Author Topic: someone once asked me what do I have against, R. Paul Celente, the Fed -answered  (Read 420 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
here is the answer.

sorry I never got around to answering you, here is the answer for everyone :D

Distrust of messengers, even when they are spewing what you yourself believe in, is a practice we could all make much more use of. Ron Paul has demonstrated quite clearly that he had no intention of following through on his promise to lead a 3rd party. He had it right in his hands, and flushed the whole movement's momentum down the toilet by withdrawing at the zenith of his popularity and flood of grassroots power.

As Lenin said (I think), "There's no reason to defeat the opposition if you can simply lead it." Those is charge of the banking bailout have no reason to use any other M.O. As long as you see an issue - such as the "evil Fed" - makin the MSM, then it's simply being cannablized in the formation of it's replacement system, and those at the head of the movement are the most likely pied pipers, in place to make sure nothing happens that's not part of the scam. Real leaders reacting to a mandate from the masses might actually create a real movement, and that can't be allowed. Hence, we have Ron Paul, the Pied Piper of 2008, leading the Reform Party right off the proverbial cliff, just at the precise moment - soon enough to eliminate it from contention and late enough that it couldn't regroup in time to choose another icon.

Allowing one "bad" entity to be thrown under the bus and replaced by another benign-looking, usually worse one, may be a long arduous task, but the benefits derived from the appearance of "justice" being served is monumental. "The system works", the masses exclaim.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
 When did he promise he would lead a third party? I must have missed that, I guess.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
you're nit picking.