Author Topic: Gun Control-debate, Jesse Ventura VS Piers Morgan  (Read 6318 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Gun Control-debate, Jesse Ventura VS Piers Morgan
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2013, 09:44:21 PM »
Your points?

Are you carrying on an alternate conversation in your head? Because you've made no point here. Your position is that you personally don't like guns, so you think your personal opinion should overrule the rights of everyone else.

I can't help it your uneasy around guns. Most Momma's boys are I suppose.

Well said.  He doesn't really have a point, other than to blabber like a woman on the rag about how unsafe and insecure and stressed he feels.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2013, 09:56:15 PM »
remembered his voice

jesse the body ventura from the running man lol

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2013, 10:10:25 PM »
remembered his voice

jesse the body ventura from the running man lol

You sure it wasn't the Jesse The Body Ventura from Predator?  ::)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2013, 10:45:20 PM »
No need for guns in a movie theatre. Guns are inherently unsafe, why would I want that? I'd rather live in a society in which we are not constantly in fear of protecting ourselves, but maybe that's just me. I'm afraid of the psychological effects of carrying a gun with you everywhere you go, and if it predisposes you to use guns in situations that could be handled differently (the problem of 'if I have a hammer, all problems look like nails')

I wish I had a 10" dick, so what? Sure, it would be great if we could all live in a place where crime and violence doesn't exist.  That won't happen, ever.  Man has been killing each other  ever since we were men and will continue to do so no matter what instrument of death is used.

So instead of wishing for fairy tales and rainbows, have some rational, logical sense about yourself and get a CCW license.  While you're at it, grow some fucking balls.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2013, 10:52:52 PM »
whats a CNN?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2013, 10:54:16 PM »
whats a CNN?

Cable News Network (CNN) is a U.S. cable news channel founded in 1980 by American media mogul Ted Turner.

Upon its launch, CNN was the first channel to provide 24-hour television news coverage, and the first all-news television channel in the United States.

While the news channel has numerous affiliates, CNN primarily broadcasts from its headquarters at the CNN Center in Atlanta, the Time Warner Center in New York City, and studios in Washington, D.C., and Los Angeles. CNN is owned by parent company Time Warner, and the U.S. news channel is a division of the Turner Broadcasting System.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2013, 11:52:12 PM »
People don't like being around insecure little men with guns.  From my experience, it is the men who feel insecure and unable to stand up to other men on an equal basis who feel the need to have guns.  Essentially, if you're a scared little man afraid of bigger stronger men, the simplest solution is to buy a gun, you can then behave the way strong secure men do who don't need the gun.  For me, only a Mommas boy would want a gun, the gun could be seen as a substitute for the parental protection the child once enjoyed, the gun is the equivalent of the night-light for the child afraid to sleep in the dark..  A man who is prepared to face life head on, using his wits and his brawn as a weapon, is far more secure than some douchbeag who HIDES behind the gun.

You mad bro? :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2013, 01:59:38 AM »
You mad bro? :D
No, just stating my opinion, you insecure bro?
V

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2013, 02:04:49 AM »
People don't like being around insecure little men with guns.  From my experience, it is the men who feel insecure and unable to stand up to other men on an equal basis who feel the need to have guns.  Essentially, if you're a scared little man afraid of bigger stronger men, the simplest solution is to buy a gun, you can then behave the way strong secure men do who don't need the gun.  For me, only a Mommas boy would want a gun, the gun could be seen as a substitute for the parental protection the child once enjoyed, the gun is the equivalent of the night-light for the child afraid to sleep in the dark..  A man who is prepared to face life head on, using his wits and his brawn as a weapon, is far more secure than some douchbeag who HIDES behind the gun.

You mad bro?  :D

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2013, 02:19:57 AM »

You mad bro?  :)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2013, 02:46:49 AM »
I wish I had a 10" dick, so what? Sure, it would be great if we could all live in a place where crime and violence doesn't exist.  That won't happen, ever.  Man has been killing each other  ever since we were men and will continue to do so no matter what instrument of death is used.

So instead of wishing for fairy tales and rainbows, have some rational, logical sense about yourself and get a CCW license.  While you're at it, grow some fucking balls.
Why do you want a big old dick?

G

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2013, 03:17:33 AM »
No, just stating my opinion, you insecure bro?
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2013, 03:19:00 AM »
Why do you want a big old dick?

Maybe so then he won't feel the need to compensate with phallic objects like a gun.
V

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2013, 04:33:42 AM »
If someone told me that banning all guns would mean not one more person would get killed from them. I'd gladly hand over my guns.

i'd love to live in a world where guns weren't needed.   we don't live in a civilized society.  Nobody does.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2013, 08:54:53 AM »
i'd love to live in a world where guns weren't needed.   we don't live in a civilized society.  Nobody does.

No shit brah. That's why I'm never handing over my guns.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2013, 09:19:03 AM »

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2013, 09:41:12 AM »
From my experience, it is the men who feel insecure and unable to stand up to other men on an equal basis who feel the need to have guns.

A "secure" unarmed man cannot stand up to an armed assailant on an equal basis.