Author Topic: Karatbars are an overpriced way to buy gold  (Read 107700 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Karatbars are an overpriced way to buy gold
« on: April 26, 2013, 05:55:18 AM »
I finally decided to do some research on Karatbars.....

Currently, you can buy one Karatbar car for 52.32 Euros....One Karatbar is equal to 1 gram of gold.

It take 28 grams to equal one ounce of gold making the price making it 1472 Euros or 1922 US Dollars......

Currently Gold Is selling at 1339 US Dollars an ounce....

Sorry Judi...not the business for me

In other words, its an almost 600 dollar markup.  Sorry Judi...but this business is not for me...nothing personal
A

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
Re: Karatbars are an overpriced way to buy gold
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 10:19:38 AM »
vince spent all his money on a "degree" from ashworth "college"   ::)
K

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 07:26:33 PM »

Currently, you can buy one Karatbar car for 52.32 Euros....One Karatbar is equal to 1 gram of gold.

It take 28 grams to equal one ounce of gold making the price making it 1472 Euros or 1922 US Dollars......

Currently Gold Is selling at 1339 US Dollars an ounce....

Sorry Judi...not the business for me

In other words, its an almost 600 dollar markup.  Sorry Judi...but this business is not for me...nothing personal

Vince,

If you don't see the value in Karatbars, that's ok, ...but you might want to re-evalute until you do tho. :P

In the interest of clarifying your inadvertent mistatement, Karatbars are actually the lowest priced gold bullion in it's asset class in the market.

You cannot simply compare the price of a gram relative to the price of an ounce, not with this particular asset class. Other larger weight bars or coins do not in any way compare to the advantages and benefits of owning small weight gold, let alone one with all the benefits & features of Karatbars.

You have to compare apples to apples. Karatbars gold is in a completely different asset class.

Also too, Gold is measured in troy ounces. There aren't 28 grams to an ounce, but rather 31.1 grams in a troy ounce.

The price per oz that we often see quoted, is the "paper price" of gold.  A price that is determined by sales in multiples of as much as 100:1 of the underlying physical. In other words, if the various exchanges whether LBMA, Comex etc have 1 oz, they will re-sell that same oz to 100 different buyers raking in 100 times whatever they have determined to be the "spot price"

So if spot is $1339 then the current true value to the bullion banker of 1 ounce of physical bullion is actually $133,900. At such a valuation, or even 1/10th that, I will be acquiring as much as I can.

But here's the bottom line... GOLD is money. It always has been and always will be.

If you compare the price of a Karatbar to other gold bullion in the same asset class, you will find Karatbars to be the lowest priced bullion in that asset class on the market. Karatbars also enjoy the highest buyback prices along with the most options for liquidity.

Prices fluctuate from day to day, however let's compare today's price between gold of similar asset class:

Karatbars price out of pocket: 0 - 53.85 euro
Karatbars preferred customer price: 0 - 52.09 euro
Quantity Available: as much or as little as you want
Available to 74+ countries
Delivery to 50+ countries

UBS price: 54.09 euro
Quantity Available: Out of stock
Delivery to only 14 countries

Even if one were to pay the highest price Karatbars sells gold for, it is still less than all others.

Not only is Karatbars the world's largest producer of 1 gram weights, we also have the ability to purchase as little as 1 gram, and have it delivered.

Karatbars also has a K-Exchange program that will facility using your gold to exchange for goods & services.

In my opinion, Gram for Gram, NO OTHER GOLD even comes close to providing the hedge protection against the rampant global currency trends of paper money debasement than Karatbars.

I strongly encourage you and anyone else who hears about Karatbars to not dismiss it.

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 07:39:46 PM »
Don't balk, Vince, it's possible Goldie Locks may have even more wealth than you do from hocking her product on a bodybuilding message board!

"Goldie Locks"   ;D   Hahahaha I love it!

Don't Scream About the Upcoming Storm,
Instead, position yourself to dance in the rain!

w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 10:26:45 AM »
Vince,

If you don't see the value in Karatbars, that's ok, ...but you might want to re-evalute until you do tho. :P

In the interest of clarifying your inadvertent mistatement, Karatbars are actually the lowest priced gold bullion in it's asset class in the market.

