Author Topic: Kigtropin - the power of pharma grade gh  (Read 130039 times)

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
Re: inregard to kami
« Reply #325 on: January 09, 2012, 08:56:58 PM »
I thought he was talking about the rips. He means kigs then?

Yes, im under the impression Queef is using Kigs from K
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
this is the offical kigtropin gh15 tread for information/MODS READ
« Reply #326 on: January 09, 2012, 08:58:37 PM »
mods do not combine this tred with anyting else,, this is very important tred VERY IMPORTANT TRED

thank you
gh15

1,, dl confirm printed kigtropin is the new version of kigtropin,, the stamp ones are not practical anymore due to higher damand

2,, there are still stamped onnes around they are good until 2013

3,, i suspect the new printed version like blp say is little underdosed due! to supply and damand  this is why it is nto as clumpy when mixing it still doesnt disolve immediatly but it is probably little underdosed,, it is legit gh but probably around 6-7 per vial

4,, the new box doensnt have the shadow around the letters on thre top lid,, it is the printed date box,, printed meaing smaller date from computer like print not stamped rubbed off date,, PRINTED date on box ,, also on vials the date written smaller

5,, nordic gh is legit but from very high fella in cult ,, slin is shill for nordic this is from a top of the top fella ,,

6,, kami sell his kigs very cheap,, very hard to make anyh profit ,, bboy stand by him ,, i tend to go with bboy in this regard ,, but dl say it is too cheap and doesnt know how he make any profit,, 

7. eminem may be behind fake kigtropin ,, he trie to pass kigtropin before as something else,,there may be fake kigtropin around acording to dl personaly

8,, the fella who came hre with igf test shoudl be disregard for igf test mean nothing,, now...he may be right and got fake product but its not from the legit company of kigtropin ,, again he claim it was stamped ...the common thing to him and slin is they both say they had bad stamped versions of kigtropin but again somethign is not right there....the stammped version i neevr heard of fake of ..and i get al the tim pms and emails about gh

this is what im going to do ,,

BLP is the official kigtropin tester of thunderdome ,, he already had his verdict out of printed being legit gh only somewhat weaker... this is the fella i put as final authority on kigtropin along with myself

i will start it tomorow and tell you here within 24 hours if you got legit kigtropin or not,, i suspect i will say what blp says btu i will do it to make sure it is gh15 doing it

this is it ,, this is the only oficial kigtropin tread i wil nto write on any other posti about kigtropin other than this one

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: the power of pharma grade gh kigtropin
« Reply #327 on: January 09, 2012, 09:00:16 PM »
offical tead about kigtropin is wher einformation is writen for all ,, look for it

gh15 approved
fallen angel

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: January 09, 2012, 09:00:48 PM »
WHO GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT CAPRICE MURRY? tell him to come to the thunderdome since you are his manwhore, NO? i didn't think so he don't have the balls.

Why does WW hate you?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #329 on: January 09, 2012, 09:09:05 PM »
WHO GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT CAPRICE MURRY? tell him to come to the thunderdome since you are his manwhore, NO? i didn't think so he don't have the balls.

disregard caprice ...he is not all there lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #330 on: January 09, 2012, 09:09:59 PM »
Why does WW hate you?
good question!! never said a bad word ever about the man. O well can't please everyone, can you?...LOL  :-*
team b-boy

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #331 on: January 09, 2012, 09:10:07 PM »
Yep Kigs from K.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: this is the offical kigtropin gh15 tread for information/MODS READ
« Reply #332 on: January 09, 2012, 09:18:16 PM »
this is THE STAMMPED  kigtropin ,, it is legit ,, it is best gh out there ,, printed version which is smaller and not that black ink date but more solid comuputer small batch number suppose to be new kigtropin as in the new generation kigtropin due to higher demand according to dl ,,

now i would like personaly to state here that i believe KAMIKAZE sell legit kigtropin ,, this iis from  elfs sending me personal conversation with him ,, and detailed explanations by him ,, his kigtropin is legit

but as i keep say new kigtropin is out and is printed box ,,simpy because the stamp version is being sold like crazy and it is a batch as you can see....and batch come to an end after it is being sold and sold and sold

so this is where we stand

printed is legit but weaker according to blp ,, i will personaly test it into my blood very very soon we talk hours here

