Author Topic: WARNING: AVOID TIJUANA AT ALL COSTS... MUST READ....  (Read 12624 times)

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
WARNING: AVOID TIJUANA AT ALL COSTS... MUST READ....
« on: January 20, 2007, 09:37:19 PM »
My friend and I went to TJ today, drove 5hrs to get some seldane for my wifes allergies (they no longer have it here in America).  We are both 6ft 2in around 230.  White, looked conservative, like normal guys.

Within 150 yards of walking to Ave Revolution, we were stopped on foot by 2 police at the bridge.  They asked for ID and searched us.  Asked if we had knives, pills, weapons.  We said no and proceeded.  After another 50 yards, were approached by 5 police in a van.  Again another search.  ID's asked, same questions.  We were calm, but I've been there 100 times over the last 20 yrs with nothing like this ever happening. 

We ate, and were skeptical on going into a pharmacy and decided to get back to the USA.  Again, we were searched at the bottom of the bridge.  ID, Knives same questions.  Heard these guys on their radio's following us and after another 100 yards, searched again, same questions, all these cops were different, but were being tracked by radio.  We never do anything there illigal, but I know some getbiggers go there for other stuff, and I'm lookin out for all my buddies backs here.

If we would have had a vitamin or caffeine pill on us, I wouldn't be here to post this.  If we would have mouthed off, we would be done.

The army of Mexico, took all the cops guns for ballistic testing because of all the murders and drug lords, and are singling out white males mostly to search, and possibly bust for something.

Until it calms down there, avoid TJ...  Watch the news and travel advisories.  This city looks like a communist block country now.

If you do go in a couple weeks, please report how it is coming along. 

Really, do not go there, and if you do, have ID, be cool to the cops and comply.  I had $200 and my buddy as well, and they actually didn't take it (a freakin world record for that place).

And finally, Dog, I fully stand behind you not going back there.  I pray that our government has you're back, if not, let me know how I can help.

Chain
Most are all show no go!

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: WARNING: AVOID TIJUANA AT ALL COSTS... MUST READ....
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 09:44:59 PM »
theres another border TECATE 20 min away fro tj. Its a very civilized calm city and the police care about crime not tourists. NEVER GO TO TJ EVER EVER EVER.... consider yourself lucky
-

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 09:46:45 PM »
I have a friend in Rocky Point that I haven't heard back from today. I hope they aren't in trouble.
TEAM REPTILIAN

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 09:56:21 PM »
Pardon me if this sounds like a naive question, I've not been to TJ, but what possible motivation would the police have for hassling American tourists?  Isn't the city's economy pretty much build on Americans coming there to buy things and do things that they aren't allowed to at home?  Why would they want to fucck that up?
Ron: "I am lazy."

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 09:58:50 PM »
Also avoid Red Lobster restaurants. The seafood isn't that fresh.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 10:03:05 PM »
I'm an Ensenada man myself... Farmacia del Sol ;D. I gave those boys a lot of business over the years.

Thanks for the info & update. Good stuff.
a

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 10:56:07 PM »
Also avoid Red Lobster restaurants. The seafood isn't that fresh.

Take it back! TAKE IT BACK!

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2007, 02:00:37 AM »
Pardon me if this sounds like a naive question, I've not been to TJ, but what possible motivation would the police have for hassling American tourists?  Isn't the city's economy pretty much build on Americans coming there to buy things and do things that they aren't allowed to at home?  Why would they want to fucck that up?

they're moonlighting.  trying to shake you down for some cash.  they'll threaten to take you in, say you won't be able to see a judge until monday.   stay calm.  don't show any concern.  when they realize they're not going to get any money from you, they'll move on.

