Author Topic: Coleman Concerning  (Read 3886 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Coleman Concerning
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2022, 06:51:36 PM »
Labrada looks phenomenal, too bad he’s around 5’2 and has bad hair genetics

I think he's around 5'6" which is about the same height or maybe a bit taller than our phony "coach"

His hair genetics are not that bad, at least better than both Ronny Coleman and his own son whose hairline and making a hasty retreat in only his mid twenties

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2022, 06:53:53 PM »
I think he's around 5'6" which is about the same height or maybe a bit taller than our phony "coach"

His hair genetics are not that bad, at least better than both Ronny Coleman and his own son whose hairline and making a hasty retreat in only his mid twenties

Would love to know what Labrada's current protocols consist of.  I'd guess a basic TRT dose and low dose GH year round.  Wonder if he ever throws in any extra goodies.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2022, 06:55:38 PM »
lebrada is the size of a substitute elementary teacher
A

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2022, 04:14:33 PM »
I hope people aren’t looking to him as a role for their weight lifting form.

It’s like he’s trying to destroy his body on purpose.

All in the name of being a warrior. Being hardcore is going to kill him but that's what it takes to be at the pinnacle of any sport.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2022, 04:55:52 PM »
Labrada looks phenomenal, too bad he’s around 5’2 and has bad hair genetics
Bad hair genetics is going bald in your 20's/30's. He's 61

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2022, 06:22:45 PM »
Bad hair genetics is going bald in your 20's/30's. He's 61
Exactly. He has a full head of hair, it is just gray like u said he is 61. Dude looks great. Better than all the other retired Pros his age.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2022, 07:39:33 PM »
Exactly. He has a full head of hair, it is just gray like u said he is 61. Dude looks great. Better than all the other retired Pros his age.
X2

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2022, 08:41:35 PM »
You see how you view what Ronnie is doing as counterproductive, well that's pretty much most peoples take on what you do.

Because this board is made up of a bunch of fools who don’t even lift. I am 44 years old and in great shape you dumbasses should be taking notes.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2022, 10:30:48 PM »
Because this board is made up of a bunch of fools who don’t even lift. I am 44 years old and in great shape you dumbasses should be taking notes.

You confuse being "in great shape" with being lean and having some muscular body parts.

The reality is you're in poor shape or just don't understand what being "in great shape" means. Your knees are knackered, your asshole constantly bleeds, you lack mobility/look stiff as fuck and your joints look like they have arthritis. Every second muscles looks like it's torn, your digestive system is a mess and you have huge swollen pumpkin head (the fucking cap looks like it's for a child)

Other than the last bit, I'm not saying any of this out of malice, but for 44 you're in terrible shape.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2022, 01:51:10 AM »
Your knees are knackered, your asshole constantly bleeds, you lack mobility/look stiff as fuck and your joints look like they have arthritis. Every second muscles looks like it's torn, your digestive system is a mess and you have huge swollen pumpkin head …

:D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2022, 04:27:05 AM »
You confuse being "in great shape" with being lean and having some muscular body parts.

The reality is you're in poor shape or just don't understand what being "in great shape" means. Your knees are knackered, your asshole constantly bleeds, you lack mobility/look stiff as fuck and your joints look like they have arthritis. Every second muscles looks like it's torn, your digestive system is a mess and you have huge swollen pumpkin head (the fucking cap looks like it's for a child)

Other than the last bit, I'm not saying any of this out of malice, but for 44 you're in terrible shape.

I do not currently have a stomach Ulcer. I am squatting over 350lbs. I am extremely flexible and mobile. I do not currently have any arthritic inflammation in any joints. I have a mild cough and sore throat from a cold that is it. My blood pressure is in the ideal range my cholesterol is low. My cardio is good. I am in phenom shape. Meanwhile 20 bucks says you are a slob. I am also on absolutely nothing and haven't even trained in a week.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2022, 04:42:50 AM »
I do not currently have a stomach Ulcer. I am squatting over 350lbs. I am extremely flexible and mobile. I do not currently have any arthritic inflammation in any joints. I have a mild cough and sore throat from a cold that is it. My blood pressure is in the ideal range my cholesterol is low. My cardio is good. I am in phenom shape. Meanwhile 20 bucks says you are a slob. I am also on absolutely nothing and haven't even trained in a week.

Resting heart rate of 100????

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2022, 04:43:17 AM »
Resting heart rate of 100????

Just like a growing Baby

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2022, 04:46:59 AM »
Just like a growing Baby

Or a Hamster that lives 2 years
There is a correlation to heartbeats and live expectancy

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2022, 07:44:10 AM »

Weren’t you shitting blood a few months ago?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2022, 08:55:05 AM »

You look the same off drugs as you do on them?

Fascinating.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2022, 09:05:32 AM »

low cholesterol isn't good

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #42 on: January 26, 2022, 05:22:54 PM »

:D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #43 on: January 26, 2022, 07:41:35 PM »
You look the same off drugs as you do on them?

Fascinating.

I slightly disagree.  I think he looks just about as lean but I could tell last summer when he was on that he had more pop to his muscles.  I do think he'll surprise some folks here this summer when he hops back on.  Quads are probably a fruitless endeavor at this point.  If I were advising Bhank I'd his hamstrings twice a week and for quads just extensions and hack squats.