Author Topic: Spec. Ops for America PAC forms to attack Obama.  (Read 11317 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Spec. Ops for America PAC forms to attack Obama.
« on: July 18, 2012, 12:20:06 PM »

http://politicker.com/2012/07/former-navy-seal-launches-pac-to-fight-obama

Today, Ryan Zinke, an ex-Navy SEAL and Montana State Senator, announced the launch of Special Operations for America, a political action committee dedicated to “the election of Mitt Romney and like-minded candidates.”

“Navy SEAL’s, Special Operations Personnel and Veteran’s across America have been outraged since Barack Obama conveniently took credit for killing Osama Bin Laden for political gain,” a statement announcing the launch of SOFA said. “The active duty military has no voice as they are forbidden to publicly engage in the political campaign process and it is career suicide for senior military leaders to speak out against the President.”

Mr. Zinke, who has frequently slammed the president’s handling of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, reiterated his criticisms of the operation.

“The President has failed and he is jeopardizing the safety of our troops, their families and our National security for political gain. Obama has exposed the identity of special operations units, leaked classified information, and limited the rules of engagement of forces on the ground,” said Mr. Zinke. “For those who have taken an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, it is a call of duty to take back America from a Commander-in-Chief that is incapable of understanding the sacrifices that have been made for the values that have made America great.”

Mr. Zinke has served in the Montana State Senate since 2009. According to Afghanistan and Iraq Veterans for Congress, a political action committee dedicated to electing Republican vets, Mr. Zinke was a member of SEAL Team Six, the elite unit that killed Bin Laden, from 1990 until 1993 and from 1996 until 1999. He held several titles including Task Force Commander. In 2004, In 2004, was named “Deputy and acting Commander, Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force-Arabian Peninsula in support of Operation IRAQI FREEDOM” in that capacity he “led a force of over 3500 Special Operations personnel in Iraq in the conduct of 360 combat patrols, 48 Direct Action missions, and hundreds of sensitive operations” and “was responsible for killing or capturing 72 known enemy insurgents and terrorists.”

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Spec. Ops for America PAC forms to attack Obama.
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 01:40:27 PM »
Zinke was a badass.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 04:18:37 PM »
bump

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 04:22:50 PM »
 :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 04:41:46 PM »
i

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 04:43:34 PM »
So a Republican politician doesn't like Obama

what a suprise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2012, 04:47:05 PM »

what a suprise

LOL!!!!!! 

You asked for my backup, and I gave it and you write this warrior off as a gop hack? 

LMFAO - TYPICAL 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2012, 04:55:13 PM »

what a suprise

No actually most of the military, especially the spec ops community are not big fans of the POTUS.

SOCNET unofficial POTUS Poll
Romney 208
Johnson 33
Obama 30
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2012, 04:57:21 PM »

LOL!!!!!! 

You asked for my backup, and I gave it and you write this warrior off as a gop hack? 

LMFAO - TYPICAL 

I didn't say he is a GOP hack

I said he's a Republican politician - which he is

The fact that he is perpetuating the lie that Obama "took credit for killing Osama Bin Laden for political gain,”
is his opinion and hardly supported by the facts but then again he is a Republican politician and this is the kind of things that they do

In fact the lie that Obama took credit for the killing of Bin Laden is the # 1 favoriate lie among right winger and right wing politicians

I'll assume you won't read any of the info in the link and respond back with some emotional gut level reply or maybe just post some more pictures

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/05/nine-bin-laden-lies-right-wingers-tell-obama

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 04:58:38 PM »
No actually most of the military, especially the spec ops community are not big fans of the POTUS.

SOCNET unofficial POTUS Poll
Romney 208
Johnson 33
Obama 30

how is this any diferent than most years

doesn't the military usually support Repubs?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 04:59:32 PM »
how is this any diferent than most years

doesn't the military usually support Repubs?
Not necessarily, they are not huge fans of Romney either they just dislike Obama more, which is evident by a 3rd party candidate leading the POTUS
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2012, 05:07:55 PM »
Zinke isn't the one that lied about punching Jesse Ventura is he? ???

Zinke is ex-DEVGRU aka Seal Team 6 and is 100x the man StrawDouche is.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2012, 05:18:03 PM »
Not necessarily, they are not huge fans of Romney either they just dislike Obama more, which is evident by a 3rd party candidate leading the POTUS

I wonder if anyone is really a huge fan of Romney

I did some looking around (not much) and found this link and it seems to suggest some fuzziness on the idea that the military is overwhelmingly Republican though does suggest that the higher ranking officers are much more inclined to be so and in fact are more conservative than the country as a whole

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/military-less-republican-than-you-think/

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2012, 05:47:05 PM »
Zinke isn't the one that lied about punching Jesse Ventura is he? ???
No.
Zinke is a politician that used to be a member of Team 6, and I think at one point he was in command of a large portion of the Special Operations during the war.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2012, 05:53:33 PM »
Zinke is ex-DEVGRU aka Seal Team 6 and is 100x the man StrawDouche is.

