Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 130041 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: inregard to kami
« Reply #250 on: January 09, 2012, 04:52:29 PM »
GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. HE ORDERED THANKTROPIN.

AND SECONDLY, WHY WOULD IT BE WEIRD?

I was thinking the same thing.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #251 on: January 09, 2012, 04:54:30 PM »
I HONESTLY THINK SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THE VIALS IN HEAT.

OR, SLINPIMP WAS EXPECTING TOO MUCH. OFF OF NOVOS YOU DONT GET NAIL GROWTH BUT YOU GET SOME OF THOSE GH SIDES, COMPLETE OPPOSITE WITH KIGTROPIN YOU GET NAIL GROWTH(I HAVE JUST STARTED TOO) AND GET REALLY NO GH SIDES BUT SLEEPINESS & HUNGER. SO I THINK HE WENT FROM ONE END TO THE NEXT AND WAS LIKE WTF?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: January 09, 2012, 04:57:52 PM »
I HONESTLY THINK SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THE VIALS IN HEAT.

OR, SLINPIMP WAS EXPECTING TOO MUCH. OFF OF NOVOS YOU DONT GET NAIL GROWTH BUT YOU GET SOME OF THOSE GH SIDES, COMPLETE OPPOSITE WITH KIGTROPIN YOU GET NAIL GROWTH(I HAVE JUST STARTED TOO) AND GET REALLY NO GH SIDES BUT SLEEPINESS & HUNGER. SO I THINK HE WENT FROM ONE END TO THE NEXT AND WAS LIKE WTF?

Being that it's still winter if his vials got damage in the heat then he's never getting good gh. Nord seems to come through fine.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #253 on: January 09, 2012, 04:58:46 PM »
Being that it's still winter if his vials got damage in the heat then he's never getting good gh. Nord seems to come through fine.

NOT HEAT IN TRANSIT I MEAN BEFORE OR AFTER TRANSIT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: January 09, 2012, 05:07:26 PM »
NOT HEAT IN TRANSIT I MEAN BEFORE OR AFTER TRANSIT.

Doesn't matter. Conditions will be worse later in the year.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #255 on: January 09, 2012, 05:09:42 PM »

i don't think heat is going to effect quality GH that much but cold temperature, specifically the GH freezing, is going to degrade the GH. i think that might be what's happening, since kami's orders have had huge delay due to the new year and sitting in the chinese post office cargo bays for weeks, they could have easily frozen and then rethawed, ruining the gh.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
WHERE IS DEFIANT LABS GH15?

DUDE DID NOTHING WRONG.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
The rips I got from TP were poison. I'd stay away from product but if you insist then go with HK.
Right behing Nordic in gh pecking order.

I thought provider was the only one who sold rips

pellius

• Getbig V
Re: S P E C I A L - A N N O U N C M E N T
« Reply #258 on: January 09, 2012, 05:22:15 PM »
I MEAN BOTH AS IN BOF. :D

AS FOR YOU GH15, YES NEVER APPROVED, BUT NEVER DENIED AND APPROVED BY OTHER RESPECTED MEMBERS. WE MAY HAVE GOTTEN DUPED. WE'LL SEE.

AGAIN, I THINK I AM LUCKY AND GOT LEGIT ONES BUT AS FAR AS I KNOW I ORDERED THE SAME TIME AS SLINPIMP, MAX B, AND A WEEK OR SO EARLIER THAN OKAMI.LET'S SEE THERES. BLP ALSO IS VERY SERIOUS BODYBUILD. HE KNOWS WHATS UP.

Um, Kami was approved by bboy and lets not forget

my elfs just spoke to kami ,, kami is cleared,, his gh is legit old style stamped dated and right boxes ,, he doesnt even sell printed boxes ,, he is cleard and ok to go

gh15 approved

Things are changing by the minute.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #259 on: January 09, 2012, 05:22:59 PM »
THAT WAS AFTER PALIUS!
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
I thought provider was the only one who sold rips

hk been around longer but is private. probably why you don't hear about him, but he still advertise on some boards.

