Author Topic: Alec Baldwin Shoots Woman Dead On Movie Set  (Read 29177 times)

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Alec Baldwin Shoots Woman Dead On Movie Set
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2021, 09:15:40 AM »

Involuntary manslaughter in New Mexico is 18 month sentence. Whether he would be convicted is another story.

If new info came out from the crew that he was being a raving lunatic when it happened then maybe his other well documented tendencies toward violence would sway someone to do something.

I doubt it.

I doubt he will get in much trouble. They will find a way to make it someone else fault.

I'm just confused as to why a live loaded firearm was on set.

He deserves to be liable for this 100%.

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2021, 09:17:09 AM »

Bingo

Robert De Niro's lawyer says the actor is being 'forced to work' to pay for his ex-wife's luxury lifestyle

By Zac Ntim

Robert De Niro's lawyer said the actor is being forced to work at an unsustainable pace and accept every role he is offered regardless of artistic quality to finance his estranged wife's luxury lifestyle.

De Niro and actress Grace Hightower first married in 1997. The pair split in 1999, and then renewed their vows in 2004 before the actor officially filed for divorce in 2018. In a virtual divorce hearing held last Friday, Page Six reported that De Niro's attorney, Caroline Krauss, told a New York judge that the actor is struggling to keep pace with his workload.

"Mr. De Niro is 77 years old, and while he loves his craft, he should not be forced to work at this prodigious pace because he has to," Krauss said. "When does that stop? When does he get the opportunity to not take every project that comes along and not work six-day weeks, 12-hour days so he can keep pace with Ms. Hightower's thirst for Stella McCartney?"

https://www.insider.com/personal-finance/robert-de-niro-lawyer-says-forced-to-work-ex-wife-2021-4

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2021, 09:20:24 AM »
Same with Deniro. He has a huge nut  that he hast to cover every month so he takes shitty movie roles when he obviously would prefer to just be retired.

Funny you should say that, as I just read that he barely made it out alive from a prenuptial he had signed with his ex-wife back in 2004. This gorgeous woman was his wife from 1997-2018.

https://pagesix.com/2021/10/21/de-niros-estranged-wife-wont-get-half-of-his-acting-income-appeals-court/

Speaking of which, he has always had a thing for fine black women, look at Diahnne Abbott (his first wife from 1976-1988):

"1"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2021, 09:22:03 AM »
Robert De Niro's lawyer says the actor is being 'forced to work' to pay for his ex-wife's luxury lifestyle

By Zac Ntim

Robert De Niro's lawyer said the actor is being forced to work at an unsustainable pace and accept every role he is offered regardless of artistic quality to finance his estranged wife's luxury lifestyle.

De Niro and actress Grace Hightower first married in 1997. The pair split in 1999, and then renewed their vows in 2004 before the actor officially filed for divorce in 2018. In a virtual divorce hearing held last Friday, Page Six reported that De Niro's attorney, Caroline Krauss, told a New York judge that the actor is struggling to keep pace with his workload.

"Mr. De Niro is 77 years old, and while he loves his craft, he should not be forced to work at this prodigious pace because he has to," Krauss said. "When does that stop? When does he get the opportunity to not take every project that comes along and not work six-day weeks, 12-hour days so he can keep pace with Ms. Hightower's thirst for Stella McCartney?"

https://www.insider.com/personal-finance/robert-de-niro-lawyer-says-forced-to-work-ex-wife-2021-4

Presented for context. Strong chin.

Goofy libcuck gets the financial dominatrix he wanted.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2021, 09:24:35 AM »
Alec , should have pointed his gun at all of his brothers, then turned it on himself.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2021, 09:26:11 AM »
Alec , should have pointed his gun at all of his brothers, then turned it on himself.

My god man, what's wrong with you today?

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2021, 09:27:14 AM »
My god man, what's wrong with you today?

"1"
Im I gonna get cancelled now?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2021, 09:28:52 AM »
DeNiro is no Getbigger since he dates way less than 11s.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2021, 09:32:05 AM »
Deniro must be a masochist.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2021, 09:32:24 AM »
Don't forget this gem! This is a proper meltdown.

EDIT: SEEMS YOUTUBE IS BLOCKING?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2021, 09:35:45 AM »
Funny you should say that, as I just read that he barely made it out alive from a prenuptial he had signed with his ex-wife back in 2004. This gorgeous woman was his wife from 1997-2018.

https://pagesix.com/2021/10/21/de-niros-estranged-wife-wont-get-half-of-his-acting-income-appeals-court/

Speaking of which, he has always had a thing for fine black women, look at Diahnne Abbott (his first wife from 1976-1988):

"1"

If only she had stayed married then with DeNiro's support she could have ended up the governess of Georgia.  Her loss.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2021, 09:36:33 AM »
I saw a recent Netflix documentary with Alec Balwin in it on John Delorean where he plays Delorean for parts of it.  There's a scene in the movie where Alec is talking to his real life wife and telling her what he's doing.  It's obvious from that scene that he is no longer and A list actor, not even B list.  He's taking what ever rolls pay the bills now.

Was it that bad acting?
Q

Palumboism

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2021, 09:58:02 AM »
Was it that bad acting?

There's a scene where he's on the phone with his real life wife telling her about the movie he's shooting and it's obvious he's just taking the role for the paycheck.  This isn't some Hollywood blockbuster.  It might as well just be a TV commercial for for all the enthusiasm he has for it.  I think Delorean was a better actor than Alec Baldwin and the reality is everything about Deorean was an act.

