• I'd hit it
Re: WYHI?
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2014, 03:23:39 AM »
Very hard, very fast and with no mercy

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2014, 03:26:34 AM »
The older version yes...providing she comes and pick me up in her range rover and pays for a 5* hotel with a spa.

The younger version, only if I'm depserate.
S

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 03:28:22 AM »
pretty in pink
T

Pandemic

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 03:42:42 AM »

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2014, 04:39:20 AM »
The older version yes...providing she comes and pick me up in her range rover and pays for a 5* hotel with a spa.

The younger version, only if I'm depserate.

yes.

old sluts like this know a few tricks when it comes to providing oral pleasure.

they also dont shy away from licking the taint. Swallow without hesitation, etc.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2014, 04:47:44 AM »
yes.

old sluts like this know a few tricks when it comes to providing oral pleasure.

they also dont shy away from licking the taint. Swallow without hesitation, etc.

When a thirty something woman says come to my place this weekend...you know what's on the menu.

I remember this woman once, not long divorced (the poor fella lost a nice   big house lol) she asks me to come over as our first official date, I walk through the door, the music is on, the lights are dimmed, the bubble bath is on and the chocolates and drinks are out...she had only one plan in mind and I was not complaining. This was before we headed out for a meal and drinks lol. a backwards date
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2014, 04:56:57 AM »
When a thirty something woman says come to my place this weekend...you know what's on the menu.

I remember this woman once, not long divorced (the poor fella lost a nice   big house lol) she asks me to come over as our first official date, I walk through the door, the music is on, the lights are dimmed, the bubble bath is on and the chocolates and drinks are out...she had only one plan in mind and I was not complaining. This was before we headed out for a meal and drinks lol. a backwards date

Yep.

I remember the first married woman I had sex with, she was seperated, reconciled with her husband later... ooops.

anyways. Ill never forget the first night I went to her husbands house... walked in, she initiated everything. Got my shirt off and she literally had a full blown orgasm. To this day best BJ I have ever had, I think I was like 21 at the time. Then we went out to dinner at a local Italian place where she kept trying to jerk me off under the table. Out of control. Overall she was a top notch athlete and a good wife to her husband.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2014, 05:02:06 AM »
 :o

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2014, 05:45:56 AM »
Hey, screws fall out. The world is an imperfect place.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2014, 05:51:15 AM »
Yes, with gusto!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2014, 05:59:19 AM »
Can I Be honest?
I have never bagged a babe/..I'm not a Stud

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2014, 08:05:40 AM »
Molly aged well, delicious Ginger!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2014, 08:12:12 AM »
Can I Be honest?
I have never bagged a babe/..I'm not a Stud

Laura had some MILF qualities ... (before it appeared like she went on androgens for awhile.)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2014, 08:17:43 AM »
Looks great.  Unfortunate name.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2014, 08:22:59 AM »
Do not want.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2014, 08:23:17 AM »

Lol Reminds me of a time I met up with the same type at her house. Met up at her place then went from the kitchen with a couple glasses of wine to the bedroom where a picture of her and her husband(I guess) was on the dresser.

I went ahead and put a quick one on her but booked it out of there shortly thereafter and never looked back.

Same bit though. Nice house in the fancy part of town and all that. I assume she was in a rocky separation period but fuck that you don't just show up on another mans turf.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2014, 09:05:46 AM »
Lol Reminds me of a time I met up with the same type at her house. Met up at her place then went from the kitchen with a couple glasses of wine to the bedroom where a picture of her and her husband(I guess) was on the dresser.

I went ahead and put a quick one on her but booked it out of there shortly thereafter and never looked back.

Same bit though. Nice house in the fancy part of town and all that. I assume she was in a rocky separation period but fuck that you don't just show up on another mans turf.

haha...there's millions of similar stories, I find it hard to believe there's no one out there probably telling a similar story about us on the receiving end and some woman we had a relationship with.

My worst one, although not married, a girl who had a boyfriend was giving me a bj in her apartment, her phone rings half way, she stops has a conversation with her bf which ends in "love you babe" and gets back straight to where she left off lol. Aparently he kept ringing her cos he's jealous she cancelled on him that night and he was worried she might cheating   :-X epic fail on the guy. I was about 22yrs old back then, I think my morals would eat me up a little bit now if I did something like that.
S

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2014, 10:23:41 AM »
Hard to believe its been 30 years..  8)

I DEFINITELY WOULD!!!!!

cannon_fodder

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2014, 10:25:02 AM »

Ahhh memories

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2014, 12:04:33 PM »
I can't find my 1985 Jim Kerr outfit so I'll have to pass.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2014, 12:51:50 PM »

Ahhh memories
                       Ahh, how many times I tried to pause the VHS just right on that shot. Almost impossible with the Toshiba.