You cannot simply compare the price of a gram relative to the price of an ounce, not with this particular asset class. Other larger weight bars or coins do not in any way compare to the advantages and benefits of owning small weight gold, let alone one with all the benefits & features of Karatbars.

You have to compare apples to apples. Karatbars gold is in a completely different asset class.

Also too, Gold is measured in troy ounces. There aren't 28 grams to an ounce, but rather 31.1 grams in a troy ounce.

The price per oz that we often see quoted, is the "paper price" of gold.  A price that is determined by sales in multiples of as much as 100:1 of the underlying physical. In other words, if the various exchanges whether LBMA, Comex etc have 1 oz, they will re-sell that same oz to 100 different buyers raking in 100 times whatever they have determined to be the "spot price"

So if spot is $1339 then the current true value to the bullion banker of 1 ounce of physical bullion is actually $133,900. At such a valuation, or even 1/10th that, I will be acquiring as much as I can.

But here's the bottom line... GOLD is money. It always has been and always will be.

If you compare the price of a Karatbar to other gold bullion in the same asset class, you will find Karatbars to be the lowest priced bullion in that asset class on the market. Karatbars also enjoy the highest buyback prices along with the most options for liquidity.

Prices fluctuate from day to day, however let's compare today's price between gold of similar asset class:

Karatbars price out of pocket: 0 - 53.85 euro
Karatbars preferred customer price: 0 - 52.09 euro
Quantity Available: as much or as little as you want
Available to 74+ countries
Delivery to 50+ countries

UBS price: 54.09 euro
Quantity Available: Out of stock
Delivery to only 14 countries

Even if one were to pay the highest price Karatbars sells gold for, it is still less than all others.

Not only is Karatbars the world's largest producer of 1 gram weights, we also have the ability to purchase as little as 1 gram, and have it delivered.

Karatbars also has a K-Exchange program that will facility using your gold to exchange for goods & services.

In my opinion, Gram for Gram, NO OTHER GOLD even comes close to providing the hedge protection against the rampant global currency trends of paper money debasement than Karatbars.

I strongly encourage you and anyone else who hears about Karatbars to not dismiss it.

If that's the case, then it makes it a lot worse...it adds 3 extra ounces or about 210 dollars to the price of one ounce of gold
A

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2013, 01:00:52 PM »
"Goldie Locks"   ;D   Hahahaha I love it!

Don't Scream About the Upcoming Storm,
Instead, position yourself to dance in the rain!

That font is so big, how can I argue against it?!

I love rain as well, but there are a variety of cheap ways to profit during downturns which don't require buying physical objects at significantly higher than market prices, objects with no obvious connexion to inflation at all.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2013, 01:17:31 PM »

I love rain as well, but there are a variety of cheap ways to profit during downturns which don't require buying physical objects at significantly higher than market prices, objects with no obvious connexion to inflation at all.

Judi/Samson thinks that arguing with her is "hate speech"  ::)

pyramid scammer extraordinnaire
K

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2013, 09:39:11 PM »

If that's the case, then it makes it a lot worse...it adds 3 extra ounces or about 210 dollars to the price of one ounce of gold

There's a big difference between price and value.

It's not what it costs that's important, ...the important question to ask is what is it worth?
It's worth far more than the price. As far as price goes, ...it's the lowest priced 1 gm piece in it's asset class.

You can always find cheaper gold out there, but cheaper gold isn't worth as much.
You can take two 20" gold rope chains. One is 10K gold, while the other is 18K gold. There'll be a price difference. You can't say the 18K gold chain is a rip off because you can buy a 10K for less. You're comparing two different qualities. That quality difference may not matter much when it comes to jewellry or mere pieces of adornment, but when it comes to protecting your money against currency debasement, the purity of the gold is paramount. 999.9 pure 24KT LBMA GDL gold is currency grade. It is the only type of gold recognized by gov'ts and financial institutions as good for settlement of debt. It's also the only grade of gold that gov'ts & central banks use to settle debts. That's an important factor to consider. If you're going to compare, you must compare apples to apples, because when it comes to gold, Karatbars bullion is in a superior asset class to an American Eagle or a South African Kruggerrand, or even a Canadian Maple Leaf.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2013, 10:31:27 PM »

I've already started using my new nickname  :D

I think you missed where I earlier pointed out that Karatbars bullion is in fact the lowest priced bullion in it's asset class.