stamp is approved and legit,,

al the rest of what i wrote there is  as stated,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #333 on: January 09, 2012, 09:21:59 PM »
Slin shills for Nordic?? hahahahahahhahaha....sto p the fucking bullshit already ...you or anybody get Nordic in here and let him prove you wrong...or maybe i could  ask him myself  why did  he charge me 800.00 bucks for 5 kits of thanktropins since im working for himand all  ::)..lol... I told you a millio0n times already  ,  I fly solo , I ride alone,  forever free.. :)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #334 on: January 09, 2012, 09:24:56 PM »
So are you saying that the new batches will now be under dosed?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #335 on: January 09, 2012, 09:27:50 PM »
Slin shills for Nordic?? hahahahahahhahaha....sto p the fucking bullshit already ...you or anybody get Nordic in here and let him prove you wrong. I told you a millio0n times ,  I fly solo , ride alone forever free.. :)

this is by a board administrator,, so unles he is lieing then i dont knwo what to tell you ,, its ok ,, nordic saying wont help in this mater ,, shil is diff than actual worker,, it has diff aspects ,, thats not th epoint ,, what i wrote there asidde from what i wrote about you which realy doesnt matter you are one fella,, but what i wrote there the powerr point is highly important to read and understand,,

the all top of the bodybuild cult were in talks with my top elfs and MYSELF in the last 6 hours ,, im talking the absolit top no one above fellas in the level of karius aka top of the top

what i wrote there is very important to understand ,, you and shill thing doesnt matter you cant do a thing eve if you wanted ,,too weak of a power ,, the power is where the fakes come from which is being looked at deeply
the stamped ones are not fake they are legit pharma grade kigtropin ,, now if someone took a fake vial put it in the legit stamp box...thats a diff story and this is what my top elfs looking at
gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #336 on: January 09, 2012, 09:30:42 PM »
So are you saying that the new batches will now be under dosed?

palius listen ,, stop the balonie ,, i wrot ethere clearly! its important to concentrate on the issue in hand and finding the one who fake kigtropin if there is such a someone since dl say there maybe fakes around,, ip or eminem i dont know we look into it deeply

the newer printed version according to blp is little underdosed,, he reported to me it is little underdosed feel weaker to him but he says legit gh and he is probably the most knowlegable fella hands on with gh in the all boardings on the internet since he done them all in very high dose....and he doen them all from canada with lots of fakes around ,, so he know his HGH TO THE T!

he say printed are legit gh and it is underdose somewhat

i PERSONALY will check this printed ones within 24 hours it wil be in my blood and i will tell it like it is exactly to the t and put it together with blp as final verdict in regard printed version

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #337 on: January 09, 2012, 09:30:50 PM »
this is by a board administrator,, so unles he is lieing then i dont knwo what to tell you ,, its ok ,, nordic saying wont help in this mater ,, shil is diff than actual worker,, it has diff aspects ,, thats not th epoint ,, what i wrote there asidde from what i wrote about you which realy doesnt matter you are one fella,, but what i wrote there the powerr point is highly important to read and understand,,

the all top of the bodybuild cult were in talks with my top elfs and MYSELF in the last 6 hours ,, im talking the absolit top no one above fellas in the level of karius aka top of the top

what i wrote there is very important to understand ,, you and shill thing doesnt matter you cant do a thing eve if you wanted ,,too weak of a power ,, the power is where the fakes come from which is being looked at deeply
the stamped ones are not fake they are legit pharma grade kigtropin ,, now if someone took a fake vial put it in the legit stamp box...thats a diff story and this is what my top elfs looking at
gh15 approved

Well, i can honestly tell to  your  and his face he is full of shit and he is a lieying  sorry excuse of a man...you gotta prove things with facts...and Nordic having a word does matters ..you're acussing  me of something that isnt remotely  true ..so it does matters

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #338 on: January 09, 2012, 09:35:47 PM »
nordic is a big supplier he has nothing to do with shills,, shills are like groupies... nordic is best supplier of gh for many years ,, many will try to jump on the wagon ,, this is just what the top of cult told me ,, this is not my words this is words from top,, including top suppliers with status! and trust me there is no stronger allie to nordic than gh15...no one

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #339 on: January 09, 2012, 09:37:36 PM »
Do your "elfs" wear green tights and do you pull on their tiny boy clits between your thumb and forefinger in the reach around? You can spell "concentrate" with no problem but mispell "thread" as "tred"[sic]?

