Author Topic: Started prep for show in May  (Read 51109 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: started prep for show in May
« Reply #250 on: February 01, 2017, 02:45:32 AM »
change bright for confident then you might be on the way

and its funny that bigmc thinks I'm some kinda beta pussy who tries to tell women what they want to hear when in fact I'm rather an arrogant d!ck with them for example I pointed out to one of my lady friends 😉 a girl at our gym with an outrageously gorgeous ass

I told her that her ass is ok but this girls ass is outrageous

so yeah I'm a beta who tells girls what they want to hear, sure thing chief, sure thing

every story you write reads like pure parody and backfires hard, showing the exact opposite of what you intended.  if the story is about girls, it reads like it was written by someone who's never been on a date in his life.  if its about weightlifting, like someone who just set foot in the gym, etc.

edit: and i wrote this before i read the "i got a date on tinder thread" ahahahha omg, qed, case closed

Simple Simon

« Reply #251 on: February 01, 2017, 04:05:55 AM »
looking good be there

are the same guys entering your class this year?

standard was very high
Not sure, I think a guy is entering who I used to troll a bit on another site, be good to meet up with him.

Simple Simon

« Reply #252 on: February 01, 2017, 04:34:45 AM »
I dont want to trow Esfitness under the bus because all this is just the internet but with all due respect he looks like he seldom works out and he looks high as a kite. The girl looks very nice btw.

and that "relationship" lasted a matter of hours, what must she have though seeing him like that?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #253 on: February 01, 2017, 05:17:47 AM »
every story you write reads like pure parody and backfires hard, showing the exact opposite of what you intended.  if the story is about girls, it reads like it was written by someone who's never been on a date in his life.  if its about weightlifting, like someone who just set foot in the gym, etc.

edit: and i wrote this before i read the "i got a date on tinder thread" ahahahha omg, qed, case closed

you can think what's er makes you happy chief

in the meantime my real life experiences are the opposite of what you wrote/think

oh, and by the way, my physique absolutely and thoroughly destroys yours

plus I'm much much stronger than you pussy

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #254 on: February 01, 2017, 12:57:26 PM »
apparently he never takes pictures when hes at his best, just when he looks like shit.

this was the result of 6gms of gear a week

Once again, you post an even earlier pic after is gotten out of the hospital. Lol... that picture was taken maybe 2 or 3 weeks after I had broken up with the burlesque dancer I was scene at the time when I wasn't Hospital and would in San Diego a couple weeks later to visit my kids then it's day and in a motel room I took a selfie and sent it to a Chicano who was also in San Diego. I had already been on one date that night with a Filipino girl with a master's degree with turned out to be a gold digger so I took her home right after paying for dinner told her good luck finding somebody who's better suited for you. I find it funny how you say I was on the six grams of gear at that time you fucking idiot you post every fucking picture saying I'm on six or seven grams of year in the picture when anybody with the fucking clue can tell different.

Simple Simon

« Reply #255 on: February 01, 2017, 12:59:57 PM »
Once again, you post an even earlier pic after is gotten out of the hospital. Lol... that picture was taken maybe 2 or 3 weeks after I had broken up with the burlesque dancer I was scene at the time when I wasn't Hospital and would in San Diego a couple weeks later to visit my kids then it's day and in a motel room I took a selfie and sent it to a Chicano who was also in San Diego. I had already been on one date that night with a Filipino girl with a master's degree with turned out to be a gold digger so I took her home right after paying for dinner told her good luck finding somebody who's better suited for you. I find it funny how you say I was on the six grams of gear at that time you fucking idiot you post every fucking picture saying I'm on six or seven grams of year in the picture when anybody with the fucking clue can tell different.

and yet still no photo from you on 6gms of gear looking fantastic, not even one of you looking average.

Face it, this is you

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #256 on: February 01, 2017, 01:01:57 PM »
Funny how you post the top picture of when I was completely clean not even a HRT four months and up was back in the gym for maybe two weeks after dislocated my ankle after maybe a 68 monthly off you fucking idiot and the other picture was when I was actually in rehab and we went to the store on an outing and obviously completely off and not training. No pct and no her in rehab.

