Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Ron DeSantis - will predict he will be the next president

(1/22) > >>

booty:
The last time I voiced my political opinion,  I caused quite a stir. I love Ron DeSantis and I predict he’s going to be the next president. I think that Trump sees him as a threat and he’s being quite petty. I don’t believe that Trump defending operation warp speed and the experimental gene therapy injections is going to help him. He’s going to lose a lot of loyal supporters. Ron will make a great American president.

Humble Narcissist:
If Trump loses to him he will probably run as an Independent or 3rd party and split the vote giving as Dementia Joe for another 4 years.

Mohammed Omari:
Great Faisal's falcon! And people have the gall to say that Booty is just a big pair of tits. One day this woman's aphorisms will be chiseled into the stonework of our finest educational institutions. Booty, I will die before I allow them to make you drink the hemlock!

Dalnet:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on February 01, 2023, 01:30:19 AM ---If Trump loses to him he will probably run as an Independent or 3rd party and split the vote giving as Dementia Joe for another 4 years.

--- End quote ---

Yeah a split vote isn't going to do anyone any favours other than the left.

robcguns:
Agreed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version