Author Topic: Special Olympics: We did not accept Rahm Emmanuels' Apology  (Read 11053 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Special Olympics: We did not accept Rahm Emmanuels' Apology
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2010, 09:54:05 AM »
Shit...this post came in right before mine.  Sorry.

haha

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2010, 09:57:56 AM »
shit is crazy 3333....this dude said retard this and retard that...and you dont like when emmanuel, but its cool when rush does it...tucker said it...nothin from palin. This shouldnt be a political thing, She is outraged when emmanuel does it but is mum when rush did it...this is some shit she feels closley about with her kid, so no one should say it...idiots

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2010, 09:59:12 AM »

haha

I dont take marching orders from anyone Mal.  

If someone is a statist/marxist/progressive/communist etc chances are I am against them.  Just look up Rahm's background and you too would probably be repulsed by him as well.    

If someone agrees with my POV fine.  

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2010, 10:02:23 AM »
The fact this is a running news story is pathetic. Who hasn't called someone or something retarded at one point in their life? I even consider some of the posters on the politics board to be retarded (literally).

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2010, 10:04:54 AM »
I dont take marching orders from anyone Mal.  

If someone is a statist/marxist/progressive/communist etc chances are I am against them.  Just look up Rahm's background and you too would probably be repulsed by him as well.    

If someone agrees with my POV fine.  

WHAT THE FUCK EVER

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2010, 10:05:06 AM »
shit is crazy 3333....this dude said retard this and retard that...and you dont like when emmanuel, but its cool when rush does it...tucker said it...nothin from palin. This shouldnt be a political thing, She is outraged when emmanuel does it but is mum when rush did it...this is some shit she feels closley about with her kid, so no one should say it...idiots

Bro - its stupid.  

DU was pissed off two weeks ago over this and with good reason! ! !

This is another distraction, but dont for a minute think Obama and Rahmn dont love this!  

Dow down 200 points, , 800k jobs gone tommorow, horrible budget, Senate told a terrorist attack occuring in 6 months, etc.    

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2010, 10:06:00 AM »

WHAT THE FUCK EVER

Yeah, ever notice I post shit BEFORE it makes the news? ? ?

Sounds like I am giving the orders no? ? ? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2010, 10:06:48 AM »
The fact this is a running news story is pathetic. Who hasn't called someone or something retarded at one point in their life? I even consider some of the posters on the politics board to be retarded (literally).

Yeah i have even shortened the word...i just call people "tards"....

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2010, 10:10:12 AM »
Yeah, ever notice I post shit BEFORE it makes the news? ? ?

Sounds like I am giving the orders no? ? ? 

Dude even on non political events, you tote the republican side...but if republicans commited the same offense..you will mum..i know it and so do you...we all know what you are...stevie wonder can see what you are.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2010, 10:16:24 AM »
Dude even on non political events, you tote the republican side...but if republicans commited the same offense..you will mum..i know it and so do you...we all know what you are...stevie wonder can see what you are.

I have bashed bush on many issues and the GOP>  I resigned me membership in 2005 and I guess thats not enough.

Thats does not translate to me being or going to RAT side of things since most RATS are communists at their core. 

I am more a libertarian than anything.   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2010, 10:21:31 AM »

YOU are outraged Beck called Obama a racist.I never ever heard you blink when Kanye West said it about Bush.It cuts both ways.Trent Lott was run out of office for what he said Chris Dodd said THE EXACT same words about Robert Byrdd not ONE lib raised an eyebrow.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2010, 10:28:29 AM »
YOU are outraged Beck called Obama a racist.I never ever heard you blink when Kanye West said it about Bush.It cuts both ways.Trent Lott was run out of office for what he said Chris Dodd said THE EXACT same words about Robert Byrdd not ONE lib raised an eyebrow.
First off, I dont give a shit about Beck calling Obama a racist. To say i was Outraged just isnt true. I could hav pointed the instant contradiction on the statements but i never said anything. But in no way did i display any signed of being outraged. Now, About Kanye. I also said he was an idiot and should stick to making beats. yeah...when katrina happend...i said that broham...that happend...so you are just factually wrong and just made some shit up. and what you are saying in the second point is exactly what i just ranted about cha cha...i said its retarded to do that...but its cool to you as long as a consertave "catches" a democrat in a compromising position