Not all gold is created equal. Sadly, far too many people are going to find that out a little too late.  :'(

Karatbars are heads & shoulders above the rest in terms of value,
benefits and features, making karatbars the very best gold to own imo.

I put that in a larger font so you wouldn't be able to argue against it.  ;)   :-*

Karatbars Introductory Recorded Webcast   <-- click me  :D

btw, Karatbars doesn't do cheap, ...we do do economical, and we have a way for the average person to acquire currency grade gold in smaller, more economical / affordable, transaction friendly weights 1 gram at a time.

We're not looking to "make money" with gold, ...although we can make a lot of money with Karatbars.
Our program is about "saving money" using gold. It is about protecting and defending ourselves from the rampant currency debasement taking place all over the planet. No derivative paper currency is safe from the unwise decisions of politicians & governments. And thanks to the Great Cyprus Bank Robbery, we know paper currency sitting in the bank isn't safe either, so we pay ourselves first by converting paper currency into gold karatbars, and place it out of reach of insolvent banks or gov'ts willing to continue stealing from us, in order to make themselves whole . We're taking the counterfeit gold substitute issued by the Fed and turning them back into real money, 999.9 pure 24KT currency grade gold issued by Karatbars.

We still have our money, it's just in a more durable form, ...and in transaction friendly weights.

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2013, 01:40:00 AM »

One Karatbar is equal to 1 gram of gold.

Vince,
I would greatly appreciate it, if you would refrain from trying to represent my product.
If not out of professional courtesy, then do it out of courtesy & respect for the readers here.
You're NOT qualified to represent Karatbars, because you clearly don't know the facts.

That said, I can't believe I didn't spot the above highlighted inaccuracy before.

1 Karatbar DOES NOT EQUAL 1 gram of gold.

KaratbarsTM is a branded trade name, representing the company and grade of gold issued.
It represents 999.9 pure 24KT LBMA GDL gold with various security features & benefits
It is NOT a reference to the weight of the bullion piece.

KaratbarsTM are available in 1 gram, 2.5 gram, and 5 gram weights.

1 gram weight Karatbar

2.5 gram weight Karatbar

5 gram weight Karatbar

Even if true, this doesn't affect the content of my post: it's still significantly above market price, and it's still much more expensive relative to other means of profiting during downturns.

:o  Oh Nick! Have you been paying attention?

I stated the smallest denomination of KaratbarsTM, currently the 1g unit is priced between zero - 53.85 euro.

Karatbars account holders enjoy discounted pricing that can range anywhere from 3% - 100% off.

If one is paying ZERO for their KaratbarsTM, how is it still above the market price, ...significantly or otherwise?
The only other bullion that even begins to compare with KaratbarsTM is the UBS kinebarTM and their 1 gram piece is priced at 54.09 euro.

Since when is ZERO more expensive than 54.09 ???

Karatbars are without a doubt the lowest priced 1g bullion piece on the market with the highest buyback price.

UBS's 1g kinebarTM gold pieces don't even really compare to karatbarsTM when you factor in the additional benefits that come along with owning karatbarsTM, but they are the closest in terms of asset class (999.9 pure 24KT LBMA GDL hologrammed, serial numbered, certificated etc), and so the comparison is made. However, trying to compare KaratbarsTM gold bullion pieces to American Eagle or Kruggerrand coins is like trying to compare apples to oranges. It's the equivalent of comparing a 10KT twenty inch gold chain to a 18KT twenty inch gold chain of similar design. One will most definitely be priced higher than the other because one is of greater quality & purity than the other.

Let me state it another way. You can buy 2 pieces of land. Let's say they're even side by side in the same town

Lot A: A piece of land you own outright. You own the airspace above it, the mineral rights below it, and are not required to pay annual taxes on it. You can build any structure(s) you desire on it, or use the land for any purpose you desire without having to apply for building permits or be subject to zoning requirements.

Lot B: A piece of land that you are merely permitted to use in exchange for endless fees. You must pay additional fees if you want to erect any structures on this land, and you must pay additional fees to use the land for any additional purposes (provided you are even able to obtain permissions). This land has a mortgage on it. The lender can raise your mortgage interests rates whenever it wants, to whatever it wants, or foreclose at will and evict you. You do not own the airspace above it, or the mineral rights below it, and it is subject to seizure under emminent domain clauses. It is subject to annual tax assessments, determined by forces outside of your control, even if you manage to pay off the mortgage, ...any improvements you make to the land, will result in higher extortion fees payable simply for using that land, ...and if for any or whatever reason you fall behind in those annual extortion tax assessment payments that have been annually extorted from you, the land can be seized and sold right out from under you for a pittance. At the end of the day... or a 25 yr. mortgage, ...do you really own it, ...or are you for all intents & purposes just a mere tenant, a serf, subject to endless rental fees and whimsical permissions that may or may not be granted by the landlord?

Which piece of land would you prefer?  Lot A or Lot B? I know which one I would prefer.

This to me is the difference between owning privately issued 999.9 pure 24KT LBMA GDL gold, recognized by gov'ts & financial institutions worldwide for settlement of debt, and owning gov't issued coins & bars of lesser purity issued by gov't owned or gov't controlled mints that are subject to counter party risk in the form of recall and/or sanctions. I want to own my gold outright, and not merely be the bearer of it, ...just as I'd want to own my land outright, and not be a mere tenant or serf.

That font is too big, can't argue.

Good honeybunny, ...because I really don't like it when you argue with me.  ;)   :-*

w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2013, 12:03:29 PM »
You've melted faster than all those gold-tinged credit cards you have will when the government comes for them in the event of a global economic collapse.

Serious question here: you dedicate a fair amount of copy and pasting time effort promoting a product here. Have you had a single human being join Team K-bar as a result of all this work? I mean, the marginal utility of each subsequent post must be negative at this point, given the lack of receptivity. Isn't it the silliest thing imaginable to hock it here of all places? I'd like to understand your mind a bit better.

I'm not the one who keeps bringing up Karatbars.
I'm also not hocking karatbars here, but I reserve the right to correct inaccurate info.
w

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2013, 04:43:15 PM »
So if spot is $1339 then the current true value to the bullion banker of 1 ounce of physical bullion is actually $133,900

LMAO - get the fuck out of here....

$133,900 an ounce...  ::)

I live in a country full of Gold shops where people but very pure gold as an asset - and it sure as shit ain't $130k an ounce.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2013, 04:45:26 PM »
Karatbars account holders enjoy discounted pricing that can range anywhere from 3% - 100% off.

Sounds like MLM - explains the huge mark-ups.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2013, 07:32:21 PM »
Very good. Now what of the question of why you dedicate resources to promoting k-bars here in particular (even if the promotion is merely defensive in the sense of responding to attacks)

I don't dedicate resources to promoting Karatbars here.

If you notice the number posted is a direct landline, and not my 1-800#.   ;D

If it weren't for the gimmicks & stalkers that are allowed to run loose here, no one would even be aware of my activities with Karatbars. They are the ones who brought Karatbars out on these boards to a lot of inaccurate info. I just attempted to clear up the disinfo campaign.

I think anyone who owns a bank account and/or who uses currency needs a karatbars account.
They just don't realize they do, ...or how badly they need it.

I consider it a moral obligation to disseminate the truth, something Americans (thanks to their presstitute media) don't always readily have at their fingertips. There is a concerted attack against America and Americans underway, and it's not necessarily only coming from extremists overseas. I also think the American people have been sodomized enough, and if I'm able to help educate someone as to what is really going on and what they can do to protect and defend themselves, it's encumbent upon me to do so.

If they don't have the eyes to see or the ears to hear, ...and if they choose to be willfully ignorant, that's their business. I've fulfilled my obligation to let them know they are not as powerless as others would have them believe they are.

and whether anybody has been converted as a result of this?

Sorry, revealing that kind of information would be unethical. I choose to respect the privacy of others.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2013, 07:46:25 PM »
LMAO - get the fuck out of here....

$133,900 an ounce...  ::)

I live in a country full of Gold shops where people but very pure gold as an asset - and it sure as shit ain't $130k an ounce.

YES!!!   $133,900 an ounce!

Bullion exchanges like Comex practice fractional reserve selling. They've been treating gold like any other financial instrument which they trade in multiples of anywhere between 45 - 100x's the underlying physical

Therefore, the true value of 1 oz of gold to the bullion banker who sells the same physical ounce of gold at spot 100x's over to 100 different buyers is spot times 100. If spot is $1339, then the seller is raking in $133,900 per ounce.

Sounds like MLM - explains the huge mark-ups.

Have I crossed over into the Twilight Zone?   ???

How is FREE a huge markup? How is the lowest price in the market if one has to pay out-of-pocket a huge markup?
w

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2013, 09:35:54 PM »
YES!!!   $133,900 an ounce!

Bullion exchanges like Comex practice fractional reserve selling. They've been treating gold like any other financial instrument which they trade in multiples of anywhere between 45 - 100x's the underlying physical

Therefore, the true value of 1 oz of gold to the bullion banker who sells the same physical ounce of gold at spot 100x's over to 100 different buyers is spot times 100. If spot is $1339, then the seller is raking in $133,900 per ounce.

Have I crossed over into the Twilight Zone?   ???

How is FREE a huge markup? How is the lowest price in the market if one has to pay out-of-pocket a huge markup?

You are not in the twilight zone, you are in the ignorant zone. You have no clue what you are talking about.

You sound like someone that has been given a bunch of selling points from his MLM upline to pimp shoddy products.

You don't even know what COMEX is. Comex is a futures exchange. Futures exchanges exist in principle to secure the future price of products yet to be produced. In the case of Comex, it is there to secure the price for both consumers and producers of metals.

Comex does not practice a fractional reserve system because Comex does not hold gold, nor does Comex buy or sell Gold. Comex is merely a marketplace that matches up buyers and sellers of futures contracts. Similarly, CBOT exists to match buyers and sellers of Corn contracts (amongst others).

Farmers and the people that make cornflakes will both trade futures contracts to protect themselves from price fluctuations. At expiration, sellers of the contracts need to deliver corn and buyers need to take delivery of corn.

Exactly the same with Gold. If you hold at expiry, you need to either deliver or take delivery of the bullion. Of course, this rarely happens as the contracts are usually traded as a hedge. So you either roll your contract to the next delivery period or you get rid of it.

There is no fractional reserve in Comex at all, they are simply a place for people to exchange contracts for future product.

Implying that the true value of an ounce is $133,900 to weasel out of the fact that Karat bars are highly marked up to pay MLM commissions is disingenuous and you should be fucking ashamed of yourself for trying to part people from their hard earned money just so your upline can buy more motivational CDs and books.

As for free gold - don't even get me started on bullshit like that - it's all pure hype & marketing.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2013, 12:26:21 AM »
You are not in the twilight zone, you are in the ignorant zone. You have no clue what you are talking about.

You sound like someone that has been given a bunch of selling points from his MLM upline to pimp shoddy products.

You don't even know what COMEX is. Comex is a futures exchange. Futures exchanges exist in principle to secure the future price of products yet to be produced. In the case of Comex, it is there to secure the price for both consumers and producers of metals.

Comex does not practice a fractional reserve system because Comex does not hold gold, nor does Comex buy or sell Gold. Comex is merely a marketplace that matches up buyers and sellers of futures contracts. Similarly, CBOT exists to match buyers and sellers of Corn contracts (amongst others).

Farmers and the people that make cornflakes will both trade futures contracts to protect themselves from price fluctuations. At expiration, sellers of the contracts need to deliver corn and buyers need to take delivery of corn.

Exactly the same with Gold. If you hold at expiry, you need to either deliver or take delivery of the bullion. Of course, this rarely happens as the contracts are usually traded as a hedge. So you either roll your contract to the next delivery period or you get rid of it.

There is no fractional reserve in Comex at all, they are simply a place for people to exchange contracts for future product.

Implying that the true value of an ounce is $133,900 to weasel out of the fact that Karat bars are highly marked up to pay MLM commissions is disingenuous and you should be fucking ashamed of yourself for trying to part people from their hard earned money just so your upline can buy more motivational CDs and books.

