Author Topic: 2 vaccine shots plus the booster and I still got Covid  (Read 3308 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: 2 vaccine shots plus the booster and I still got Covid
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2022, 10:45:42 AM »
I was taking 2 grams of C, 5000 iu D3 w/ already good blood levels and 30 mg zinc and still caught the bug and was out of commission for 2 weeks. I guess I’m a total pussssss

Just depends on the state of your immune system at the time I guess. I had a bad flu 10 years ago that had me out for two weeks- worst virus I've ever had.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2022, 10:48:31 AM »
❤️ SCIENCE

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2022, 11:02:50 AM »
❤️ SCIENCE

"Science" only when it matches your agenda, lol. Damn Howard, you are the biggest fucking moron ever to infect Getbig.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2022, 11:06:28 AM »
In earlier videos, he stated he had covid.  Therefore, he has natural immunity.  I'm assuming he won his case in NYC b/c he was going to get a pink slip for refusing the shots.  Anyway, he tests for antibodies monthly. and I'm sure he has to do weekly antigen tests for covid to remain employed in a hospital. You can go to independent labs and get antibody tests.  Prices will vary from state-state of course.  Check .gov for 4 free Abbott antigen covid home tests.
The antibody test is free at blood centers when you donate whole blood.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2022, 11:29:31 AM »
Feeling better, just tired.  I walk up a flight of stairs and I'm panting.  Still can't taste anything.  Maybe I'll eat out some whore pussy and not care.  haha.

I remember reading the CEO of Moderna saying he wasn't sure the vaccine as is would stop Omicron, then I've never heard a thing.

I guess if they admitted the current vaccine can't stop Omicron until they revamp it, then they will have 10s of millions of doses to throw away and I'm sure they won't do that.

I know so many people who are testing positive months after testing positive.  Yet they still claim you can only catch it once.  WTF!

bLuEeYes

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2022, 11:42:00 AM »
Feeling better, just tired.  I walk up a flight of stairs and I'm panting.  Still can't taste anything.  Maybe I'll eat out some whore pussy and not care.  haha.

I remember reading the CEO of Moderna saying he wasn't sure the vaccine as is would stop Omicron, then I've never heard a thing.

I guess if they admitted the current vaccine can't stop Omicron until they revamp it, then they will have 10s of millions of doses to throw away and I'm sure they won't do that.

I know so many people who are testing positive months after testing positive.  Yet they still claim you can only catch it once.  WTF!

It didn't stop the delta. In fact, maybe it created delta and omicron

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2022, 11:48:07 AM »
In earlier videos, he stated he had covid.  Therefore, he has natural immunity.  I'm assuming he won his case in NYC b/c he was going to get a pink slip for refusing the shots.  Anyway, he tests for antibodies monthly. and I'm sure he has to do weekly antigen tests for covid to remain employed in a hospital. You can go to independent labs and get antibody tests.  Prices will vary from state-state of course.  Check .gov for 4 free Abbott antigen covid home tests.

Thanks for the info.  I really can't see how any judge can actually look at facts showing the same antibody levels as someone who is vaxxed and not grant an exemption (other than politics rather than facts deciding).  I think our side is not doing a great job in encouraging antibody testing to show natrual immunity where it exists.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2022, 11:51:08 AM »

Thanks for the info!  I see CVS has it for $69.  https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/services/covid-19-antibody-testing

Of course, if vaccinated, this would show that instead of Covid exposure I guess?

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2022, 01:03:48 PM »
I’ve a heart murmur and asthma as a young teenager but I never took the vaccine. I never got sick except for 3 days I think was Covid

Even after most of my “friends” got duped

It’s caused a lot of friction in families

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2022, 01:08:17 PM »

Just depends on the state of your immune system at the time I guess. I had a bad flu 10 years ago that had me out for two weeks- worst virus I've ever had.

Must be. I hadn’t been sick since Covid started. Was also taking NAC and Querceitin, so I had all my supplements covered

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #60 on: January 23, 2022, 01:50:37 PM »

Red Cross stopped testing for antibodies july 1st at least around here.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #61 on: January 23, 2022, 02:32:48 PM »
Haven't had a shot of anything in over 20 years. Motherfucking natural immunity for the win! 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #62 on: January 23, 2022, 02:35:43 PM »
Moderna compared to the S&P for the last three months.

Morons going on about “Science.” The financial markets tell the real story. The vaccine is a bust.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #63 on: January 23, 2022, 02:47:37 PM »
Not anymore, that ended in June.
T

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2022, 02:57:37 PM »

Yeah I had 1 free antibody test about a year ago and nothing for the last couple of times

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2022, 02:59:38 PM »
They really overplayed their hand on this one:

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2022, 03:07:04 PM »
Two things I’m baffled by in life…..

