Author Topic: I Challange Prime Muscle To A Live Debate........About Morals & Ethics  (Read 7283 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
All he has to do is agree to call my number which I give him and he can call me anonymously and from a private number therefore keeping his confidentiality.

Fuck we could even just use talk function only on Skype, where he can make fake account in whole of 2 minutes

We will record the conversation if he agrees and I will publish it here.

It's not a slinging match or anything.

Just a polite two way conversation about morals and ethics of peace.

You know kinda how you have two politicians duking it out on CNN

I want to know where this old wise fella (supposedly) gets his sound principals of peace from after all these years on the planet will all them silver grey hairs?

Over to prime to say "No Joon, I prefer just talking shit behind peoples backs where ever I am wanted and which way the wind flows".  :-*

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Re: I Challange Prime Muscle To A Live Debate........About Morals & Ethics
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 10:05:57 AM »
Offer is also open to anyone else who want's to have a bit of it.

8)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 10:09:46 AM »
Dedicated to Prime....from one talented queer folk to another not so talented queer folk :-*

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 01:31:56 PM »
I challenge primemuscle to a showdown of limp dicks that have urinating control programs

showdown at stall 3 in the mens room  :-X :-X :-X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 10:40:50 PM »
I challenge primemuscle to a showdown of limp dicks that have urinating control programs

I would take you up on this offer before I'd bother with Joon and his bullshit drama.  ;D

So, what are the rules, Josh? Can I bring my boys for support? ::) -Not those "boys", you goof. I mean all my pissing buddies. LOL!  Are we going to see who can piss the furthest and longest with the most flow? If that's the game, can I drink a couple of quarts of water or tea first?

This is gonna be a cinch. My wife complains that I sound like a horse when I take a pee. As for the limp dick part, you may have me there.

By the way, I'll back out if there are any perverts in the men's room. Speaking of that. How about we do this out in the open at the urinals. I'm not convinced I can trust you in a stall. You might go all crazy on me or some such nonsense.  ;D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 10:50:00 PM »
I would take you up on this offer before I'd bother with Joon and his bullshit drama.  ;D

So, what are the rules, Josh? Can I bring my boys for support? ::) -Not those "boys", you goof. I mean all my pissing buddies. LOL!  Are we going to see who can piss the furthest and longest with the most flow? If that's the game, can I drink a couple of quarts of water or tea first?

This is gonna be a cinch. My wife complains that I sound like a horse when I take a pee. As for the limp dick part, you may have me there.

By the way, I'll back out if there are any perverts in the men's room. Speaking of that. How about we do this out in the open at the urinals. I'm not convinced I can trust you in a stall. You might go all crazy on me or some such nonsense.  ;D

I have done this before. The rules are simple.

Each man drinks a gallon of water. Each man is then put onto a bareback horse with ice packs around their genitals. The horses will then walk cicles

First man to get off for a pee loses.

Something like this - 4:00-6:00

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2014, 11:06:14 PM »
All he has to do is agree to call my number which I give him and he can call me anonymously and from a private number therefore keeping his confidentiality.

Fuck we could even just use talk function only on Skype, where he can make fake account in whole of 2 minutes

I want to know where this old wise fella (supposedly) gets his sound principals of peace from after all these years on the planet will all them silver grey hairs?

Over to prime to say "No Joon, I prefer just talking shit behind peoples backs where ever I am wanted and which way the wind flows".  :-*

Ha, ha, you'll do anything for a little drama, won't you buddy?

I don't waste my time debating whack jobs like you, sorry. I'll just sit back and let your actions and posts speak for themselves. "You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time."

You can try to egg me on all you want by calling me an old senile queen; it won't work because what you think or say means nothing to me.

If you think that I'm immoral and unethical, that's your prerogative. As for talking behind your back, if I wanted to do that, I'd hardly post my opinions and comments about you on a public forum where you can read them because doing so is not going behind your back, now is it?

I'm an adult. I can choose who I want to chat with and/or be friends with. I certainly don't need or want your permission.

Speaking of being an adult, the last time I had a physical fight with anyone was when I was still in junior high school. All this bullshit posturing between you and Josh, remind me of that time. The difference is the other fellow and I ended up being friends after all was said and done.

I wish I had silver gray hair. Fact is, I am mostly bald and what's left, I buzz off. My beard is white, does this count?

Let me leave you with this, remember that video you sent me a long while ago? Notice how I've posted it all over the internet....oh that's right, you haven't because I haven't. That's my ethics for you. Now tell us about yours.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 11:13:31 PM »
I have done this before. The rules are simple.

Each man drinks a gallon of water. Each man is then put onto a bareback horse with ice packs around their genitals. The horses will then walk cicles

First man to get off for a pee loses.

Something like this - 4:00-6:00

Thank goodness neither Josh nor I are Asian. These folks get up to some really crazy shit.

Heck if we did that, probably neither Josh nor I would bother getting off the horse to pee, we'd just whip out our mutually limp (but still huge despite the ice packs), dicks and pee off to the side.  ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 11:28:43 PM »

are you a lonely man joon?

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2014, 12:20:31 AM »

:D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2014, 04:02:30 AM »
It sure seems that way now.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2014, 02:56:56 PM »

This dude spends all his waking and what should be sleeping hours on Getbig or substitute forums when he's banned here. Of course he is a lonely person. If he had a life, he wouldn't spend so much time on the internet.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2014, 03:15:26 PM »
This dude spends all his waking and what should be sleeping hours on Getbig or substitute forums when he's banned here. Of course he is a lonely person. If he had a life, he wouldn't spend so much time on the internet.

Dude you had to be on the internet yourself to even know he is always on the internet. Glasses house and all that jazz father timeprime.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2014, 03:20:53 PM »
Dude you had to be on the internet yourself to even know he is always on the internet. Glasses house and all that jazz father timeprime.

True up to a point. You can check my post record and see that I actually take breaks to sleep, visit friends, go to the gym, take the dogs to the dog park, eat meals and hang out with family. If you look at Joon's post record you'll see he posts pretty much all the time, except when he's banned or has passed out from exhaustion or possibly too many drugs. Keep in mind, I am retired. When I still worked, my post count was a lot lower.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2014, 03:34:10 PM »

Yes he is quite right Racall, cos the guys on Wallstreet or the traders in the city don't spend 16 hours a day glued to their computer screen.
Must suck making all that money
They must have no lives  ::)

Ignore him, he is senile

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2014, 10:30:41 PM »
not really, you can log in onextime per day and see the  time a member has posted  and if he has postef all day

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2014, 10:43:48 PM »

Yes he is quite right Racall, cos the guys on Wallstreet or the traders in the city don't spend 16 hours a day glued to their computer screen.
Must suck making all that money
They must have no lives  ::)

Ignore him, he is senile

Sure call me senile you wanker. It bothers me not and clearly you think it redeems you. 16 hours on the internet trading stocks I might understand. 24 hrs a day on Getbig spewing a line of crap is a sick obsession. You're just too demented to realize this.