Author Topic: Election Deniers  (Read 2668 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Election Deniers
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2022, 01:12:11 PM »
Hillary Clinton laments GOP ‘election deniers’ in CNN interview, despite past stolen election claims
Clinton has repeatedly claimed the 2016 election was stolen from her
By Nikolas Lanum | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-laments-gop-election-deniers-cnn-interview-despite-past-stolen-election-claims

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2022, 06:53:03 PM »
Hillary Clinton laments GOP ‘election deniers’ in CNN interview, despite past stolen election claims
Clinton has repeatedly claimed the 2016 election was stolen from her
By Nikolas Lanum | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-laments-gop-election-deniers-cnn-interview-despite-past-stolen-election-claims

Whether Hilary was sincere or not she did concede. Hillary Clinton conceded the White House race to President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday morning, saying she hoped "he will be a successful president for all Americans." If she later lamented that the election was stolen from her, it suggests she was not being sincere when she said that or she had a change of heart/mind.

Did Trump concede to Biden and wish him success? If he did, I missed it. Perhaps you could point me to his concession.
Trump spent millions of other folks' dollars on lawsuits claiming the election was a fraud since late 2019. My guess is that he will continue to do so as long as the donations to his cause keep coming in.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2022, 01:48:46 PM »
Whether Hilary was sincere or not she did concede. Hillary Clinton conceded the White House race to President-elect Donald Trump on Wednesday morning, saying she hoped "he will be a successful president for all Americans." If she later lamented that the election was stolen from her, it suggests she was not being sincere when she said that or she had a change of heart/mind.

Did Trump concede to Biden and wish him success? If he did, I missed it. Perhaps you could point me to his concession.
Trump spent millions of other folks' dollars on lawsuits claiming the election was a fraud since late 2019. My guess is that he will continue to do so as long as the donations to his cause keep coming in.

Go back and read this thread.  She did not concede.  She has been calling Trump an illegitimate president whom the Russians help elect for the past six years. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2022, 01:50:12 PM »
The new minority lead is an election denier.

Democrat poised to succeed Pelosi repeatedly denied legitimacy of Trump's 2016 election
Hakeem Jeffries' claims range from stolen election to voter suppression. Will news media treat him same as Republicans?
By John Solomon
November 19, 2022

Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, the New York Democrat poised to succeed House Speaker Nancy Pelosi as his party's leader in the House, has repeatedly denied the legitimacy of Donald Trump's 2016 election.

But his claims of a stolen election and voter suppression have hardly gotten the same treatment as Trump and other Republicans who have raised ballot integrity issues and been endlessly branded as "election deniers."

Jeffries, currently the House Democratic Conference chairman, has tweeted that Trump cheated in the 2016 election and stole two Supreme Court seats.

"LIE (more than any administration in the history of the Republic.) CHEAT (2016 election/Russian Interference). STEAL (one or two Supreme Court seats). When will Republicans put country ahead of party?" he tweeted.

Jeffries' denials of Trump's election date to at least February 2018, when he launched a Twitter broadside against the 45th president.

"The more we learn about the 2016 election, the more ILLEGITIMATE it becomes," Jeffries tweeted from his congressional account four years ago, claiming Russian interference benefited Trump. "America deserves to know whether we have a FAKE president in the Oval Office."

In 2019, even though Special Counsel Robert Mueller had concluded Trump had not colluded with Russia, Jeffries claimed at a congressional hearing that Trump had been put into the the White House "artificially."

"History will never accept you as a legitimate president," Jeffries tweeted from his personal account in 2020, referring to Trump

In March 2021, Jeffries claimed without evidence that Republicans had suppressed votes in prior elections.

"What kind of political party worships at the altar of voter suppression?" he wrote. "A morally bankrupt one."

Though his language is similar to Republicans who are branded "election deniers," Jeffries has not gotten the same negative attention that Trump or Arizona gubernatorial nominee Kari Lake have received.

Joe Concha, the longtime media critic at The Hill newspaper, on Friday noted the media's general silence and questioned whether Jeffries' ascension toward House minority leader might change things.

"Will the media label him an election denier in an effort to be consistent with the same applied to some GOP candidates in the 2022 midterms?" he asked on Twitter.

Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer on Saturday demanded that CNN use an interview this weekend with Jeffries to ask him about his election denialism.

