Author Topic: Special Comment: Beware Fear's Racist Temptation  (Read 4225 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Special Comment: Beware Fear's Racist Temptation
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2010, 06:33:00 AM »
MSN says if you hate obama, it's because he's black.
FOX says if you hate palin, it's because she's a female.

Both are, for the most part, untrue.  Yes, there are some toothless fvcks who hate obama because of his skin, and i"m sure there are some d-bags who dislike palin because of gender.

But I think most ppl hate them because they are all spunk/shine, with shitty credentials and confidence way beyond their abilities. 

Good point.I hate Obama because he stands up there and acts like he is the smartest man in the room,when,in fact,he is the least accomplished man in just about any room he goes into.A community organiser,a state senator and a senator for 1.5 years.Not much of a resume'.

Now,I like Palin,but I can see why others dont.Her accent and high pitched voice would be like nails on a chalkboard if you didnt like her.The winking etc.I can see how she would irritate.

Olbermann is an idiot.He is a typical lib,who ALWAYS tries to shut down speech by labeling people with terms like "racist,homophobe,ant-women".The guy is a total lightweight which is why HE NEVER EVER puts conservatives on his show because he knows they would beat him to death in a debate.