Author Topic: Mira Lago break in  (Read 1400 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Mira Lago break in
« on: November 17, 2022, 07:13:23 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Mira Lago break in
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 02:13:50 PM »
Where is the "break in"?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 02:35:16 PM »
Another massive fail and lurker backfire

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2022/11/14/trump-motive-mar-a-lago-documents/

I just wanted to ask how you were doing ? I trust your training biz is going well.
We may not agree on politics, but I always liked you Joe.
Take care and all the best,

Howard

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2022, 04:01:52 PM »
Where is the "break in"?

Semantics? Coach likes the inflammatory aspects of calling it a break-in (a forced or unconsented entry into a building, car, computer system, etc., typically to steal something). In this case, Trump was the thief because he stole documents which belong to the government. Although Trump did not consent to the FBI entry, it was not forced nor was his consent required since the FBI had a legally issued search warrant. A warrant which Trump, via his attorneys agreed to have released to the public.

Coach's reference to it being a break in is taken directly from Trump's playbook. “This Mar-a-Lago Break-In, Search, and Seizure was illegal and unconstitutional,” Trump said in a written statement. Funny how so much of what Coach posts mimics, sometimes word for word, what Trump and other folks from the fringe right said. It is crystal clear who he gets his direction from. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2022, 04:53:07 PM »
Semantics? Coach likes the inflammatory aspects of calling it a break-in (a forced or unconsented entry into a building, car, computer system, etc., typically to steal something). In this case, Trump was the thief because he stole documents which belong to the government. Although Trump did not consent to the FBI entry, it was not forced nor was his consent required since the FBI had a legally issued search warrant. A warrant which Trump, via his attorneys agreed to have released to the public.

Coach's reference to it being a break in is taken directly from Trump's playbook. “This Mar-a-Lago Break-In, Search, and Seizure was illegal and unconstitutional,” Trump said in a written statement. Funny how so much of what Coach posts mimics, sometimes word for word, what Trump and other folks from the fringe right said. It is crystal clear who he gets his direction from.

Qoach is obviously wrong.  Again.  On the "break in" and on it being a backfire for me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2022, 04:59:32 PM »
Qoach is obviously wrong.  Again.  On the "break in" and on it being a backfire for me.

I would call Coach misguided and brainwashed rather than just wrong. He holds very strong unwavering beliefs. At least he cannot be deemed as being wishy-washy. Got to give him some credit for this. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2022, 07:01:40 PM »
Owing you two over the last two years has been on the highlights of GB. You went from another FBI “Smoking gun” on Trump with all of your dumbass speculations to “coach was wrong because he call it a break in” simps

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2022, 08:01:26 PM »
^^ more delusional excuses -that no one else believes- on why the retard is never right about anything.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2022, 08:53:43 PM »
^^ more delusional excuses -that no one else believes- on why the retard is never right about anything.

You got owned again…deal with it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Mar-a-Lago
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2022, 12:22:33 AM »
Coach I know this is being nitpicky but Trump's "manse" is called Mar-a-Lago. Mira Largo might be his neighbor who is trying to 'mirror' the place. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2022, 10:28:11 AM »
You got owned again…deal with it.

You are wrong again.  Deal with it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2022, 10:31:07 AM »
Coach I know this is being nitpicky but Trump's "manse" is called Mar-a-Lago. Mira Largo might be his neighbor who is trying to 'mirror' the place.

Yeah…just a bit

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2022, 01:15:33 PM »
Yeah…just a bit

LOL, we all make typos  :D

Serious question :
Coach, you seem like a smart, informed guy. I can understand being skeptical of some things Gov agencies put out.
BUT, why would you believe some unverified nonsense on an obscure internet site instead?

That's like rejecting your dentist's advice on tooth decay over the word of some toothless guy .  ???

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2022, 02:33:13 PM »
LOL, we all make typos  :D

Serious question :
Coach, you seem like a smart, informed guy. I can understand being skeptical of some things Gov agencies put out.
BUT, why would you believe some unverified nonsense on an obscure internet site instead?

That's like rejecting your dentist's advice on tooth decay over the word of some toothless guy .  ???

Hahahha….. because he HAS to.  Otherwise there is no excuse or justification for all the whining and lying he does. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2022, 03:10:42 PM »
Yeah…just a bit

Glad you took this in good spirits. Now that I think about it, it would have been better of me to send you a heads up PM. Fortunately, not many folks here will notice it or if they do, give a rip.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2022, 03:24:55 PM »
Owing you two over the last two years has been on the highlights of GB. You went from another FBI “Smoking gun” on Trump with all of your dumbass speculations to “coach was wrong because he call it a break in” simps

Why do I not feel owned by you? Makes me think of the lyrics in the 1963 song by Leslie Gore; "You Don't Own Me" "...don't tell me what to do" "Don't tell me what to say" "Don't try to change me in any way"

I suspect you called it a 'break in' for effect... sounds a lot worse than the FBI served and executed a warrant. Besides, Trump himself calls it a break in. So, there you have it. If Trump says something it must be true (aside from the fact that he lies more often than he tells the truth). 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2022, 03:33:05 PM »
It wasn't a break in.  It was an approved search.

Saying otherwise is just lying.  No surprise.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2022, 03:46:29 PM »
It wasn't a break in.  It was an approved search.

Saying otherwise is just lying.  No surprise.

Or wishful thinking.

I read today that Merrick Garland is stepping up his game, by setting up a special counsel to further investigate Trump. The special counsel investigation will center on the retention of national defense information at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort and parts of the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection. If Trump thought announcing his third run for office would put the kibosh on these investigations, he was mistaken.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2022, 04:06:16 PM »

When Ivanka inherits Mar-a-Lago, she will change the name to Mir-a-Lago to reflect her Jewish faith.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2022, 04:59:47 PM »
Or wishful thinking.

I read today that Merrick Garland is stepping up his game, by setting up a special counsel to further investigate Trump. The special counsel investigation will center on the retention of national defense information at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort and parts of the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection. If Trump thought announcing his third run for office would put the kibosh on these investigations, he was mistaken.

And Trumpy had an epic meltdown over it.  Claiming he will not partake in any of it.  Guess what?  He doesn't have much of a choice.   :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2022, 06:46:09 PM »
Hahahha….. because he HAS to.  Otherwise there is no excuse or justification for all the whining and lying he does.

I’ve asked you at least 20 x to live debate me, but like EVERY liberal who gets called out you run. I’m still game, mouth.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2022, 07:15:58 PM »
In honor of Pellius, this live debate will need stipulations.  You will each have a double cheeseburger on your respective podiums and dongs must be hung.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2022, 07:21:11 PM »
I’ve asked you at least 20 x to live debate me, but like EVERY liberal who gets called out you run. I’m still game, mouth.

If I ever run for Politics  Forum Fluffer , I'll be sure to debate you . ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2022, 07:35:29 PM »

No one is wasting time debating a delusional LIAR.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2022, 07:36:48 PM »
If I ever run for Politics  Forum Fluffer , I'll be sure to debate you . ;D

He would debate as well as the love child of Trumpy and Hershel "I Want To Be A Werewolf" Walker.