As for free gold - don't even get me started on bullshit like that - it's all pure hype & marketing.

So I misspoke. I know exactly what the comex is, and and how futures exchanges work.

My point is that bullion bankers resell the same gold over & over to multiple buyers and as a result rake in multiples upon multiples of the set price per ounce. that makes whatever physical they possess worth the set price per ounces times the amount of times they resell it.

if the set rental fee on an house is priced at  $100,000 and the seller sells it to 10 separate buyers, that house is essentially worth $1,000,000 to the seller because that's what he has taken in for the property.

Go ahead and mock & disparage what you don't know. You will never be able to say you were not told.

w

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2013, 01:58:28 AM »
"you will never be able to say you weren't told"   

::)

K

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2013, 07:03:40 AM »
So I misspoke. I know exactly what the comex is, and and how futures exchanges work.

My point is that bullion bankers resell the same gold over & over to multiple buyers and as a result rake in multiples upon multiples of the set price per ounce. that makes whatever physical they possess worth the set price per ounces times the amount of times they resell it.

if the set rental fee on an house is priced at  $100,000 and the seller sells it to 10 separate buyers, that house is essentially worth $1,000,000 to the seller because that's what he has taken in for the property.

Go ahead and mock & disparage what you don't know. You will never be able to say you were not told.

You should quit now.

You misspoke?? Claiming that Comex sells gold and that makes it worth $133k an ounce. Misspoke multiple times making the same nonsense claim.

Of course you know what Comex is now- you just go told by me.

Look - if a $300,000 house gets sold 20 times, it's still a $300,000 house to the person that currently holds it. Same as Gold - if Gold is $1340 an ounce, it's worth $1340 an ounce to the person that owns it - that's what they could sell it for. There are no circumstances under which Gold could be considered worth $133,000 an ounce. Your argument is fallacious.

Your Karat bars are expensive. Your attempts to make it look cheap are dubious at best.

Ask your upline for some better comebacks.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2013, 05:04:15 PM »
You should quit now.

You misspoke?? Claiming that Comex sells gold and that makes it worth $133k an ounce. Misspoke multiple times making the same nonsense claim.

Of course you know what Comex is now- you just go told by me.

I was well aware of that long before you seized upon on the opportunity to point out a negligent error on my part.

Look - if a $300,000 house gets sold 20 times, it's still a $300,000 house to the person that currently holds it. Same as Gold - if Gold is $1340 an ounce, it's worth $1340 an ounce to the person that owns it - that's what they could sell it for. There are no circumstances under which Gold could be considered worth $133,000 an ounce. Your argument is fallacious.

Ya, using a house in my analogy was a bad example especially since a house is something that has consistently been subject to artificially inflated valuations, whereas gold is something that has consistently been subjected to artificially suppressed valuations.

The argument that I was attempting to make is that gold is far more valuable to the bullion bankers than the mere spot price, because of their practices of reselling the same gold multiple times over to many different buyers.  To the bullion banker, the true value of an oz of gold is up to 100 x's the given spot price. that was the point I was attempting to make.

I believe that when the bullion bankers are no longer able to extract 100 x's the spot price for an oz of gold, we will see that reflected in future prices for gold. The decoupling of paper and physical is underway and we will begin to see true price discovery.

Your Karat bars are expensive. Your attempts to make it look cheap are dubious at best.

If you think Karatbars are expensive, ...what til you tally the bill for your FRN's and gov't issued gold.  ;D

Ask your upline for some better comebacks.

I would, ...except he doesn't work after 4:30 pm  ;D
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2013, 06:55:43 PM »
Vince,
I would greatly appreciate it, if you would refrain from trying to represent my product.
If not out of professional courtesy, then do it out of courtesy & respect for the readers here.
You're NOT qualified to represent Karatbars, because you clearly don't know the facts.

That said, I can't believe I didn't spot the above highlighted inaccuracy before.

1 Karatbar DOES NOT EQUAL 1 gram of gold.

KaratbarsTM is a branded trade name, representing the company and grade of gold issued.
It represents 999.9 pure 24KT LBMA GDL gold with various security features & benefits
It is NOT a reference to the weight of the bullion piece.