Simple Simon

« Reply #257 on: February 01, 2017, 01:02:34 PM »
Funny how you post the top picture of when I was completely clean not even a HRT four months and up was back in the gym for maybe two weeks after dislocated my ankle after maybe a 68 monthly off you fucking idiot and the other picture was when I was actually in rehab and we went to the store on an outing and obviously completely off and not training. No pct and no her in rehab.
post your best pic and blow us all away.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #258 on: February 01, 2017, 01:05:18 PM »

* that's FOR months, not 4months... And I believe that was after my first or 2nd workout after the 2nd rehab.... After nearly a yr of being off n not training

Like I said if you have access to those pictures you have access to others

Simple Simon

« Reply #259 on: February 01, 2017, 01:07:01 PM »
* that's FOR months, not 4months... And I believe that was after my first or 2nd workout after the 2nd rehab.... After nearly a yr of being off n not training

Like I said if you have access to those pictures you have access to others

I went on your instagram, those were the best pics on there, I cant find it now or I would post the link,

Just post your best pic, its not hard.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #260 on: February 01, 2017, 01:08:00 PM »
This wall of text does not make any sense to me at all. Not a sigle sentence I understand..
Do I lack some comprehension skills?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #261 on: February 01, 2017, 01:11:13 PM »
This wall of text does not make any sense to me at all. Not a sigle sentence I understand..
Do I lack some comprehension skills?

Like I said earlier I'm not sitting here on a fucking burner phone typing all this mother fucking shit out for 40 fucking minutes I used voice text some of the words don't come out correctly and I don't fuck him proof read it before I hit send and I really don't give a fuck

Simple Simon

« Reply #262 on: February 01, 2017, 01:13:54 PM »
Like I said earlier I'm not sitting here on a fucking burner phone typing all this mother fucking shit out for 40 fucking minutes I used voice text some of the words don't come out correctly and I don't fuck him proof read it before I hit send and I really don't give a fuck
all successful entrepreneurs have burner phones.

Hack Benchers

« Reply #263 on: February 01, 2017, 01:15:59 PM »
I type on my iphone and it is hard not to make typo's etc.
Posting on a desktop is the best way to put out readable posts in high volume.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #264 on: February 01, 2017, 01:19:43 PM »
I type on my iphone and it is hard not to make typo's etc.
Posting on a desktop is the best way to put out readable posts in high volume.

Don't care I'm not taking the fucking risk which is also why I don't post pictures. It's called plausible deniability

Simple Simon

« Reply #265 on: February 01, 2017, 01:20:49 PM »
Don't care I'm not taking the fucking risk which is also why I don't post pictures. It's called plausible deniability

I thought you ran a legitimate business?

Why are you concerned about posting pics, you got something to hide?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #266 on: February 01, 2017, 01:22:38 PM »
all successful entrepreneurs have burner phones.

Dude face it you're a 45 + year old fucking troll on internet bodybuilding message board Who in real life is a fucking bitch. A straight up fucking pussy. I've been all these fucking things since 9697 I've seen plenty of people just like you and I can spot you from I'll fucking away pull up fucking Archives of Trevor Smith message board or the old anabolics message board or even the old getbig archives or ug supplements or the Renegade you know who the fuck I am I've been here for fucking years and you call me a fucking give me you stupid bitch?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: February 01, 2017, 01:32:35 PM »
Dude face it you're a 45 + year old fucking troll on internet bodybuilding message board Who in real life is a fucking bitch. A straight up fucking pussy. I've been all these fucking things since 9697 I've seen plenty of people just like you and I can spot you from I'll fucking away pull up fucking Archives of Trevor Smith message board or the old anabolics message board or even the old getbig archives or ug supplements or the Renegade you know who the fuck I am I've been here for fucking years and you call me a fucking give me you stupid bitch?

you are the biggest troll on here

you look like a heroin addict

and post pure bullshit

he blows you away physique wise its not even close
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #268 on: February 01, 2017, 01:33:21 PM »

?? i take it English is not your 1st language.

Simple Simon

« Reply #269 on: February 01, 2017, 01:34:06 PM »

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #270 on: February 01, 2017, 01:35:20 PM »

Epic HULKING GUT
H

Simple Simon

« Reply #271 on: February 01, 2017, 01:40:58 PM »

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #272 on: February 01, 2017, 01:47:02 PM »
another meme from the old esfitness, this guy isnt the same person.

Is it Junior taking over with these boring ESF / DJ gimmicks?

So lame, we need some good old Getbig trolling / fights.

Bring back Donny and Sev.

Simple Simon

« Reply #273 on: February 01, 2017, 01:50:08 PM »
Is it Junior taking over with these boring ESF / DJ gimmicks?

So lame, we need some good old Getbig trolling / fights.

Bring back Donny and Sev.

I think so mate, guy spends so long researching the old log ons hes quite convincing, he does keep slipping up though showing himself.

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: February 01, 2017, 01:52:44 PM »
I think so mate, guy spends so long researching the old log ons hes quite convincing, he does keep slipping up though showing himself.

Original ESF was legendary.

It's a shame, if this place was given a little bit more love by management it could become to bodybuilding trolling what twitter is to political trolling.