Author Topic: 12-26-05: Matt Cline: Interview & Responses  (Read 23902 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Matt Cline: Interview and information
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2005, 06:51:29 PM »
It seem that filing charges against the wrong person would be a pretty serious mistake on the part of  "the law".

Can anyone with experience in these matters offer some comments on how common this might be?

Does it cause any problems for the prosecuting attorney once it gets squared away and they go to trail?

Would it be some sort of  ammunition  for the defense and place some "doubt" in the mind of a jury?

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2005, 06:54:28 PM »
It seem that filing charges against the wrong person would be a pretty serious mistake on the part of  "the law".

Can anyone with experience in these matters offer some comments on how common this might be?

Does it cause any problems for the prosecuting attorney once it gets squared away and they go to trail?

Would it be some sort of  ammunition  for the defense and place some "doubt" in the mind of a jury?

To some degree...maybe..

but Craig & Kelly are innocent until proven guilty....

right?

datrout

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2005, 07:00:44 PM »
I think the Police probably made the call based on the third person involved in the case plus what physical evidence they have. It would have been just as easy to charge Kelly too. Didn't Craig stay the night with Melissa in the hotel room? It would seem therefore that he was the last person to see her alive. Thats probably what the Police are going on as well. Also, maybe they are pinning it on Craig alone to get him to spill the beans. Regardless of how much he loves Kelly (it appears he liked Melissa too) I doubt he take the role of "dead man walking" on her behalf! It'll all come out soon.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2005, 07:04:46 PM »
I think the Police probably made the call based on the third person involved in the case plus what physical evidence they have. It would have been just as easy to charge Kelly too. Didn't Craig stay the night with Melissa in the hotel room? It would seem therefore that he was the last person to see her alive. Thats probably what the Police are going on as well. Also, maybe they are pinning it on Craig alone to get him to spill the beans. Regardless of how much he loves Kelly (it appears he liked Melissa too) I doubt he take the role of "dead man walking" on her behalf! It'll all come out soon.

Well, his criminal record doesn't help him either

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2005, 08:04:26 PM »

people are arrested, sought, charges nullified all the time.

FACT 1.  a human being is dead.  who is responsible?

Neve

« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2005, 08:17:50 PM »
Why is it so hard to understand that maybe he wanted to get caught.

Good, lots of details fill in the blanks. Craig had no money, couldn't leave. He was protecting his wife.

An ostentatious truck that was easily spotted and had no license plates was bought for what reason....??????????

He told about 10 people what he was going to do because....???????????

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2005, 08:27:50 PM »
Why is it so hard to understand that maybe he wanted to get caught.

Silly, he didn't have to drive cross-country to do that..

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2005, 08:50:11 PM »
Silly, he didn't have to drive cross-country to do that..

dude ran away    chicken

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2005, 09:11:58 PM »

Monday night - Craig posted at 8:18pm on this board. He was at home.
Tuesday night - Melissas flight left at 9:30pm. She wasn't on it.

Do you think that Craig went to the hotel room Monday night?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2005, 09:22:40 PM »
Monday night - Craig posted at 8:18pm on this board. He was at home.
Tuesday night - Melissas flight left at 9:30pm. She wasn't on it.

Do you think that Craig went to the hotel room Monday night?

Perhaps Craig was home alone, goofing off on the web when things went down...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Titus Pal Matt Cline is a LIAR
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2005, 10:41:55 PM »
Let's face the facts here:

1. Matt Cline is, according to Matt Cline, Craig's "best friend".
2. Craig and Matt spoke several times since the murder.
3. The FBI knew Matt was speaking to Craig and monitored their phone calls.
4. Matt lives in Boston.
5. Craig and Kelly live in Las Vegas, nearly 3000 miles from Boston.
6. Craig and Kelly drove 3000 miles to Boston and called Matt Cline when they got there to borrow money.
7. According to Matt, he has "no idea" why they came to Boston.
8. Craig and Kelly knew no one else in Boston and called no one else in Boston.
9. The FBI leaned on Matt, a former convict with a recent history, and we're supposed to believe he told them to take a hike.
10. Yet somehow, the feds knew exactly where Craig and Kelly were at the time of their arrest.
11. There is no chance that Craig and Kelly were followed or watched from Vegas to Boston because they were fugitives the moment they left Nevada, and would have been immediately picked up.
12. Matt C. was in contact with Craig after they arrived in Boston.
13. Does anyone believe Craig and Kelly drove 3000 miles over three days to show up and surprise an old friend by asking him for passports and money?????
14. Craig knew he was in a tight spot and reached out to the only guy he thought he could trust - his oldest friend he had known for 15 years.
15. Matt told Craig he could come to Boston and lay low there while they tried to get them out of the country.
16. Acting on this info, Craig and Kelly drove 3000 miles to what they thought was a safehouse.
17. The feds tracked Craig's cell phone calls to Matt C. and showed up at Matt's house flashing badges and making threats of being an accessory after the fact. It's not hard for the FBI to intimidate an ex-con, drug using and dealing lowlife.
18. Matt told the feds Craig and Kelly were on their way - something confirmed by Craigs continuing calls to Matt.
19. Matt felt so guilty about giving up the duo he couldn't bring himself to answer Craig's calls because he didn't want to lie to his friend's face that he was setting Craig up.
20. In the end, Matt waited until Craig was in Boston to answer Craig's calls and then arranged a meeting place so Craig and Kelly could get taken down.
21. It's obvious Craig was sitting in the pickup waiting on a meeting. Kelly went to the salon so the guys could be alone and talk things over.
22. Craig called Matt C from the parking lot and told him where he was and described his vehicle.
23. The feds moved in and busted Craig and Kelly.
24. Now Matt C. wants you all to believe some complete BS and it looks like Ron and 240 fell for it.
25. Ask yourself if his story makes any sense.
26. For Christ's sake, don't FREAKIN' LIE about it and say "I TRIED TO WARN CRAIG" when all it would have taken would have been to tell Craig while he was en route to say, "Dude, don't bother coming here - the place is crawling with cops." That would have been enough.
27. Fact is, you gave up your best friend. Live with it.
28. And don't say you don't know where Craig is being held because that's more BS. You know exactly where he is and won't go near there because you know Craig knows you set him up and you're the LAST PERSON he'd want to see right now.

