of an HBCU, Delaware State." He never attended Delaware State or any historically black college or university.
Lied about his involvement in the civil rights movement.
Lied about being arrested in South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in prison.

Get the rest of the story and view the video here.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2022, 05:08:10 PM »
If Resumé Lies Cause For Resignation, When Will Biden Be Leaving?
NewsBusters ^ | Mark Finkelstein
Posted on 12/27/2022, 12:47:17 PM by governsleastgovernsbest

MSNBC's Morning Joe delighted on Tuesday in the case of Republican Congressman-elect George Santos, who's now admitted telling a series of fraudulent tales about his biography to get elected in the Third District on Long Island.

If multiple lies about one's background are cause for a politician to resign, when will Democrats and the liberal media be demanding that Joe Biden quit, and how soon should we expect Ol' Joe to announce his departure from the White House?

Let's take a walk down the long Memory Lane of some of Biden's lies, shall we? Among other prevarications, Biden:

Made multiple lies about his academic background. Among them was his claim to have graduated in the top half of his law school class. He graduated 76th out of 85.
Fabricated his family background, plagiarizing a story from Brit Neil Kinnock's speech about his family bio.
Lied about his wife and daughter being killed by a drunk driver.
Lied about quitting the Delaware football team in order to visit his girlfriend. In fact, he quit because of poor grades.
Lied in saying, "I got started out of an HBCU, Delaware State." He never attended Delaware State or any historically black college or university.
Lied about his involvement in the civil rights movement.
Lied about being arrested in South Africa while trying to visit Nelson Mandela in prison.

Get the rest of the story and view the video here.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsbusters.org ...

Third time is a charm.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2023, 04:28:51 PM »
Biden mocked for repeating debunked Amtrak story once again: 'This is disturbing stuff'
President's factually impossible Amtrak tale repeated at least half a dozen times during his presidency
By Fox News Staff |
Published January 31, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-mocked-repeating-debunked-amtrak-story-once-again-disturbing-stuff

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2023, 06:18:59 PM »
Biden mocked for repeating debunked Amtrak story once again: 'This is disturbing stuff'
President's factually impossible Amtrak tale repeated at least half a dozen times during his presidency
By Fox News Staff |
Published January 31, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-mocked-repeating-debunked-amtrak-story-once-again-disturbing-stuff
When someone tells a lie so many times, they think it is the truth. He always repeats his lies.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2023, 09:31:26 PM »
When someone tells a lie so many times, they think it is the truth. He always repeats his lies.

Yep.