KaratbarsTM are available in 1 gram, 2.5 gram, and 5 gram weights.

1 gram weight Karatbar

2.5 gram weight Karatbar

5 gram weight Karatbar

:o  Oh Nick! Have you been paying attention?

I stated the smallest denomination of KaratbarsTM, currently the 1g unit is priced between zero - 53.85 euro.

If one is paying ZERO for their KaratbarsTM, how is it still above the market price, ...significantly or otherwise?
The only other bullion that even begins to compare with KaratbarsTM is the UBS kinebarTM and their 1 gram piece is priced at 54.09 euro.

Since when is ZERO more expensive than 54.09 ???

Karatbars are without a doubt the lowest priced 1g bullion piece on the market with the highest buyback price.

UBS's 1g kinebarTM gold pieces don't even really compare to karatbarsTM when you factor in the additional benefits that come along with owning karatbarsTM, but they are the closest in terms of asset class (999.9 pure 24KT LBMA GDL hologrammed, serial numbered, certificated etc), and so the comparison is made. However, trying to compare KaratbarsTM gold bullion pieces to American Eagle or Kruggerrand coins is like trying to compare apples to oranges. It's the equivalent of comparing a 10KT twenty inch gold chain to a 18KT twenty inch gold chain of similar design. One will most definitely be priced higher than the other because one is of greater quality & purity than the other.

Let me state it another way. You can buy 2 pieces of land. Let's say they're even side by side in the same town

Lot A: A piece of land you own outright. You own the airspace above it, the mineral rights below it, and are not required to pay annual taxes on it. You can build any structure(s) you desire on it, or use the land for any purpose you desire without having to apply for building permits or be subject to zoning requirements.

Lot B: A piece of land that you are merely permitted to use in exchange for endless fees. You must pay additional fees if you want to erect any structures on this land, and you must pay additional fees to use the land for any additional purposes (provided you are even able to obtain permissions). This land has a mortgage on it. The lender can raise your mortgage interests rates whenever it wants, to whatever it wants, or foreclose at will and evict you. You do not own the airspace above it, or the mineral rights below it, and it is subject to seizure under emminent domain clauses. It is subject to annual tax assessments, determined by forces outside of your control, even if you manage to pay off the mortgage, ...any improvements you make to the land, will result in higher extortion fees payable simply for using that land, ...and if for any or whatever reason you fall behind in those annual extortion tax assessment payments that have been annually extorted from you, the land can be seized and sold right out from under you for a pittance. At the end of the day... or a 25 yr. mortgage, ...do you really own it, ...or are you for all intents & purposes just a mere tenant, a serf, subject to endless rental fees and whimsical permissions that may or may not be granted by the landlord?

Which piece of land would you prefer?  Lot A or Lot B? I know which one I would prefer.

This to me is the difference between owning privately issued 999.9 pure 24KT LBMA GDL gold, recognized by gov'ts & financial institutions worldwide for settlement of debt, and owning gov't issued coins & bars of lesser purity issued by gov't owned or gov't controlled mints that are subject to counter party risk in the form of recall and/or sanctions. I want to own my gold outright, and not merely be the bearer of it, ...just as I'd want to own my land outright, and not be a mere tenant or serf.

Good honeybunny, ...because I really don't like it when you argue with me.  ;)   :-*

I'm not wishing to offend you Judi...that water is far under the bridge and many moons ago.  However, I looked into Karatbars as you requested me to do many times, spoke with current and former IBO's, and did the research and came to the conclusion.

Based upon what I learned, I found that the price being charged for Karatbars is about 300 dollar over the market high of 1939 dollars back in 2011.  Gold is now about 1300 dollars an ounce.  Sorry, but its not the business for me.  I'll stick to my ecommerce stores and the Advocare business
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2013, 11:03:24 PM »

I'm not wishing to offend you Judi...that water is far under the bridge and many moons ago.  However, I looked into Karatbars as you requested me to do many times, spoke with current and former IBO's, and did the research and came to the conclusion.

Based upon what I learned, I found that the price being charged for Karatbars is about 300 dollar over the market high of 1939 dollars back in 2011.  Gold is now about 1300 dollars an ounce.  Sorry, but its not the business for me.  I'll stick to my ecommerce stores and the Advocare business

Hmmm... that's interesting, ...because you've never once spoken with me.