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2007, 02:12:25 AM »
fuck tj it sucks big black black dick.go there if you want to get raped. im from san diego and i will never go there to score or gwet pussy to much molestation :-*
i

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2007, 02:54:03 AM »
f**k tj it sucks big black Black dick.go there if you want to get raped. im from san diego and i will never go there to score or gwet pussy to much molestation :-*

Bad experience?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2007, 03:26:51 AM »
I've traveled a fair bit, but I'm still a timid traveler.  Why would you go somewhere you don't feel 100% safe?  If you go to Mexico, then you're IN Mexico - and Mexico is dangerous.  Crossing a border with contraband is insane.  Let some other sap bring shit across a border.  The world is full of idiots who will take outrageous risks for minimal profit.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2007, 07:37:57 AM »
theres another border TECATE 20 min away fro tj. Its a very civilized calm city and the police care about crime not tourists. NEVER GO TO TJ EVER EVER EVER.... consider yourself lucky

I'll check that out.  Do you have any more info not just for me, but all on get big regarding that town.  Is it walkable from the US.  Meaning, can you walk across safely to the town.
Most are all show no go!

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2007, 07:59:51 AM »
I have a friend in Rocky Point that I haven't heard back from today. I hope they aren't in trouble.

If you don't hear back, you may have to call the America Embassy to check on them.
Most are all show no go!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2007, 11:10:44 AM »

Weird that you should post this, as I just got a warning call from my buddy yesterday about something similar. 

He and his wife just got back from down there and the police are apparently targeting all Americans for shakedowns, not just White males.  In his particular scam, a motorcycle cop pulls you over as you're nearing the border, gets you to pull down a street and then blocks off the street for his 'activity'.  The cop told them he'd pulled them over for speeding and said they'd have to go see the judge in a few hours.  Having a plane to catch in SD, they didn't have time to do that, so the cop said they could 'handle' it there...BUT, no one was to see them handing cash directly to him. 

It cost them $50, but they got out safely in about 10 minutes or so.

Unreal.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2007, 11:41:23 AM »
Tijuana has been doing the same thing for 25+ years.  I used to go down and pickup stuff allot.  At that time the pharmacists and the Border Patrol were working together to bust people.  Once you bought something, as you went to your car someone from the pharmacy would follow you to your car and getg a description and license plate number.  When you got to the border ans was checked your plate and description would be on the computer.  They would also try to see where you hid the stuff.  There were plenty of times I was sweating at the border.  Of course you alwasy had tobuy your tequilla and bring it back.  Allot fo people went there cause it was so cheap.  We always bought some baskets and other stuff too.  The important thing is DO NOT try to cross without buying something that they can see.  Tell them your reason to go to Tijuana was to buy birthday presents.  And show them what you bought.

We had some great hiding places.  I went to the same pharmacy everyttime and became friends with him.  He later gave me his brother name and business in Inglewood.  He was also a pharmacist and I was able to go there and pick up stuff.  We would spend about $1,000 a visit so we bought allot.  Hey preloaded Primo was $.60 each and we could sell them for over $4 each and to some we even got $6

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2007, 12:07:08 PM »
My friend and I went to TJ today, drove 5hrs to get some seldane for my wifes allergies (they no longer have it here in America).  We are both 6ft 2in around 230.  White, looked conservative, like normal guys.

Within 150 yards of walking to Ave Revolution, we were stopped on foot by 2 police at the bridge.  They asked for ID and searched us.  Asked if we had knives, pills, weapons.  We said no and proceeded.  After another 50 yards, were approached by 5 police in a van.  Again another search.  ID's asked, same questions.  We were calm, but I've been there 100 times over the last 20 yrs with nothing like this ever happening. 

We ate, and were skeptical on going into a pharmacy and decided to get back to the USA.  Again, we were searched at the bottom of the bridge.  ID, Knives same questions.  Heard these guys on their radio's following us and after another 100 yards, searched again, same questions, all these cops were different, but were being tracked by radio.  We never do anything there illigal, but I know some getbiggers go there for other stuff, and I'm lookin out for all my buddies backs here.

If we would have had a vitamin or caffeine pill on us, I wouldn't be here to post this.  If we would have mouthed off, we would be done.

The army of Mexico, took all the cops guns for ballistic testing because of all the murders and drug lords, and are singling out white males mostly to search, and possibly bust for something.