L.L

« Reply #340 on: January 09, 2012, 09:39:32 PM »
nordic is a big supplier he has nothing to do with shills,, shills are like groupies... nordic is best supplier of gh for many years ,, many will try to jump on the wagon ,, this is just what the top of cult told me ,, this is not my words this is words from top,, including top suppliers with status! and trust me there is no stronger allie to nordic than gh15...no one

gh15 approved

well , if saying that I loved novos better than bunk  kigs and that his  stuff is legit well then yes, Im a 'groupie"   by all means...and you needed an ADMIN -  top fella to tell you that ..??  youre so full of shit youre starting to stink around here...people are taking notes man , even your fans..your behavior during these past 2 days could  be categorized as nothing short of  ridicolous

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #341 on: January 09, 2012, 09:41:05 PM »
i woudl like to make sure it is understood!

the new kigtropins with printed version NTO STAMMPED but printed! does NOT dissolve immidiatly like its some sugar...its nto...it breaks down and remain in pasty form too,, just happen faster ...insted of 1-2 min it is dissolve in 30 seconds... but it has clumps too ,, little ones and they dissolve in a pasty way the right way just less time...

the tiny bubbles are there ...oh they are there ONLY lighter in apperance as in less dance...but they are there all over just little less dense almost like lighter gas... but they are there!

and after put it in the fridge for few hours the 2 stamp and printed have same consistancy and mixure thickness is pretty close...to begin with solution of the printed one look less thick  than tthe stamp version ,,but after few hours they both look quite the same

i believe again that this is gh and underdose to around 6 iu or 7 iu

that measns 1.5 vials of printed = 1 vial of stamp,, i wil confirm this after putting it in blood,, if i think something diff i will say it too and overrule any other thing out there,, but blp knows his shit and knows his shit WELL

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #342 on: January 09, 2012, 09:42:58 PM »
well , if saying that I loved novos better than bunk  kigs and that his  stuff is legit well then yes, Im a 'groupie"   by all means...and you needed a top fella to tell you that ..??  youre so full of shit youre starting to stink around here...people are taking notes man , even your fans..your behavior during these past 2 days could categorized as ridicolous

it doesnt mater,, i dont hold no nothing no mad no nothing,, it really nto th epoint here,, BLP HAS SAID THE PRINTED ONES ARE WEAKER this is only thing i am concerned about,,

and im also wanting to find the ones behind fake kigtropin as in the ones who mix the weaker vials  into the STAMPED BOXES YOU HAD!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #343 on: January 09, 2012, 09:44:38 PM »
it doesnt mater,, i dont hold no nothing no mad no nothing,, it really nto th epoint here,, BLP HAS SAID THE PRINTED ONES ARE WEAKER this is only thing i am concerned about,,

and im also wanting to find the ones behind fake kigtropin as in the ones who mix the weaker vials  into the STAMPED BOXES YOU HAD!

gh15 approved

SO ARE YOU FINALLY ADMITTING  I WAS RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING??? THERE ARE FAKE KIGS??  jesus, it was about time ,son

shortbig26

• Getbig II
« Reply #344 on: January 09, 2012, 09:45:43 PM »
i had ordered kigs from eminence like 3 weeks ago are you saying my gh is fake i was goin to start 15iu tomorrow

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #345 on: January 09, 2012, 09:47:59 PM »
SO ARE YOU FINALLY ADMITTING  I WAS RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING??? THERE ARE FAKE KIGS??  jesus, it was about time ,son

it is nto company fake ..thats the problem,, you made it sound like company fake them ,, NO,, it is a supplier who does it and play with the company name,, and this supplier wil b efound

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #346 on: January 09, 2012, 09:48:05 PM »
i had ordered kigs from eminence like 3 weeks ago are you saying my gh is fake i was goin to start 15iu tomorrow

PM me the pics ..

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #347 on: January 09, 2012, 09:48:45 PM »
Do your "elfs" wear green tights and do you pull on their tiny boy clits between your thumb and forefinger in the reach around? You can spell "concentrate" with no problem but mispell "thread" as "tred"[sic]?

lol well, Does your mother lick my asshole clean every night?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #348 on: January 09, 2012, 09:49:21 PM »

report to me direct when you do it ,, this is highly important and send head elf g101 the pictures of your suposed kigtropin ,, this is important

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #349 on: January 09, 2012, 09:53:04 PM »
lol well, Does your mother lick my asshole clean every night?
Imagine this clown telling jokes amongst his friends? The uncomfortable silence that follows, broken up only when someone politely laughs.