Author Topic: newbie< any advice would be greatly appreciated  (Read 877 times)

tr1217

• Getbig I
newbie< any advice would be greatly appreciated
« on: April 28, 2008, 08:19:57 PM »
Hey guys, im 28 years old 6'  235lbs! I joined the gym 2 months ago after about 2 years off. Right off the bat i started a cycle of Sust 250 doing intense workouts 5-6 days a week with 1 hour of cardio 3x a week. after 2 weeks i was down to 230lbs than jumped back up to 235lbs after about a month! At that point i noticed a major difference in the arms chest shoulders getting alot more solid. i was doing a 1cc inject weeks 1-6 than 2cc weeks 7+8. Now I just started doing test E 500mg n deca 400mg per week!  Any advice you can give on the doses and when I can expect to see sum nice gains from this? It would be greatly appreciated!!! Also i was thinking about running nolva as PCT Thanks Guys

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: newbie< any advice would be greatly appreciated
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2008, 09:35:40 PM »
OK, I hate giving this type of answer and if you read the board a little you'll see that I almost never do. However in this case I can't think of anything else to say...so without further delay:

You need to read the threads already posted on this board....read the stickies at the top...do a search....do some research outside this board.

The reason I say this is because this thread/question(s) you just posted are sort of all over the place and I think the rest of the guys will agree.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2008, 01:25:35 PM »
Arnold is right.

To answer your question, it should take about 2-3 weeks to see gains caused by deca. For everyone else here that have stayed away from training for some time, first get at least few months of good training and eating and then you might consider doing gear. This is for the vets only, newbies need to train YEARS before going over to the darkside.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2008, 01:47:46 PM »
Arnold is right.

To answer your question, it should take about 2-3 weeks to see gains caused by deca. For everyone else here that have stayed away from training for some time, first get at least few months of good training and eating and then you might consider doing gear. This is for the vets only, newbies need to train YEARS before going over to the darkside.
  THE DARKSIDE OF THE FORCE !  ;D

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2008, 02:05:04 PM »
  THE DARKSIDE OF THE FORCE !  ;D

You can already see the toll the drugs are taking on this guy.  Yellow skin, bags under the eyes.  Mark my words, he'll lose all his hair and be on life support before thirty.  Also, his sperm count will soon be shot.  Hope he's already got a kid or two cause he'll soon be sterile.