that would make him a 1000x the man that Bereft Fairy is

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2012, 06:45:36 PM »
I wonder if anyone is really a huge fan of Romney

I did some looking around (not much) and found this link and it seems to suggest some fuzziness on the idea that the military is overwhelmingly Republican though does suggest that the higher ranking officers are much more inclined to be so and in fact are more conservative than the country as a whole

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/military-less-republican-than-you-think/
I'd say the majority of enlisted, especially the junior enlisted, are more centrists or libertarians, the majority of officers tend to be hardcore Republicans, very, very generally speaking.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2012, 06:47:18 PM »
Most of my military buddies are Libertarian types and/or south park conservatives.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2012, 06:48:24 PM »
Most of my military buddies are Libertarian types and/or south park conservatives.   

Lol, never thought of that, but yeah.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2012, 07:09:40 PM »
http://politicker.com/2012/07/former-navy-seal-launches-pac-to-fight-obama

Today, Ryan Zinke, an ex-Navy SEAL and Montana State Senator, announced the launch of Special Operations for America, a political action committee dedicated to “the election of Mitt Romney and like-minded candidates.”

“Navy SEAL’s, Special Operations Personnel and Veteran’s across America have been outraged since Barack Obama conveniently took credit for killing Osama Bin Laden for political gain,” a statement announcing the launch of SOFA said. “The active duty military has no voice as they are forbidden to publicly engage in the political campaign process and it is career suicide for senior military leaders to speak out against the President.”

Mr. Zinke, who has frequently slammed the president’s handling of the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, reiterated his criticisms of the operation.

“The President has failed and he is jeopardizing the safety of our troops, their families and our National security for political gain. Obama has exposed the identity of special operations units, leaked classified information, and limited the rules of engagement of forces on the ground,” said Mr. Zinke. “For those who have taken an oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, it is a call of duty to take back America from a Commander-in-Chief that is incapable of understanding the sacrifices that have been made for the values that have made America great.”

Mr. Zinke has served in the Montana State Senate since 2009. According to Afghanistan and Iraq Veterans for Congress, a political action committee dedicated to electing Republican vets, Mr. Zinke was a member of SEAL Team Six, the elite unit that killed Bin Laden, from 1990 until 1993 and from 1996 until 1999. He held several titles including Task Force Commander. In 2004, In 2004, was named “Deputy and acting Commander, Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force-Arabian Peninsula in support of Operation IRAQI FREEDOM” in that capacity he “led a force of over 3500 Special Operations personnel in Iraq in the conduct of 360 combat patrols, 48 Direct Action missions, and hundreds of sensitive operations” and “was responsible for killing or capturing 72 known enemy insurgents and terrorists.”

Won't make any difference.  Obama has more SEALS on his side than Romney....

The fact is that Obama praised the Navy SEALS for taking out Bin Laden....there was never a...ME ME ME moment nor has he even campaigned with a speech regarding Bin Laden
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2012, 07:11:03 PM »

The fact is that Obama praised the Navy SEALS for taking out Bin Laden....there was never a...ME ME ME moment nor has he even campaigned with a speech regarding Bin Laden

LOL!!!! 

are you fucking kidding me???  LMFAO!!!!   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2012, 07:11:10 PM »

How you figure?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2012, 07:25:35 PM »
How you figure?

Navy SEALS don't live for war....the majority want World Peace just like every other decent human beings....something only a soldier would know.  

In addition, while Navy SEALS are forbidden from commenting to the media, a number of former SEALS have praised Obama for not tying the hands of Seal Team 6 and letting them do their job to accomplish their mission.  

There's going to be SEAL's that are Democrat and some that are Republican....but the general consensus is that Obama gave the thanks to the people that did the job and that goes a long way vote-wise....also consider that Romney got 4 deferments and practically was a draft dodger....no contest

BTW...333386, just to let you know that Navy SEALS are not Gods and they are not without fault.  Recently this former SEAL was sentenced to 17 years for selling weapons brought from Iraq on the black market

A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2012, 07:36:22 PM »

Navy SEALS don't live for war....the majority want World Peace just like every other decent human beings....something only a soldier would know.  

In addition, while Navy SEALS are forbidden from commenting to the media, a number of former SEALS have praised Obama for not tying the hands of Seal Team 6 and letting them do their job to accomplish their mission.  

There's going to be SEAL's that are Democrat and some that are Republican....but the general consensus is that Obama gave the thanks to the people that did the job and that goes a long way vote-wise....also consider that Romney got 4 deferments and practically was a draft dodger....no contest

BTW...333386, just to let you know that Navy SEALS are not Gods and they are not without fault.  Recently this former SEAL was sentenced to 17 years for selling weapons brought from Iraq on the black market

If I'm not mistaken, Beach Bum has served and wasn't discharged mere months into his enlistment like you were.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2012, 07:38:27 PM »
Recently this former SEAL was sentenced to 17 years for selling weapons brought from Iraq on the black market

Might be illegal, doesn't mean it was wrong.