Author Topic: Started prep for show in May  (Read 51114 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: started prep for show in May
« Reply #350 on: February 06, 2017, 12:40:32 PM »
my pup is lightening fast just like her daddy

faster actually, but i got the edge in power

btw I ran into one of the bouncers that works at a strip club I frequent he's a big fat dude that looks like your typical USA powerlifter  (and by the way, us ameticants smoke you shitish on powerlofting) so I asked what hr benchs and squats, and he said his bench sucks and be can't squat due to a fucked up knee

he asked my bench and I told him 130 kg and he was duly impressed, then he asked what I weighed and I said bout a buck 65  ;D I really said 75 kg and he didn't believe me and hd thought I was bout 90 kg

hows your training with rubbed bands going f@ggot?

you are pathetic
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #351 on: February 06, 2017, 10:21:37 PM »
my pup is lightening fast just like her daddy

faster actually, but i got the edge in power

btw I ran into one of the bouncers that works at a strip club I frequent he's a big fat dude that looks like your typical USA powerlifter  (and by the way, us ameticants smoke you shitish on powerlofting) so I asked what hr benchs and squats, and he said his bench sucks and be can't squat due to a fucked up knee

he asked my bench and I told him 130 kg and he was duly impressed, then he asked what I weighed and I said bout a buck 65  ;D I really said 75 kg and he didn't believe me and hd thought I was bout 90 kg

hows your training with rubbed bands going f@ggot?

So you actually use terms like "bout a buck 65" irl?

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #352 on: February 06, 2017, 11:01:14 PM »
what is the point of competing at your age

do you want that "he looks good for his age" shit so badly ::)

MaxedNatural

« Reply #353 on: February 06, 2017, 11:20:08 PM »
he may get a bit more with GH and insulin but once you have used even low/moderate dosages for a number of years its an indication of your response.

Try using 500mgs for 3 months take some epics then have three months off, then take 5 gms a week, I bet you will hardly notice the difference, apart from the acne and mood swings.

HORSESHIT.
If he took 5 grams a week and kept at it until he plateaued on that dosage and didn't eat/train like a fucking dumbass, he'd be jacked. Throw in decent doses of HGH and insulin and he would be a muscle monster like the rest. "may get a bit more" my fucking ass. Genetics my fucking ass. It's all about drugs. The more drugs you take, the more muscle you can build.
What you're basically saying is; all the big guys and pro's are wasting their money and injecting unnecessary drugs by taking more than 500mg's a week and they'd be as big as they are if they just took 500mg's EW and the reason why they are so big is because of their genetics.. and not because of the huge amount of drugs they take  ::)
Let's see how "big" Phil Heath would be if he only took 500mg's of test a week and was dry and lean.
No one takes low doses and gets huge. They (jacked juicers with IQ's above 38) start small and keep working their way up - increasing the PEDs and dosages as they grow.
Those who say shit like "My genetics suck. I've been juicing for years and can't reach 18" arms or 200lbs..." all while taking under a gram of PEDs a week (instead of upping the doses), are utter morons.

I can't figure out if you're clueless or just a fucking troll. Maybe you are clueless and the reason why you haven't made any gains in years (Halo-styles).

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #354 on: February 06, 2017, 11:22:16 PM »
watch your mouth convict !!  :(

MaxedNatural

« Reply #355 on: February 06, 2017, 11:22:54 PM »
what is the point of competing at your age

do you want that "he looks good for his age" shit so badly ::)

Maybe he enjoys old schmoes fapping to his muscles and is looking for a sugar daddy sponsor. Ever think of that?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #356 on: February 06, 2017, 11:50:55 PM »
;D

was watching my husky pup out of the corner of my eye, as she's defiantely a striker

you still able to bench 300 plus pounds?

I wouldn't be able to bench 200lbs these days. I go to the gym about twice a month. And I mainly do stretching when I'm there!

This is getbig, I've joined the majority that are washed up  8)
P

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #357 on: February 07, 2017, 12:01:12 AM »
I wouldn't be able to bench 200lbs these days. I go to the gym about twice a month. And I mainly do stretching when I'm there!

This is getbig, I've joined the majority that are washed up  8)

;D

what was your max, and at what bodyweight?

if you got back into it you'd gain it back real quicklike

oh, and its better to be a has been than a never was

So you actually use terms like "bout a buck 65" irl?

I picked that term up from Mr. JM Blakley, he's the fellas who invented the JM Press

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #358 on: February 07, 2017, 12:23:36 AM »
;D

what was your max, and at what bodyweight?

if you got back into it you'd gain it back real quicklike

oh, and its better to be a has been than a never was

I picked that term up from Mr. JM Blakley, he's the fellas who invented the JM Press

Best gym bench was 350lbs at 220.

I'm almost 40lbs lighter, sometimes guys I used to work out with see me and are shocked and ask what happened. I just say, I got aids. they don't usually laugh  ;D
P

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #359 on: February 07, 2017, 12:28:26 AM »
nz showing some love for a beta twink in this thread
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #360 on: February 07, 2017, 12:49:07 AM »
HORSESHIT.
If he took 5 grams a week and kept at it until he plateaued on that dosage and didn't eat/train like a fucking dumbass, he'd be jacked. Throw in decent doses of HGH and insulin and he would be a muscle monster like the rest. "may get a bit more" my fucking ass. Genetics my fucking ass. It's all about drugs. The more drugs you take, the more muscle you can build.
What you're basically saying is; all the big guys and pro's are wasting their money and injecting unnecessary drugs by taking more than 500mg's a week and they'd be as big as they are if they just took 500mg's EW and the reason why they are so big is because of their genetics.. and not because of the huge amount of drugs they take  ::)
Let's see how "big" Phil Heath would be if he only took 500mg's of test a week and was dry and lean.
No one takes low doses and gets huge. They (jacked juicers with IQ's above 38) start small and keep working their way up - increasing the PEDs and dosages as they grow.
Those who say shit like "My genetics suck. I've been juicing for years and can't reach 18" arms or 200lbs..." all while taking under a gram of PEDs a week (instead of upping the doses), are utter morons.

