Author Topic: Half of Pennsylvania Vote-by-Mail Ballots Cast Before Fetterman’s Disastrous Deb  (Read 2707 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Horrible.    Democrats are unbelievably insane and freaking nuts. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
They prove time and time again the ONLY way they win is by cheating

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Hopefully he still won't win.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Hopefully he still won't win.

In a sane world, he would lose in a landslide.  But this is a world where Joe Biden is president and Kamala Harris is vice president.  It's an upside down world.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
In a sane world, he would lose in a landslide.  But this is a world where Joe Biden is president and Kamala Harris is vice president.  It's an upside down world.
I like the fact they are freaking out about it. You are correct about the upside down World.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Anyone who votes for Fetterman needs a mental health evaluation.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Biden and Fetterman have similar cognitive abilities.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I’m sure it was just a one time thing….

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I'm shocked!!! Well, not really.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
They prove time and time again the ONLY way they win is by cheating

If you have evidence of voter fraud , please contact the PA  voter complaint hot line  1-877-868-3772.
If you just want to rant , stick your head in the toilet , flush it and start screaming.

You should be proud that the GOP nominated a NJ Muslim to represent PA in the senate .

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Biden and Fetterman have similar cognitive abilities.

Yup, it's real problem called winning and beating Trump and a  Turkish Muslim MD . :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/26/report-half-of-pennsylvania-vote-by-mail-ballots-cast-before-fettermans-disastrous-debate/

So what, just as many were done for Dr Oz.   People will vote for whatever party they belong to regardless.  Not even worth a story
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
So what, just as many were done for Dr Oz.   People will vote for whatever party they belong to regardless.  Not even worth a story

Democrats would vote for Hitler or Stalin so long as he had a D never to him name. 

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Never realized how brain dead people in PA are.
Very brainless...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Democrats would vote for Hitler or Stalin so long as he had a D never to him name.

Yes they would...Republicans would vote for a ham sandwich if it had an R next to the name.   People are dumb
A

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

Yes they would...Republicans would vote for a ham sandwich if it had an R next to the name.   People are dumb
Or they just want the politician to protect the interests of the party.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Or they just want the politician to protect the interests of the party.
THIS is what the main problem is with US politics.
Being a loyal team player is more important than doing the right thing.

I cringe when either side does it .

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
John Fetterman, Recovering After Stroke, Labors to Adjust to Life in the Senate
The New York Times via Yahoo ^ | February 10, 2023 | By Annie Karni
Posted on 2/10/2023, 11:55:16 AM by Oldeconomybuyer

WASHINGTON — At John Fetterman’s desk in the Senate chamber, there is a newly installed monitor that rises or lowers, depending on whether he sits or stands, and provides closed captioning so he can follow the proceedings. At the center dais, a custom desk stand has been built to accommodate the same technology for when he takes his shifts presiding over the Senate. The sergeant-at-arms has arranged for live audio-to-text transcription for the committees on which Fetterman serves, and plans to expand the service to all Senate hearings.

But his adjustment to serving in the Senate has been made vastly more difficult by the strains of his recovery, which left him with a physical impairment and serious mental health challenges that have rendered the transition extraordinarily challenging — even with the accommodations that have been made to help him adapt.

The latest health scare convinced his staff that Fetterman needs a better plan to take care of himself, both physically and emotionally.

Fetterman declined to be interviewed for this story. But aides and confidants describe his introduction to the Senate as a difficult period, filled with unfamiliar duties that are taxing for someone still in recovery: meetings with constituents, attending caucus and committee meetings, appearing in public at White House events and at the State of the Union address, as well as making appearances in Pennsylvania.

(Excerpt) Read more at news.yahoo.com ...

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Nuts that they elected this dude.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Now they are trying to pretend like they care about this man's mental state.   ::)

Top Fetterman Aide Says Campaign Might Have Caused Permanent Damage, Contradicts Donor Doctor’s Letter
HENRY RODGERS
CHIEF NATIONAL CORRESPONDENT
February 10, 2023
https://dailycaller.com/2023/02/10/john-fetterman-donor-doctor-lied-health-nyt-report/

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
Just checked into the hospital for depression. I don't see this ending well.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
My gut feeling is he was forced to run. His wife, handlers and the DNC knew about his life long struggle with depression yet he still ran. It’s cruel. I feel bad for the guy. Politically, he hasn’t been around long enough even before he ran to do any damage. Screw his opportunistic wife, he has young kids that has to see this

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

word is he got wind of coach's thread on getbig about him. he won't recover.
F