Until it calms down there, avoid TJ...  Watch the news and travel advisories.  This city looks like a communist block country now.

If you do go in a couple weeks, please report how it is coming along. 

Really, do not go there, and if you do, have ID, be cool to the cops and comply.  I had $200 and my buddy as well, and they actually didn't take it (a freakin world record for that place).

And finally, Dog, I fully stand behind you not going back there.  I pray that our government has you're back, if not, let me know how I can help.

Chain
230 at 6'2"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my God you're a monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

affy

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2007, 12:08:00 PM »
lol aren't you about the same weight man?

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2007, 02:50:18 PM »
If you don't hear back, you may have to call the America Embassy to check on them.
ya its totally walkable it has alot of live music and great food. The border is way chill. Key is stay out of tj, those guys arnt even police. TECATE is a extemely calm city with all the pharmacias you need. No hookers, or nightclubs there, its a very normal place
-

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2007, 03:17:14 PM »
Mexico  haha  Don't feed their economy..

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2007, 04:07:51 PM »

Yes their economy is built on U.S dollars.  Looks like the national army is crackin down on the cops to actually do their job for once, except they really don't know how (all the cops seem like L.A 18th st gangbangers).  Its the same there as everywhere.  Blame the Americans, we are poor because of Americans, we are having babies with no money because of the USA.  When in actuality, we are really the ones feeding them.
Most are all show no go!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2007, 04:24:26 PM »
IM FROM EL PASO AND ITS NOT UNCOMMON TO HEAR ABOUT THE MURDERS THAT GO DOWN IN JUAREZ LITTERALY EVERYDAY HAVING TO DO WITH GANGS, CORRUPTED COPS, AND THE JUAREZ CARTELS  BUT WE STILL GO AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH TO EAT AND PARTY ONE THING TO REMEMBER IS TO RESPECT EVERYONE BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHOS IS A SOMEBODY

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2007, 04:34:48 PM »
IM FROM EL PASO AND ITS NOT UNCOMMON TO HEAR ABOUT THE MURDERS THAT GO DOWN IN JUAREZ LITTERALY EVERYDAY HAVING TO DO WITH GANGS, CORRUPTED COPS, AND THE JUAREZ CARTELS  BUT WE STILL GO AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH TO EAT AND PARTY ONE THING TO REMEMBER IS TO RESPECT EVERYONE BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHOS IS A SOMEBODY

Good post.
Most are all show no go!

Berg Heil

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 04:28:03 PM »
 Heading to EP to see some family and staying around for a week or so. Looking to picking up some Gear from J-town. Haven't been there in years so I'ld like to see how things are.  In J=town I take Santa Fe street and use to go into the Downtown area for Gear and to a couple of Nite clubs and stop time to Panama club.

Post on what I find out on what J-town is like now.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 04:42:42 PM »
Adalita's is nice to enjoy with the family while your in TJ.

stormshadow

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2007, 05:05:36 PM »
So you also dealt drugs?

Awesome work dude.

Tijuana has been doing the same thing for 25+ years.  I used to go down and pickup stuff allot.  At that time the pharmacists and the Border Patrol were working together to bust people.  Once you bought something, as you went to your car someone from the pharmacy would follow you to your car and getg a description and license plate number.  When you got to the border ans was checked your plate and description would be on the computer.  They would also try to see where you hid the stuff.  There were plenty of times I was sweating at the border.  Of course you alwasy had tobuy your tequilla and bring it back.  Allot fo people went there cause it was so cheap.  We always bought some baskets and other stuff too.  The important thing is DO NOT try to cross without buying something that they can see.  Tell them your reason to go to Tijuana was to buy birthday presents.  And show them what you bought.

We had some great hiding places.  I went to the same pharmacy everyttime and became friends with him.  He later gave me his brother name and business in Inglewood.  He was also a pharmacist and I was able to go there and pick up stuff.  We would spend about $1,000 a visit so we bought allot.  Hey preloaded Primo was $.60 each and we could sell them for over $4 each and to some we even got $6