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2010, 11:15:31 AM »
First off, I dont give a shit about Beck calling Obama a racist. To say i was Outraged just isnt true. I could hav pointed the instant contradiction on the statements but i never said anything. But in no way did i display any signed of being outraged. Now, About Kanye. I also said he was an idiot and should stick to making beats. yeah...when katrina happend...i said that broham...that happend...so you are just factually wrong and just made some shit up. and what you are saying in the second point is exactly what i just ranted about cha cha...i said its retarded to do that...but its cool to you as long as a consertave "catches" a democrat in a compromising position

I thought a week or two ago,you quoted Beck and the quote was the "Obama is racist" quote abd you followed it with "OUTRAEOUS".It is possible,that once again,I got confused with the Bob Marley symbol,if so I apologise and I will try harder to look at the posters name.Again,if that wasnt you Im sorry for putting posts on you that you werent reponsible for.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2010, 11:26:20 AM »
I thought a week or two ago,you quoted Beck and the quote was the "Obama is racist" quote abd you followed it with "OUTRAEOUS".It is possible,that once again,I got confused with the Bob Marley symbol,if so I apologise and I will try harder to look at the posters name.Again,if that wasnt you Im sorry for putting posts on you that you werent reponsible for.
its cool...im headed to lunch...gonna try to resist a double cheese burger...i appreciate the apology..even though we go at it like rabid dogs...i respect you most on this board...ho homo

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2010, 11:28:23 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2010, 11:31:25 AM »
its cool...im headed to lunch...gonna try to resist a double cheese burger...i appreciate the apology..even though we go at it like rabid dogs...i respect you most on this board...ho homo

Translation:  "Billy owned me, ate my fucking lunch, made me look like a fool, and I have nothing to say."

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2010, 11:32:48 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2010, 11:39:24 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2010, 11:44:26 AM »
Another dirtbag liberal chipes in. 

AWWWWWWW Cwybaby tinks is meanz to make fun of weetawds.

Its just an extra chromosome. I find retarded people amusing, certainly they have more of a sense of humor in them then any Republican.  Republicans are uptight little bitches.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2010, 11:49:26 AM »
AWWWWWWW Cwybaby tinks is meanz to make fun of weetawds.

Its just an extra chromosome. I find retarded people amusing, certainly they have more of a sense of humor in them then any Republican.  Republicans are uptight little bitches.

Bro - your posts remind exactly why I think the way I do about a lot of issues. 

The left wing, as embodied by many of your posts, is nothing more than a vile lot of scumbag communist punks who are the most intolerant, ignorant, self-aggrandizing, and worthless pukes our society has ever produced.   

When and if you ever have kids, remember this dirtbag post of yours. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2010, 11:54:58 AM »

The left wing, as embodied by many of your posts, is nothing more than a vile lot of scumbag communist punks who are the most intolerant, ignorant, self-aggrandizing, and worthless pukes our society has ever produced.   

I NEVER want kids.  You make fun of underlying genetic differences all the time, Trisomy is just another genetic difference, mutated DNA.

I don`t see why we can`t all have a laugh at our entire human genome.  I would just as quickly laugh at you as I would a retard with Down`s.  Afterall, there really is not much difference between the two of you.  Just a couple of genes.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2010, 11:55:15 AM »

Both sides are equally annoying. I much prefer people who are liberal/conservative based on the issue being discussed, not because of some party ties.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2010, 11:56:44 AM »
I NEVER want kids.  You make fun of underlying genetic differences all the time, Trisomy is just another genetic difference, mutated DNA.

I don`t see why we can`t all have a laugh at our entire human genome.  I would just as quickly laugh at you as I would a retard with Down`s.  Afterall, there really is not much difference between the two of you.  Just a couple of genes.

Bro - honestly, you are one of the most ignorant and worthless posters I have ever witnessed with crap like that. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2010, 11:58:42 AM »
Bro - honestly, you are one of the most ignorant and worthless posters I have ever witnessed with crap like that. 

Do you find Down`s syndrome and retards attractive?  If not, why?

Why don`t you date a Down`s syndrome carrier?

I bet you won`t answer these questions.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2010, 11:59:07 AM »

I actually agree with that.I mock EVERYONE,the problem today is,if your a protected group[protected by libs]then your not allowed to be made fun of.You cant say "fags,spook,spick,gook,dyke"etc.This isnt republicans doing,its far left loony polically correct jerkoffs.

By the way,having kids and watching them play sports is BY MILES the best thing on this planet.