"Heads up @CNNSotu the likely new leader of House Dems- election denier @RepJeffries- is on your show tomorrow. Maybe ask about this," Spicer tweeted, linking to a Republican National Committee compilation of all of Jeffries past comments on Trump's election.
https://justthenews.com/government/congress/democrat-poised-succeed-pelosi-repeatedly-has-denied-legitimacy-trumps-2016

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2022, 02:51:52 PM »
Go back and read this thread.  She did not concede.  She has been calling Trump an illegitimate president whom the Russians help elect for the past six years.

At 7 minutes in this Youtube clip featuring Hilary Clinton sounds and looks like a concession speech to me. No matter whether she was being sincere or not she followed protocol.

Can you produce a similar clip from Trump in 2020 when he lost the election to Joe Biden? Oh that's right, the election was "stolen" from him so he refused to concede or agree to a peaceful transfer of power and he continues to do so to this day.   

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2022, 03:07:06 PM »

Moreover, 72% of Democrats believe that the 2016 election was stolen from Clinton. What percent of Republicans believe that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump?

Our legacy media describe only Republicans as election deniers.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/april_2022/democrats_still_believe_russia_changed_2016_election

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/democrats-still-believe-clinton-won-in-2016

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2022, 03:24:06 PM »
At 7 minutes in this Youtube clip featuring Hilary Clinton sounds and looks like a concession speech to me. No matter whether she was being sincere or not she followed protocol.

Can you produce a similar clip from Trump in 2020 when he lost the election to Joe Biden? Oh that's right, the election was "stolen" from him so he refused to concede or agree to a peaceful transfer of power and he continues to do so to this day.   

Take your head out of the sand.

Hillary Clinton calls Trump an 'illegitimate president'
BPR Published September 30, 2019
https://rumble.com/v894wd-hillary-clinton-calls-trump-an-illegitimate-president.html

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2022, 03:24:28 PM »
Moreover, 72% of Democrats believe that the 2016 election was stolen from Clinton. What percent of Republicans believe that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump?

Our legacy media describe only Republicans as election deniers.

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/general_politics/april_2022/democrats_still_believe_russia_changed_2016_election

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/democrats-still-believe-clinton-won-in-2016

Right?  Hypocrites.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 02, 2022, 04:48:09 PM »
https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2022-09/Deniers%20list.pdf

I believe all but one on your list , made an official concession before the winner was sworn in.
2 years later and Trump is still saying he won LOL.  He sounds like some butt hurt guy , after Ms Hotty turned him down .

But look Coach, I just want to know why YOU believe the 2020 election was stolen ?
Seriously bro, don't send me a link, just tell me YOUR thoughts on this.

Thanks

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2022, 04:55:11 PM »
Take your head out of the sand.

Hillary Clinton calls Trump an 'illegitimate president'
BPR Published September 30, 2019
https://rumble.com/v894wd-hillary-clinton-calls-trump-an-illegitimate-president.html

I guess this means you couldn't find a video of Trump's concession speech, so you posted this instead. Ah well, better luck next time. BTW, I didn't say she was being honest or sincere... no doubt she had her fingers crossed behind her back.  ;)   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2022, 04:58:18 PM »
I guess this means you couldn't find a video of Trump's concession speech, so you posted this instead. Ah well, better luck next time. BTW, I didn't say she was being honest or sincere... no doubt she had her fingers crossed behind her back.  ;)

That means I was correcting, again, your misstatement that Hillary conceded.  It doesn't matter what she said immediately after the election.  What matters is what she has been saying the past six years. 

You tried to change the subject.  Mission fail.   :)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2022, 05:40:27 PM »
The new minority lead is an election denier.

That only matters if he's republican.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2022, 06:03:22 PM »
That means I was correcting, again, your misstatement that Hillary conceded.  It doesn't matter what she said immediately after the election.  What matters is what she has been saying the past six years. 

You tried to change the subject.  Mission fail.   :)
Am I wrong or isn't this discussion about concession speeches and what constitutes one?