I can't figure out if you're clueless or just a fucking troll. Maybe you are clueless and the reason why you haven't made any gains in years (Halo-styles).

and you are?

Would you like me to post pictures of people taking 5gms of gear who look like shit?

You seem to have taken my post entirely out of context.
Go and read it again....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #361 on: February 07, 2017, 12:51:50 AM »
Best gym bench was 350lbs at 220.

I'm almost 40lbs lighter, sometimes guys I used to work out with see me and are shocked and ask what happened. I just say, I got aids. they don't usually laugh  ;D

impressive

and I've seen the clip of yours and your form is tight and legit, none of the heave ho arching your ass off the bench while bouncing the bar off your chest horseshit

good stuff

MaxedNatural

« Reply #362 on: February 07, 2017, 12:56:10 AM »
and you are?

Would you like me to post pictures of people taking 5gms of gear who look like shit?

You seem to have taken my post entirely out of context.
Go and read it again....

Yeah, I would. Post the pics. Btw, injured people or Genova people don't count. Anyone HEALTHY and NON-FUCKING-STUPID can get jacked with drugs.

I didn't take your post entirely out of context.
You go read it again.
Now poof to, pooh parr.

Simple Simon

« Reply #363 on: February 07, 2017, 01:00:59 AM »
Yeah, I would. Post the pics. Btw, injured people or Genova people don't count. Anyone HEALTHY and NON-FUCKING-STUPID can get jacked with drugs.

I didn't take your post entirely out of context.
You go read it again.
Now poof to, pooh parr.

I will post a you classic one later, I cant post pics at the moment.

Why don't you post your jacked picture while we are waiting...

MaxedNatural

« Reply #364 on: February 07, 2017, 01:11:06 AM »

Oh jeez, how original! Wasn't expecting that, at all. "Why don't you show us how jacked YOU are, big-mouthed new-guy with-no-pics"  ::)
No mention of the word "gimmick"? Shocking.
Did I say I was fucking jacked? No. Can you be jacked as a natty? No.
But I guarantee I'd destroy you on a bodybuilding stage if it weren't for drugs.

Looking forward to those pics..

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #365 on: February 07, 2017, 01:12:30 AM »
nz showing some love for a beta twink in this thread

I should have done a pm, now I'm outed  :-[
P

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #366 on: February 07, 2017, 01:15:12 AM »

hey bequeer, I picked up this coolass lingo such as a buck 65. 2 bills, 5 bills etc from my eary coach and mentor Mr JM Blakely, look him up 👆

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #367 on: February 07, 2017, 02:06:30 AM »

btw, is that you with the pisses at 2:20  ???

i'm damn sure that it is  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #368 on: February 07, 2017, 03:10:10 AM »
hey bequeer, I picked up this coolass lingo such as a buck 65. 2 bills, 5 bills etc from my eary coach and mentor Mr JM Blakely, look him up 👆

shut the fuck up nancy

no one cares
T

MaxedNatural

« Reply #369 on: February 07, 2017, 03:34:58 AM »
shut the fuck up nancy

no one cares

But, but.. it's so cool!
"buck 65" "2 bills".. wow.
I'm going to look up Mr JM Blakely. He sounds awesome. Hope he can teach me how to be cool like dj181. Maybe I can even be cooler! Maybe THEN I will get all the girls! Maybe Halo should look him up and learn the ways of the cool lingo instead of working on his arms. Maybe all of us can go as a group and learn from him together! I'm excited!

Please tell us more about him, dj181, and ignore the negativity. I'm sure bigmc wants to know more too but he's just jealous and doesn't wanna admit it...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #370 on: February 07, 2017, 04:07:16 AM »
But, but.. it's so cool!
"buck 65" "2 bills".. wow.
I'm going to look up Mr JM Blakely. He sounds awesome. Hope he can teach me how to be cool like dj181. Maybe I can even be cooler! Maybe THEN I will get all the girls! Maybe Halo should look him up and learn the ways of the cool lingo instead of working on his arms. Maybe all of us can go as a group and learn from him together! I'm excited!

Please tell us more about him, dj181, and ignore the negativity. I'm sure bigmc wants to know more too but he's just jealous and doesn't wanna admit it...

cant post his pic from my Phone but once you look him up you'll see his image

fyi, he was the first man in Europe to bench a clean 300 kg

IPF regulated and under the strictest form.... BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

Simple Simon

« Reply #371 on: February 07, 2017, 04:11:02 AM »
cant post his pic from my Phone but once you look him up you'll see his image

fyi, he was the first man in Europe to bench a clean 300 kg

IPF regulated and under the strictest form.... BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
I think you will find that was CSWOL on a visit to France.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #372 on: February 07, 2017, 04:15:05 AM »
I think you will find that was CSWOL on a visit to France.

;D

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #373 on: February 07, 2017, 06:02:46 PM »
Glad to be of service .....

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #374 on: February 07, 2017, 07:34:31 PM »
234lbs today

goal is maintain 235lbs for a few weeks then start a hard core cut down to around 212lbs ro 215lbs