A and B list actors don't just take a role for a paycheck.  They have the ability to be picky.  Notice how old and over the hill he looks here.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2021, 10:10:15 AM »

There's a scene where he's on the phone with his real life wife telling her about the movie he's shooting and it's obvious he's just taking the role for the paycheck.  This isn't some Hollywood blockbuster.  It might as well just be a TV commercial for for all the enthusiasm he has for it.  I think Delorean was a better actor than Alec Baldwin and the reality is everything about Deorean was an act.

A and B list actors don't just take a role for a paycheck.  They have the ability to be picky.  Notice how old and over the hill he looks here.

I actually liked this movie.

As to the incident. Is it confirmed it was a live round? Brandon Lee was killed because the packing from the first blank was stuck in the chamber, and when the second blank was fired it propelled it into him like a real bullet. If it was an accident that truly wasn’t caused by him being a jackass, I truly feel bad for him as well as the other victims.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2021, 10:16:57 AM »
This is horrible and I hate to see things like this happen.  I feel badly for everyone involved including Alec Baldwin (whom I despise).

I'd also like to add that Alec Baldwin and Robert DeNiro are two pieces of shit and they can go fuck themselves.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2021, 11:03:36 AM »

By Zac Ntim

Strugglin' to give a shit, if I'm honest. 

"Acting" isn't work.  Anyone who thinks "acting" is work is an obvious pickle smoocher.
~

Mothballs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2021, 11:24:14 AM »
How do 2 non actors get shot on set? Baldwin must have been fucking off. How do these accidents happen after the Crow incident? Does no one check these weapons for safety? So many questions.
Exactly the question no one in the liberal media is asking.

It’s not like he’s shooting a scene and is pointing the gun at a fellow actor for the film.

He’s clearly pointing a gun at the director and then PULLING THE TRIGGER.

I’m pretty sure at one point Alec Baldwin said he could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and get away with it.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2021, 11:24:42 AM »
Strugglin' to give a shit, if I'm honest. 

"Acting" isn't work.  Anyone who thinks "acting" is work is an obvious pickle smoocher.

There is no excuse for Robert Deniro to need money at this age.  He made plenty of it and he should have more than enough regardless of how many wives he's had.

If he mismanaged all that money then it's his own fault.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2021, 11:27:44 AM »
Exactly the question no one in the liberal media is asking.

It’s not like he’s shooting a scene and is pointing the gun at a fellow actor for the film.

He’s clearly pointing a gun at the director and then PULLING THE TRIGGER.

I’m pretty sure at one point Alec Baldwin said he could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and get away with it.
He almost certainly won't be charged with anything.

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2021, 11:35:13 AM »
How anyone could feel sorry for Baldwin is beyond me as he is a producer on the film.  With the sheer amount of scenes firing guns in movies, to not be prepared for any and all safety risks is absurd.  I am in the process right now of exercising my 2nd amendment right to buy a handgun here in CA and you have to pass a firearm safety exam, and in prepping for the exam it mentions CONSTANTLY that you always treat a firearm as if it is loaded, even if the magazine is out, even if the chamber seems not loaded, even if the safety is on, etc. And the media is just plain LYING calling this a "prop" gun. Just like in the Brandon Lee case, these are REAL guns who have a firearm "expert" often prepare blanks from live rounds. An average citizen would be in commission of a crime here in Cali if a real gun, even unloaded, was not in a secure safe or lockbox with any and all ammunition in a separate location. They wave them around film sets and no one says shit.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2021, 11:52:51 AM »
How anyone could feel sorry for Baldwin is beyond me as he is a producer on the film.  With the sheer amount of scenes firing guns in movies, to not be prepared for any and all safety risks is absurd.  I am in the process right now of exercising my 2nd amendment right to buy a handgun here in CA and you have to pass a firearm safety exam, and in prepping for the exam it mentions CONSTANTLY that you always treat a firearm as if it is loaded, even if the magazine is out, even if the chamber seems not loaded, even if the safety is on, etc. And the media is just plain LYING calling this a "prop" gun. Just like in the Brandon Lee case, these are REAL guns who have a firearm "expert" often prepare blanks from live rounds. An average citizen would be in commission of a crime here in Cali if a real gun, even unloaded, was not in a secure safe or lockbox with any and all ammunition in a separate location. They wave them around film sets and no one says shit.
The film is being shot in New Mexico but what you said is dead on. There is no reason they ever need to point a gun at anyone on set anyway. Most movies will show a gun being fired and then the victim falling in another separate frame. Most westerns and cop movies are shot this way. The "victim" being shot is never actually in any danger because the gun is never really pointed at him.

The fact that 2 non actors were shot is even more bizarre because there is no reason ever for someone to be pointing a gun at staff on set. Who in the Hell is supervising this set? The director should be fired immediately. There had to be some horsing around going on.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2021, 11:58:17 AM »
The film is being shot in New Mexico but what you said is dead on. There is no reason they ever need to point a gun at anyone on set anyway. Most movies will show a gun being fired and then the victim falling in another separate frame. Most westerns and cop movies are shot this way. The "victim" being shot is never actually in any danger because the gun is never really pointed at him.

The fact that 2 non actors were shot is even more bizarre because there is no reason ever for someone to be pointing a gun at staff on set. Who in the Hell is supervising this set? The director should be fired immediately. There had to be some horsing around going on.

He was fired at.  :D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2021, 11:59:59 AM »
He was fired at.  :D
And hit. I meant to say he should be fired IF HE LIVES.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2021, 12:01:50 PM »
Deniro must love long toenails and the smell of Shea Butter.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2021, 12:17:47 PM »
And hit. I meant to say he should be fired IF HE LIVES.

I think it could have been horsing around, like you said. The whole scenario seems similar to the John Erik Hexum incident where Hexum, in jest, accidentally shot himself to death, except with a gun loaded with 'blanks'.