It seems like we are stuck on a merry-go-round.  ;D

Call what I posted a mission fail if you like. What did Trump say immediately after the election in 2019 or in the months thereafter when Biden's win was certified. How about after Biden's inauguration?  What is Trump saying today? I'll give you this, whether he was or is being sincere or not he is doggedly consistent. He is also an egomaniac so he likely convinced himself that he was and still is the rightful President and will continue to do this long after almost everyone has abandoned him up until the day he dies. Which is exactly what crazy people do.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2023, 02:34:53 PM »
Rachel Maddow dragged for scolding stolen election claims with Hillary Clinton: 'Can y'all hear yourselves?'
Clinton has repeatedly suggested the 2016 election was stolen from her
By Hanna Panreck | Fox News
Published August 15, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/media/hillary-clinton-rachel-maddow-dragged-scolding-stolen-election-claims-can-yall-hear-yourselves?dicbo=v2-c2sjbz5

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2023, 10:49:15 AM »
Top Dem’s tweet calling 2016 election 'illegitimate' resurfaces amid opposition to Speaker Johnson
Reps. Jeffries, Schiff, and Pelosi all previously denied the legitimacy of the 2016 election
By Andrew Mark Miller Fox News
Published October 25, 2023
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/top-dems-tweet-calling-2016-election-illegitimate-resurfaces-amid-opposition-gop-speaker-nominee?dicbo=v2-32ib4eo

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2024, 04:22:32 PM »
Remember this? 

Brandon Straka
@BrandonStraka

In December of 2016, the left spearheaded a campaign to get members of Congress to not certify Donald Trump as president.

A petition was formed, and a video circulated with Martin Sheen, Debra Messing, BD Wong, Moby, Mike Farrell, Loretta Swit, Christine Lahti, and other Hollywood celebrities acting as spokespeople- imploring faithless electors to choose anybody else for president besides Donald Trump.

Freda Payne even declared that it was the “responsibility of the electors to not certify Donald Trump- granted to them by the constitution, by Alexander Hamilton himself!”

The petition to have faithless electors not certify Donald Trump was signed by thousands on the left, and stated:

“The best chance of stopping Trump now is for electors from both parties to vote for a more moderate candidate.

Members of the Electoral College: vote your conscience for an alternative, adequately qualified candidate and deny Trump the 270 votes needed to take office. Do this to preserve the historic American values which both noble parties have fought so long to protect. Unite for America.”

As of today, Democrats have criminally and civilly charged dozens of Republicans around the country for being electors who did not cast their vote for Biden in 2020. These “fake electors” as Democrats are now calling them, are facing decades in prison.

“We cannot allow attacks on democracy to go unchallenged,” Nevada’s Democratic Attorney General Aaron Ford said when charging 6 electors in his state.

https://twitter.com/BrandonStraka/status/1774627836449431552

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2024, 12:10:16 AM »
^^^ Projection is the Left's greatest trait.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2024, 12:28:44 PM »
^^^ Projection is the Left's greatest trait.

Truth.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #44 on: April 02, 2024, 12:41:36 PM »
Remember this? 

Brandon Straka
@BrandonStraka

In December of 2016, the left spearheaded a campaign to get members of Congress to not certify Donald Trump as president.

A petition was formed, and a video circulated with Martin Sheen, Debra Messing, BD Wong, Moby, Mike Farrell, Loretta Swit, Christine Lahti, and other Hollywood celebrities acting as spokespeople- imploring faithless electors to choose anybody else for president besides Donald Trump.

Freda Payne even declared that it was the “responsibility of the electors to not certify Donald Trump- granted to them by the constitution, by Alexander Hamilton himself!”

The petition to have faithless electors not certify Donald Trump was signed by thousands on the left, and stated:

“The best chance of stopping Trump now is for electors from both parties to vote for a more moderate candidate.

Members of the Electoral College: vote your conscience for an alternative, adequately qualified candidate and deny Trump the 270 votes needed to take office. Do this to preserve the historic American values which both noble parties have fought so long to protect. Unite for America.”

As of today, Democrats have criminally and civilly charged dozens of Republicans around the country for being electors who did not cast their vote for Biden in 2020. These “fake electors” as Democrats are now calling them, are facing decades in prison.

“We cannot allow attacks on democracy to go unchallenged,” Nevada’s Democratic Attorney General Aaron Ford said when charging 6 electors in his state.

https://twitter.com/BrandonStraka/status/1774627836449431552

Apparently that wasn't "extremely dangerous to our democracy" because "it's (D)ifferent when we do it".

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #45 on: April 02, 2024, 01:25:33 PM »
DemonCraps' double standards of peace.