Author Topic: Way too much posturing on this forum.  (Read 1908 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Way too much posturing on this forum.
« on: November 19, 2014, 01:48:37 AM »
While it is interesting having Josh back, I find the exchanges between Junior and Josh mere posturing.

After a while it becomes boring. Those of us who have been on Getbig for a decade or more know

the bullshit that happens when clashes occur and two people end up going to fight each other.

Nothing ever happens. All posturing and posing. Both show behaviour or speech that is intended to attract attention and interest.

In the end we see through this crap and no matter how many threads are started the content is the same. Nothing here to

see, move along folks!  If Junior wants to piss off Josh then just ignore him. BPD sufferers hate to be discarded and ignored.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: Way too much posturing on this forum.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 02:12:35 AM »
While it is interesting having Josh back, I find the exchanges between Junior and Josh mere posturing.

After a while it becomes boring. Those of us who have been on Getbig for a decade or more know

the bullshit that happens when clashes occur and two people end up going to fight each other.

Nothing ever happens. All posturing and posing. Both show behaviour or speech that is intended to attract attention and interest.

In the end we see through this crap and no matter how many threads are started the content is the same. Nothing here to

see, move along folks!  If Junior wants to piss off Josh then just ignore him. BPD sufferers hate to be discarded and ignored

Then why are you not ignoring it ?  ::)
Maybe its Alzheimer's

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 02:17:10 AM »
The principal thing is whether being a nuisance has any nuances or principles involved.

Regina means queen. Nice nuance of nuisance, don't you think?

Will the two principals fight over principles or is it all a sham?

Clearly, it is a set up to generate traffic. Joon and Josh are buddies, pals, mates, and friends.

I sense that Josh is on Joon's payroll. Nothing else explains his presence.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 02:25:01 AM »
The principal thing is whether being a nuisance has any nuances or principles involved.

Clearly, it is a set up to generate traffic. Joon and Josh are buddies, pals, mates, and friends.

Nope. You are wrong. There has been to much exposing lies on Joons side going on.
Plus joon tried to blackmail me in PMs. So i know he is for real a terrorist

Joon is not the kind of guy who likes to look like a schmuck. But he really does now.
Every ounce of credibility he had is gone.

But i know what you are saying but I'm sure its not the case

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 03:17:05 AM »
Nope. You are wrong. There has been to much exposing lies on Joons side going on.
Plus joon tried to blackmail me in PMs. So i know he is for real a terrorist

Joon is not the kind of guy who likes to look like a schmuck. But he really does now.
Every ounce of credibility he had is gone.

But i know what you are saying but I'm sure its not the case

He said, blah, blah, blah. How can anyone discern the truth on Getbig? Almost impossible.

Someone tries to blackmail you and you conclude he must be a terrorist? Amazing.

If you are shitting yourself then, yes, he instilled terror in you!  8)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2014, 03:46:24 AM »
He said, blah, blah, blah. How can anyone discern the truth on Getbig? Almost impossible.

Some terrorist tries to blackmail you and you conclude he must be a terrorist? Amazing.

If you are shitting yourself then, yes, he instilled terror in you!  8)

Yes he instilled terror and headaches in me. I had to hire private security just to be able to sleep.
But not anymore. Now that he is captured and under interrogation in "the Lounge," people can breath again and go about their business in G&O.
Once they send him of to the complaint forum it will be finally over.  8)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2014, 03:59:20 AM »

I know you are here to support Joon  just dont act surprised if your feelings get hurt on the way

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2014, 08:47:53 AM »

see, move along folks!  If Junior wants to piss off Josh then just ignore him. BPD sufferers hate to be discarded and ignored.

I cannot believe you actually made an avatar with the friggin blue stars on it. Just get over it man!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 04:17:23 AM »
I cannot believe you actually made an avatar with the friggin blue stars on it. Just get over it man!

Lots of ways to overcome schmoerules!

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 05:34:21 AM »
I know you are here to support Joon  just dont act surprised if your feelings get hurt on the way

If you fuck with Basile, don't be surprised if you end up in court....trust me I can make that happen pronto
I hope that helps.
Mwah
x0x0