There, I said it.

Special "Spade" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Titus Pal Matt Cline is a LIAR
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2005, 10:45:31 PM »
I agree, but I will also add that Matt had little choice in the matter at that point.

BigAlski

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2005, 10:46:39 PM »
Yes, Matt Kline should go to prison  (for aiding and abbetting) and everyone on this site that makes light of this because of the fact they know him in a different context should take a GOOD look in the mirror tommorow and try to draw an analogy to another murder trial they have seen on T.V.  It may put it into the context beyond bodybuilding.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2005, 10:53:23 PM »
I'm not saying Matt had much choice about the matter, but if you rat out your friend to the feds when he needs your help the most, hang your head in shame and deal with it.

Don't post LIES on the internet and try to make FOOLS of us at getbig by asking us to believe Craig and Kelly drove to Boston as if it was some randomly selected location.

Special "Death Before Dishonor" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2005, 10:53:40 PM »
Special Ed, you give quite a compelling argument.

Info has been slow to reach the masses in this case.  As more people come fwd (even anonymously with details) I can challenge the statements made by matt. But right now, I have matt willing to talk on phone and his enemies not wiling to give details. 

People, speak up.  The truth is all the world wants here.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2005, 11:12:07 PM »
I'm not saying Matt had much choice about the matter, but if you rat out your friend to the feds when he needs your help the most, hang your head in shame and deal with it.

Don't post LIES on the internet and try to make FOOLS of us at getbig by asking us to believe Craig and Kelly drove to Boston as if it was some randomly selected location.

Special "Death Before Dishonor" Ed

I see your point but in this case Craig and Kelly were going down no matter what so Matt decided to help the feds or go to jail for 5 or more years. Anyone on this board would have done the same. Now, I do agree that Matt should have just kept his mouth shut about the whole matter. Better to say nothing that to have to defend your words. The more he talks to worse it will get for him. To me it is rather obvious what he did.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2005, 11:14:10 PM »
i hope he was going to have help running that new organization
because the way he did this proves he's incompetent

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2005, 11:15:01 PM »
If you read between the lines of the interview with Matt you can see that he believes that Kelly killed Melissa. I wouldn't be too surprised if Craig told him the whole story.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2005, 11:16:30 PM »
Word on the street is that the WPI was just another scam and Craig was raising money from suckas to spend on drugs.

Question: Since Matt Cline was a partner in WPI, was he one of the scammers or one of the suckas?

Special "Sucka MC" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2005, 11:18:00 PM »
If you read between the lines of the interview with Matt you can see that he believes that Kelly killed Melissa. I wouldn't be too surprised if Craig told him the whole story.

yes-

Craig didn't do it. But his passenger did.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2005, 11:27:03 PM »
yes-

This big question is, was it an accident or planned. I feel that it was most likely an accident after an argument ensued.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2005, 11:28:18 PM »
This big question is, was it an accident or planned. I feel that it was most likely an accident after an argument ensued.

feel ?  lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2005, 11:30:53 PM »

i thnk it was an act of rage. Craiggers is at home trying to post on getbig, kelly shows up at the hotel and they fight.  MJ is wounded badly and Craig is called. 

Something very bad happens next.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2005, 11:32:50 PM »
you mean stupid dont you ?

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2005, 01:39:17 AM »
yes-

posted @ 10am on the 23rd:

""Ryan proceeded to tell Polk she had found their roommate, Melissa,  dead in her room from an overdose," police said. "Polk said Ryan told  her Melissa had been dead for a few hours and couldn't describe what  she looked like because it would traumatize Polk for life. Polk said  Ryan proceeded to tell her" that her life was ruined "because she  bought seven bottles of lighter fluid at Wal-Mart with her credit  card" at 3:30 a.m.

Investigators say Polk confronted Ryan and asked her why she hadn't  called police when she found the body. "Ryan responded by saying Craig told her, 'No body, no crime,'•"  "

this right here makes no sense at all. what f-ing crime are you commiting by finding your roommate dead in your house from an overdose? kelly cant even make up a good story to lie to her friends about to cover her ass. i think kelly choked her out. craig seemed to be nice to the girl and the girl told her mom that kelly was acting crazy lately. kelly killed that girl and craig tried to cover it up.

boy you guys are quick to figure this one out.  ::)