Max B

• Getbig IV
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #261 on: January 09, 2012, 05:31:18 PM »
 the best new member and ELF "smoofcat" just went ahead with a huge K order. Hes what attracted me to K. I think K is cleared and good to go and i will have final update on my end by the end of this week. Besides its chinese new year, i wouldnt place order till february if debating it now

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #262 on: January 09, 2012, 05:35:34 PM »
thought he said he ordered novos? nvm then

i would be weird because if he wants top of the line gh like h ordered form kami, why would he want to go to kigs when he can have thanks, but if he ordered thanks then im wrong

i'm not saying anything either way, everything else in my post is true, not saying it means slin is a liar, i dont really know what to think of it

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #263 on: January 09, 2012, 05:51:45 PM »
common bro's i came to the thunderdome and told you that kami had good kigs, then a couple of "twinks" cry out they are fake or bla bla bla what the fuck ever? if you guys want to keep inj. rips and shits and gaining fucking tons of water while the real motherfuckers out on the NPC scene and pro's are laughing while they are injecting iu after iu of kigtropins you go right the fuck ahead. then you will sit back and wonder why u are not on "freak status".  :(
team b-boy

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: January 09, 2012, 05:53:48 PM »
common bro's i came to the thunderdome and told you that kami had good kigs, then a couple of "twinks" cry out they are fake or bla bla bla what the fuck ever? if you guys want to keep inj. rips and shits and gaining fucking tons of water while the real motherfuckers out on the NPC scene and pro's are laughing while they are injecting iu after iu of kigtropins you go right the fuck ahead. then you will sit back and wonder why u are not on "freak status".  :(

dam. way to call me out

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: January 09, 2012, 05:54:49 PM »

SLINPIMP IS NO TWINK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #266 on: January 09, 2012, 05:59:03 PM »
SLINPIMP IS NO TWINK.
to me he is.... sorry
team b-boy

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: January 09, 2012, 06:00:22 PM »
^ lol

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #268 on: January 09, 2012, 06:01:29 PM »
SLINPIMP IS NO TWINK.
SlinPimp's big deal money on here.

Swlabr

« Reply #269 on: January 09, 2012, 06:02:20 PM »
to me he is.... sorry

LOL ;D

True, though, 5'5" 240 is immense.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #270 on: January 09, 2012, 06:04:13 PM »
BBOY IS OBVIOUSLY BIGGER. BUT SLINPIMP IS STILL A TOP 5 BODY HERE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #271 on: January 09, 2012, 06:08:27 PM »
BBOY IS OBVIOUSLY BIGGER. BUT SLINPIMP IS STILL A TOP 5 BODY HERE.
guys don't take me too serious... slinpimp has one hell of a physique but we are talking best in the nation, not king of getbig.. BIG DIFFERENCE!  :o
team b-boy

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #272 on: January 09, 2012, 06:10:32 PM »
slinpimp is a good guy, a lot of people already forget he was offering to let people stay at his house and share his "supplements" with anybody from this board, all out of the kindness of his heart. then a week later a bunch of people ganged up on him just because he voiced an opinion people disagreed with, without taking the time to even ask him why he felt that way. what happened wasn't right, he didn't deserve it.

L.L

« Reply #273 on: January 09, 2012, 06:11:25 PM »
to me he is.... sorry

wow, it's like that now ,brad...i thought  we were cool , this is krod btw,,, yes , im a twig , but im also 10 years younger than you   , got 20 pounds on you and 6 inches in height...whos the twig,again ??  ;D

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: January 09, 2012, 06:11:45 PM »
SOMETHING WAS WRONG. HE EITHER EXPECTED DIFFERENT STUFF AND/OR SOMETHING HAPPENED TO THE ACTUAL VIALS ITSELF. I DONT THINK HE'S DOING ANYBODY WRONG. HE'S A COOL GUY. JUST AN ANOMALY, I GUESS.

I HONESTLY THINK ITS CAUSE KIGTROPIN'S EFFECTS ARE REAL DIFFERENT. IT'S NOT WHAT YOU EXPECT FROM GENERICS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO