Author Topic: Juicing over 40 and then ... dropping dead  (Read 9977 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Juicing over 40 and then ... dropping dead
« on: November 23, 2021, 06:24:30 AM »
Seeing the beloved bodybuilders that have left this earth this 2021 ...

I couldn't help but think, instead of Meadows and Rhoden passing (both mid -late 40's)

What if the dead champs were Jay Cutler and Kai Greene ... would you feel more like ; it was their choice"  and no one really has a saying on their deaths ?

I mean;  they( Jay and Kai ) juicing well over 2 decades, over 230 lbs,  late 40's but  NO KIDS ... So it's their choice and they don't have anyone to look after if they have to check out early ....

I don't know how anyone out there in Meadows or Rhoden shoes looking at their small child ...will say fuck it " Ill keep juicing and always be there for my kids .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
Re: Juicing over 40 and then ... dropping dead
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 06:28:43 AM »

I couldn't help but think, instead of Meadows and Rhoden passing (both mid -late 40's)

What if the dead champs were Jay Cutler and Kai Greene ... would you feel more like ; it was their choice"  and no one really has a saying on their deaths ?

I mean;  they( Jay and Kai ) juicing well over 2 decades, over 230 lbs,  late 40's but  NO KIDS ... So it's their choice and they don't have anyone to look for if they have to check out early ....

I don't know how anyone out there in Meadows or Rhoden shoes looking at their small child ...will say fuck it " Ill keep juicing and always be there for my kids .

at the end of the day most bb's are insecure little men, they have no sense of worth without their show muscles

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 06:33:09 AM »
maybe that why Kali muscle keeps showing his cars and not his family anymore

he used to show his wife often but she STRCKLY behind the scenes now - taking care of the kid

all the dudes I see, esp the ones over 40 - talk about their cars and shit they have purchased

no one talks about their dumbass kids "being there for them"

doesn't Shaq talk about not giving his kids ANYTHING and making them work for themselves in this world

you can usually tell the bodybuilders who were handed money, easy living, no stress - or ones like Fouad who have a female who takes care of them and just he chills at the house all day and cooks shit, making YouTube vids and repetitive podcasts  (no kids btw)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2021, 06:51:38 AM »
I think using Meadows as an example of someone who said "fuck my kids" is possibly a bit misguided. He continued with HRT, was at 100mg and 200mg IIRC. No GH. It is not completely certain that going to zero test would have extended his life. He did consult with doctors. Of course you could argue that you will find the docs that let you do and take what you want. But still.

I am 44 and still juice. It is not healthy but I'm not "done" yet.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2021, 06:55:10 AM »
I think using Meadows as an example of someone who said "fuck my kids" is possibly a bit misguided. He continued with HRT, was at 100mg and 200mg IIRC. No GH. It is not completely certain that going to zero test would have extended his life. He did consult with doctors. Of course you could argue that you will find the docs that let you do and take what you want. But still.

it's not just the juice tho, what did meadows weigh? how much food did he shove down his gullet

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2021, 07:05:36 AM »
^^^this

I think its more about the food - the ones who take loads of gh to keep body fat low so they can take in extra calories

how diff is that from an obese dude that weighs the SAME - 300lbs
the stress of eating, shitting, metabolizing food (CONSTANTLY), I'm sure most of them are mostly unaware of how much shit they eat - maybe not everyday but those 'super feed" mukbang things - those add up

there's that Nikado Avocado kid on YouTube - literally got rich by making himself fat and eating huge amounts of food on camera - people like watching you fck up now - fck up in life, fck up your body - its entertaining

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2021, 07:14:14 AM »
WOULD TRT be considered "juicing" for men over 40, 50?....

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2021, 07:16:52 AM »

I mean;  they( Jay and Kai ) juicing well over 2 decades, over 230 lbs,  late 40's but  NO KIDS ... So it's their choice and they don't have anyone to look for if they have to check out early ....

Lots of bodybuilders are married with kids, including many of the Mr. Os.

Nobody complains about those guys supposedly juicing themselves to death. Sergio Oliva held up Sergio Jr. at the Olympia. Haney won his last Olympia with his baby daughter (also named Olympia) in tow.

And we've lost count of how many kids Coleman has.

Jackson's family was en masse at his swan song (at age 51) last year.

So, this whole thing about ignoring kids is a bit overblown.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2021, 07:18:02 AM »

From what you have posted here you take all kinds of drugs, not just steroids.

What is it about your life that you need to take all those drugs?

Do you have emotional problems?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2021, 07:20:33 AM »

Of course it is.  And do we really believe Meadows was only on TRT of minimal dosage?

C'mon man...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2021, 07:29:19 AM »

I used to grow herb (because gh15 told me to) and at the time I started tripping a lot - grew some mushrooms and then started extracting dm.t from mimosa hostilis root bark

it was the only time I was able to change my thinking up enough to see what I was doing in excess - eating too much, taking too much gas (both roids n trees),  it allowed me to come off everything for a year , reset - made me more aware of my emotional responses to shit esp people and weak men putting their insecurities on you in public esp shitty small gyms

anyway - certain "drugs' helped me a great deal in being more aware of my emotions, how I react to shit, what I need to be doing to really to better MYSELF and not some other person or their business - I don't let stress overwhelm me dictate how I make decisions anymore

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2021, 07:41:43 AM »
I used to grow herb (because gh15 told me to) and at the time I started tripping a lot - grew some mushrooms and then started extracting dm.t from mimosa hostilis root bark

it was the only time I was able to change my thinking up enough to see what I was doing in excess - eating too much, taking too much gas (both roids n trees),  it allowed me to come off everything for a year , reset - made me more aware of my emotional responses to shit esp people and weak men putting their insecurities on you in public esp shitty small gyms

anyway - certain "drugs' helped me a great deal in being more aware of my emotions, how I react to shit, what I need to be doing to really to better MYSELF and not some other person or their business - I don't let stress overwhelm me dictate how I make decisions anymore

Yeah, it's the fault of the food.

Addicts gonna addict.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2021, 07:50:32 AM »

I have severe emotional problems, always did. Drugs make existence a little more tolerable, that's why I take them.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2021, 07:52:58 AM »

This is almost how a logical person might think, but you give some these guys too much credit.

Some do the wife and kids thing in the hopes it fills that emptiness inside them. In most cases it doesn't, so back to the lifestyle.

Others have the mindset that they've continued their bloodline so now they can carry on living recklessly.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2021, 07:55:32 AM »

The thing is people say they are doing TRT which 150-200 MG per week.. the bodybuilder TRT. in actuality if you go through and endourologist that number is alot lower to get you in the optimal range.

People of course differ but i know people are on doc prescribed TRT doing .5 ml even .25 ml a week which is 50-75 mg per week.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2021, 07:56:11 AM »
it's not just the juice tho, what did meadows weigh? how much food did he shove down his gullet

I don't know what he weighed exactly but he did come down in weight. According to him he adjusted the food and protein intake downwards. What should he have done? Starve himself, completely stopped exercising and gone hypogonadal on top?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2021, 07:59:15 AM »
there are a lot of men who believe they "are on top of it"

by being married, eating well, working out, having a decent job - maybe your mom and sister say you look good - you have some "friends"

but you get uptight when some guy who's rocked up and single comes along - arms look massive, all you can think about is how your WIFE would be staring at this guy - you'd have to "break it down" with your supreme life knowledge and say "steroids" - but it makes you sour cause u just can't write him off

but he's an "addict" and youre a badass at life because your drink alcohol and goto work everyday - go compete , go get into a violent fight with a man you don't know - clean the teeth, blood - whole diff perspective and your sorry ass will never raise to that level

just keep getting off on your 'college experience" and stare at your bank account but there's a reason you post on this board and seek out large men - just don't tell your wife

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2021, 08:06:11 AM »
there are a lot of men who believe they "are on top it"

by being married, eating well, working out, having a decent job - maybe your mom and sister say you look good - you have some "friends"

but you get uptight when some guy who's rocked up and single comes along - arms look massive, all you can think about is how your WIFE would be staring at this guy - you'd have to "break it down" with your supreme life knowledge and say "steroids" - but it makes you sour cause u just can't write him off

but he's an "addict" and youre a badass at life because your drink alcohol and goto work everyday - go compete , go get into a violent fight with a man you don't know - clean the teeth, blood - whole diff perspective and your sorry ass will never raise to that level

just keep getting off on your 'college experience" and stare at your bank account but there's a reason you post on this board and seek out large men - just don't tell your wife

This is a good post. Guys here cry about bodybuilders but know all minutia about bodybuilders, probably better than the guys in question themselves. Clearly bodybuilders left a strong impression on these guys.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2021, 08:15:24 AM »

The original post is about bodybuilders who have kids and the choices they make. You have gone off on a tangent. Are you feeling guilty about something?