1. People’s willingness to give money that they worked so hard to accumulate and give it to a guy who they don’t know who will not only underperform the market but will also be collecting fees while doing so

2. Healthy people’s willingness to take an experimental and rushed injectable with no long-term studies and do it, not once, not twice but thrice!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2022, 03:08:25 PM »
The Blood center here in Louisiana still does.  I was tested 2 months ago and about a week ago.  Mine are still high for the past 6 months.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2022, 03:20:05 PM »
❤️ SCIENCE

The virus has no chance of killing a man at my age in my health status.

The vaccine, as rare as it may be, can kill me.

So that information you posted is not true FOR ME. On average, it most probably is correct [barring yet unknown long-term side effects of the vaccine]. But for me, that information is not true.

Covid cannot kill me.
The vaccine can kill me. Even if the odds are 1 in 100,000 - that's still greater than zero.

So I'll pass.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2022, 03:27:08 PM »
Great thread on vaccine injuries:

https://twitter.com/CharterJuanita/status/1485272635021791234

Body of text:

"I am a 38 year old mother lived life to the fullest and provided for my three kids, working hard...on our family farm.. now only to sit in fear. U think ur doin the right thing.. ur forced to be fully vaccinated to withhold a job. I took the plung and got my FIRST covid vaccine on Jan 12 2022.. as I was looking for winter work to help maintain our family financially untill crop season...

Jan 12 after the injection, I felt good. no pain.. no soreness. Jan 13 morning I began to have tightness in my shoulder along with sum discomfort. I had a slight headache, carried on, later that day. my headache became worse. I was then developing chest pain... took sum over the counter meds, thought just a sinus infection... later that night. my breathing was off. just didn't feel right...couldn't sleep the greatest.. woke up with a bloody nose, and a heavy chest feeling, that morning of Jan. 14 I felt completely off however still continued on my day.. went and did morning chores. helped out the inlaws and cut sum firewood so we knew they be warm.. my headache became worse. feeling weak and nausea. came home figure get a bite to eat. take sum more pills, only to step in the bathroom and get a feeling come across me of dizziness.. I drop. myself to the ground. placing my head between my legs. my chest racing Can't seem to catch my breath my arms getting tingling and start to twitch.. legs become heavy and numb., my face is numb and a tingling sensation. I can't feel anything, my whole left side has gone numb Thank goodness for my husband to be there by my side every step of the way-calling 911 Then the dispatchers show up. with completely non professional service, they tell me that I need to learn how to breath properly or they can't help me. yet then accused me of being on drugs and having withdrawal. I arrived at local campbellford hospital only to be taking off the stretcher. placed in a wheelchair and moved to the waiting room, where I sat in completely discomfort.. uncapable of breathing and having no feeling in my left side.. no medical help within 2 hours of sitting there. I was capable to use some power within me to call my hubby to come get me he then rushed me to trenton hospital. however just our luck on our travels there. our car dis leaving us stranded, however with a few kind generous ppl left in this society they helped my husband push our vehicle off the street and into a parking lot.. making sure we were ok. I'm still in passenger seat trying to breath an stay alive.. My father inlaw comes to our savor gets me to hospital where they admitted me. hooked me up to iv. Treated me with medicine Ran test KEG MRI my heart rate was so elevated due to reation of my covid shot.. It was causing my body to have panic attacks almost to the state of a stroke everyone there treated me cared for me saved me."

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2022, 03:30:10 PM »
The virus has no chance of killing a man at my age in my health status.

The vaccine, as rare as it may be, can kill me.

So that information you posted is not true FOR ME. On average, it most probably is correct [barring yet unknown long-term side effects of the vaccine]. But for me, that information is not true.

Covid cannot kill me.
The vaccine can kill me. Even if the odds are 1 in 100,000 - that's still greater than zero.

So I'll pass.

Funny.

This lady said the same thing....then she died.

Just saying.

:(

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2022, 03:35:10 PM »

Funny.

This lady said the same thing....then she died.

Just saying.

:(

I'm not a 57-year-old fat cheeseburger eating piece of shit.

Even then, her death was rare.

Only 2,288 of 28,443,557 Canadians aged under 60 have died of Covid.

The other 99.992% are fine.

Real scary plague we got here.

;D ;D ;D

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2022, 03:38:36 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Doesn't exactly look like a picture of health and no info on comorbidities

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2022, 03:39:27 PM »
'science' isnt interfering with mother nature (like they are doing)
thats 'intrusion'
create the wuhan flu - messing with mother nature
create the supposed cure - messing with mother nature
only folks who have no IQ think its actual science

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2022, 03:43:43 PM »

;D ;D ;D

Of course these deaths are “rare” BECAUSE of the vaccine.

SCIENCE

😎