Author Topic: Walking Dead -Season 4 trailer arrives Friday  (Read 25015 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Walking Dead -Tonight
« Reply #150 on: April 03, 2013, 07:41:39 AM »
Why in the hell did they go back to the shotup prison in the first place? Why not get everybody to Woodbury and live in a normal town with a normal envirement? Everything is there like food weapons and all the rest they could have need....

???

Zombie herd like the farm.  Prison > Woodbury don't you think?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #151 on: April 04, 2013, 03:12:27 PM »
His sister needs to die just like she does in the comics.
Thanks asshole.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #152 on: April 04, 2013, 03:14:09 PM »
It was a disappointing season. Hopefully it picks up again.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #153 on: April 04, 2013, 05:37:31 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #154 on: April 04, 2013, 06:20:34 PM »
:D

:-*
I actually own the first three, hardcover volumes of the Walking dead. I'm glad I never finished the first one. I don't want to know the possible outcome before it happens  :-\

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #155 on: April 08, 2013, 10:19:20 AM »
I finally saw the season finale. I agree with 240, it was good, but nobody in the prison getting hurt is ridiculous.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #156 on: April 08, 2013, 10:26:31 AM »
I finally saw the season finale. I agree with 240, it was good, but nobody in the prison getting hurt is ridiculous.

when they conclude the series after 5 or 6 seasons, we'll probably look at season 3 as the boring one.

Kinda like the Wire... Season 2, eh, average in retrospect.  Once they took it back to the streets with the dealing, things were much more awesome again.  

I'm betting they revisit season 1 when they film season 4... lots of science-y shit about what caused the zombies, some new govt people showing up, maybe some breakthru weapon while at the same time the zombies evolve or the herds get larger or something.  

They have to take teh show to the 'next level'.... shit is gonna get boring fast if it's just playing house in a prison all day.   maybe they have to do big food runs, and shit gets messy fast?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #157 on: April 08, 2013, 10:35:19 AM »
I'm betting they revisit season 1 when they film season 4... lots of science-y shit about what caused the zombies, some new govt people showing up, maybe some breakthru weapon while at the same time the zombies evolve or the herds get larger or something.  

if you remember at the town, one zombie took a head shot, got back up and looked through the field.  Zombies will evolve a bit. I can some people with partial immunity, possibly phasing between a zombie state and humanity.  All I know is, Glenn and Maggie have to go.  I'd prefer to Emma Bell getting f##ked weekly.

some pale white chicks are hot.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #158 on: April 08, 2013, 10:37:05 AM »
when they conclude the series after 5 or 6 seasons, we'll probably look at season 3 as the boring one.

Kinda like the Wire... Season 2, eh, average in retrospect.  Once they took it back to the streets with the dealing, things were much more awesome again.  

They have to take teh show to the 'next level'.... shit is gonna get boring fast if it's just playing house in a prison all day.   maybe they have to do big food runs, and shit gets messy fast?

Yeah, Season 3 was kinda boring, I would like them to come back to a big city for a couple episodes, they stay away of cities because there are too many zombies but visiting one for whatever reason would be cool.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #159 on: July 18, 2013, 10:28:16 PM »
Season 4 trailer comes out Friday.

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead

there is a new threat - not man, not zombie - something different that may wipe out everyone.  A plague?  Do zombies start decomposing and spreading some sickness?  That's my guess.  

What would be bigger & worse than people or zombies in season 4?

Keep in mind they filmed a nice chunk of this season INDOORS - at some old KMart or walmart store - that's where season 4 starts (supposedly).  Are they hiding indoors from something?

And no, 333386, zombie trayvon wouldn't be funny... allow me to undermine the joke before you make it lol