French

• Getbig IV
  • Solana @ 2000$
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2021, 08:17:15 AM »
Bhanky is a serious candidate, high vascularity is synonym of an early heart attack and considering its multimorbidity illnesses + its high PEDs usage + the fact that he looks 15 years older than his age, hum..
$

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2021, 08:30:15 AM »
The original post is about bodybuilders who have kids and the choices they make. You have gone off on a tangent. Are you feeling guilty about something?

I feel guilty about stuff but not bodybuilding

I went off on a tangent because people throw around "addict" and jump to conclusions - a lot of weak, low level bodybuilders tend to do this and make this assumption - they are wrong and based on your lack of knowledge and experience in life , like everyone who does any drug other than PEDS is bad, loser - horseshit, spoken like a female on her high horse of bullshit

I have to expose this - it drives the quality of the board down and Im here to maintain it - you can tell by you handle, they way certain people post, and their replies how the go about life - not saying it wrong or right - its apparent and weak man shit to me, an addict to psychedelics ?  lack of experience and being so quick to try to write someone off - coming from the type of guys you don't notice in life, the gym , ever - so they have to be loud and try to garner attention

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2021, 08:55:54 AM »
I feel guilty about stuff but not bodybuilding

I went off on a tangent because people throw around "addict" and jump to conclusions - a lot of weak, low level bodybuilders tend to do this and make this assumption - they are wrong and based on your lack of knowledge and experience in life , like everyone who does any drug other than PEDS is bad, loser - horseshit, spoken like a female on her high horse of bullshit

I have to expose this - it drives the quality of the board down and Im here to maintain it - you can tell by you handle, they way certain people post, and their replies how the go about life - not saying it wrong or right - its apparent and weak man shit to me, an addict to psychedelics ?  lack of experience and being so quick to try to write someone off - coming from the type of guys you don't notice in life, the gym , ever - so they have to be loud and try to garner attention
where are you at in all of this,you had a great build,competed,are you still in same mindset or train and juice'light'..

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2021, 09:18:41 AM »
where are you at in all of this,you had a great build,competed,are you still in same mindset or train and juice'light'..

yea bro

the whole "off cycle" thing lasted a year (2018) - I went vegan, ate once a day, got down to 180lbs like an idiot

but I got back into lifting, eventually started back on the juice - lil gh and slin too - shot back up to 250lbs

I stay around 235lbs - on minimal test - Im thinking about maybe competing again but it would def not be in NC - this is one of the worst states to compete - maybe go back to Vegas - people were really cool out there for the most part

I haven't really gotten deep into the anabolics - I never went over 3ius gh or 20ius/day of long slin - did some tbol and Eq - not gonna lie I used to blast shit like an idiot - got the same results with a lot less AAS, just being patient

Im 39 now - I won states as a teen and competed against PJ Braun in 06 at Jr USAs - I gave up competing when the head NPC judge/locla pro in my state (NC) kicked me out of all his gyms and told me "this is my world" /good luck tying to compete because of a post he was told I wrote on GB

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2021, 09:37:03 AM »
Of course it is.  And do we really believe Meadows was only on TRT of minimal dosage?

C'mon man...

I don't know what he weighed exactly but he did come down in weight. According to him he adjusted the food and protein intake downwards. What should he have done? Starve himself, completely stopped exercising and gone hypogonadal on top?

Repost - this was him a few months later on 'TRT' after his 'full recovery'... I posted to question his 'fullness' or something like that...

So what do we think?  TRT?  TRT+?  Or was he slowly increasing the dose while keeping an eye out for warning signs..?
T

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2021, 09:37:08 AM »
I'm of the mind that "to each his own" in regards to PEDs. You just have to realize there are side effects to every drug- from aspirin. So you take your chances.

Recreational drugs are a different matter. They turn your brain into shit. Including alcohol.