I recognize we've had challenges over the years, and many people did become inactive and place their focus elsewhere, however, we have battled through the challenges and found solutions to these. As a result, many of those who quit or became inaction came back to life.

We also have those who aren't taking advantage of the business side, they're simply using Karatbars to get gold.

Bottom line... we're not what we used to be, and we're not yet what we're going to be, but what we are at the moment is pretty spectacular.
w

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2013, 01:55:06 AM »
Bottom line... we're not what we used to be, and we're not yet what we're going to be, but what we are at the moment is pretty spectacular.

hahahahahahahaha   oh, brother  ::)

what you are at this moment...and every moment of your life....is a pathetic internet spammer
K

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2013, 07:05:55 PM »
In other Global Currency Trends ..   :D

Grant Williams of Vulpes Investment Management in Singapore, editor of the "Things That Make You Go Hmmm..." financial letter, covered gold extensively in his presentation May 21 to the CFA Institute conference in Singapore, remarking that in April gold had come under "mathematically inexplicable pressure" and concluding that "the gold price is not the price of gold" --  that is, the gold futures market is not necessarily the market for real metal.Williams didn't quite say that the gold market has been subject to government intervention meant to propagandize and frighten, but the point probably will be understood by anyone except maybe developers of resort properties in Argentina's outback.

Williams' presentation is titled "Do the Math" and is posted at YouTube, and while at 49 minutes it's long, his review of the world economy is incisive and entertaining and those so inclined can skip to the gold section at 33:30:

DO THE MATH

w

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2013, 05:58:37 PM »
DO THE MATH

I have done the math, in many other threads. And the math proves that Karatbars are a bad investment purely because of the storage volume required compared to traditional gold form factors. Let's review:

Assuming a gold bar is roughly the size of a credit card, it's dimensions are 85.60mm * 53.98mm * 0.76mm, giving us a volume of approximately 3.51cm3 per gram of gold. You need approximately 31 such card for one troy ounce of gold, occupying a volume of 108.8cm3.

Compare that to a single 1oz Canadian golden maple leaf coin, which has a diameter of 33mm and a height of 2.79mm, giving us a total volume of 1.972cm3.

In other words, purely as a function of the amount of storage required, you can fit 50 times more gold in the same space by buying 1oz Canadian maple leafs.

Now I've also done some more math which shows that Karatbars (and, this holds for any scheme that involves buying super-small quantities of anything with an end goal of accumulation, not just this particular scheme) is simply stupid. Let's go over that math together:

Right now the karatbars website says that a 1 gram can be purchased for €51.12. If we assume that one troy ounce of gold is exactly 31 grams (it's more, but what's a small amount of gold between friends?) then right now, I can buy an ounce of gold by getting 31 Karatbars. It will cost me 31 * 51.12 = €1584.72.

Let's look how much it would cost me to buy a 1 oz.  Canadian Maple from my friends at APMEX: €1050.28.

Well shit... that's €534.44 less expensive. I other words buying a 1oz Maple is 66% cheaper than buying 31 1 gram Karatbars and taping them together to make a 1 oz Super-Karatbar. Or, to put it another way, I can buy 3 1 oz Canadian Maple Leafs (for a total of three ounces of gold) for less money than it would cost me to buy 2 ounces of gold in 1 gram Karatbars.

Now, I'm not mathematician (no... wait... I am!) but the numbers speak very loudly and very clearly.

Now consider the simple fact that the Maple Leaf is a whole lot more liquid than a gold bar, a fact that I verified by calling 8 local places (I am in Las Vegas) all of which were familiar with Maple Leaf coins and were willing to pay me cash, on the spot, for them but none of which were familiar with karatbars and none were willing to pay me cash, on the spot, for Karatbars. Only one was willing to buy the Karatbars but said he would have to do research and would only pay after the gold content was verified.

So with all that said and done I'm curious about one thing...

Why would anyone buy 2 ounces of gold in a proprietary, hard to convert into cash form-factor that requires a boatload of space, when, for the same amount, they could buy three ounces in a much smaller package that they could convert into cash just about anywhere and at anytime?