Author Topic: Liberal Hypocrisy  (Read 96373 times)

testiFy

• Getbig II
  • Anti-State
Re: Liberal Hypocrisy
« Reply #475 on: September 20, 2022, 02:04:18 PM »
Of course liberals are hypocritical - their entire political party is based off of lies and deception.

Who would live like that and believe in such a party without themselves also being full of lies, deception, and mental illness?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #476 on: September 23, 2022, 09:06:15 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #477 on: September 23, 2022, 02:09:53 PM »
So it's okay if all the other places where the immigrants go are overflowing & have far to many
People there already - Just Not Martha's Vinyard ?

Nope I doubt all on Martha's Vineyard are Liberals- Simple Let all The Liberal Folk with
Their Liberal Slogans & Thoughts & Cares Take in the Immigrants & Show the world
Just how much they value & believe in Their Liberal ideologies 😀👍🏻

Or are They All NIMBY - Not In My Back Yard Liberals .

As For your Dog Crap Analogy it's best I don't comment on that at Risk of upsetting
or Annoying you.

It is very considerate of you to not make comments which risk upsetting or annoying me. I'll try to return the favor.

It is a fact that Martha's Vineyard is short on places to house the homeless immigrants or other folks. This fact has nothing to do with whether other communities are short on housing. My guess is there is nowhere in the U.S. where there is an overabundance of housing for the homeless.

West Linn, OR where I live has no housing for the homeless. If you check the West Linn homeless shelter website, the two places listed are on the eastside of the Willamette River in neighboring Oregon City which is also the county seat. https://www.homelessshelterdirectory.org/city/or-west_linn

West Linn has close to 20 parks. Some of them are large, heavily forested wilderness parks. It is possible there are a few very small homeless camps in these parks that escape notice, at least for a little while, like a day or two. It is extremely rare to see someone panhandling in West Linn. The few that try it are quickly gone.

The situation is very bad in Portland where an estimated 5,228 people are experiencing homelessness, and there are only approximately 1,365 shelter beds available. The result is these people are living in tents, vehicles, and on sidewalks across the city. Homelessness huge problem in Portland that has very little to do with immigrants flooding into the country across our borders, although no doubt some of these people are immigrants.

You might find this interesting. The migrants flown to Martha's Vineyard from Florida are suing Governor Ron DeSantis. Maybe it isn't such a good idea to send immigrants to wealthy areas. I doubt they came up with the idea to sue DeSantis on their own. No doubt this action is sponsored by some of the good citizens of Martha's Vineyard.    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/migrants-sue-florida-gov-ron-desantis-over-marthas-vineyard-flights

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #478 on: September 23, 2022, 06:09:52 PM »
It is very considerate of you to not make comments which risk upsetting or annoying me. I'll try to return the favor.

It is a fact that Martha's Vineyard is short on places to house the homeless immigrants or other folks. This fact has nothing to do with whether other communities are short on housing. My guess is there is nowhere in the U.S. where there is an overabundance of housing for the homeless.

West Linn, OR where I live has no housing for the homeless. If you check the West Linn homeless shelter website, the two places listed are on the eastside of the Willamette River in neighboring Oregon City which is also the county seat. https://www.homelessshelterdirectory.org/city/or-west_linn

West Linn has close to 20 parks. Some of them are large, heavily forested wilderness parks. It is possible there are a few very small homeless camps in these parks that escape notice, at least for a little while, like a day or two. It is extremely rare to see someone panhandling in West Linn. The few that try it are quickly gone.

The situation is very bad in Portland where an estimated 5,228 people are experiencing homelessness, and there are only approximately 1,365 shelter beds available. The result is these people are living in tents, vehicles, and on sidewalks across the city. Homelessness huge problem in Portland that has very little to do with immigrants flooding into the country across our borders, although no doubt some of these people are immigrants.

You might find this interesting. The migrants flown to Martha's Vineyard from Florida are suing Governor Ron DeSantis. Maybe it isn't such a good idea to send immigrants to wealthy areas. I doubt they came up with the idea to sue DeSantis on their own. No doubt this action is sponsored by some of the good citizens of Martha's Vineyard.    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/migrants-sue-florida-gov-ron-desantis-over-marthas-vineyard-flights

Its the total & utter hypocrisy of them they got big houses why don't they take a few in & look after them .
Nope they're Libturd Hypercritical Khunts

And Talking of Libturd Khunts why you White Knighting for Potty Boy Khunt J.oak in the other thread??
Have you asked Potty Boy Khunt why he deleted his post replies to me??

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #479 on: September 24, 2022, 02:17:59 AM »

Its the total & utter hypocrisy of them they got big houses why don't they take a few in & look after them .

And Talking of Libturd Khunts why you White Knighting for Potty Boy Khunt J.oak in the other thread??

Maybe he is trying to get some nudes sent his way.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #480 on: September 29, 2022, 11:04:51 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #481 on: September 29, 2022, 11:16:30 AM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #482 on: September 29, 2022, 06:00:19 PM »

Jeez, golly, I neglected to ask Oak why he deleted his replies to you... perhaps this is because I hadn't noticed. Now that I do, I be sure to ask him about it. :-\

I have nothing against Oak. He brings some balance to Getbig and all the posters who are adamantly against COVID vaccines.

As for people living in big houses taking in a few homeless folks, do you honestly think it would solve the problem? Also, how do you know they don't offer them temporary shelter?

Portland, OR is looking at programs for building an ADU on one's property to house the homeless or low-income folks in exchange for a property tax break. However, there are still a lot of kinks to work out, so it has not been as successful as hoped.

Before you ask me why I don't take a homeless person or two, it is because ATM this house is full up with family. There are no spare bedrooms left. In my opinion, helping family always comes first. There has hardly ever been a time when someone wasn't staying with us until they got otherwise situated. My late wife and I had cousins, nephews, sisters, our daughter, grandchildren, and great granddaughter etc. share our home. If more families did this, it might somewhat reduce the number of homeless folks.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #483 on: September 29, 2022, 09:02:50 PM »
Jeez, golly, I neglected to ask Oak why he deleted his replies to you... perhaps this is because I hadn't noticed. Now that I do, I be sure to ask him about it. :-\

I have nothing against Oak. He brings some balance to Getbig and all the posters who are adamantly against COVID vaccines.

As for people living in big houses taking in a few homeless folks, do you honestly think it would solve the problem? Also, how do you know they don't offer them temporary shelter?

Portland, OR is looking at programs for building an ADU on one's property to house the homeless or low-income folks in exchange for a property tax break. However, there are still a lot of kinks to work out, so it has not been as successful as hoped.

Before you ask me why I don't take a homeless person or two, it is because ATM this house is full up with family. There are no spare bedrooms left. In my opinion, helping family always comes first. There has hardly ever been a time when someone wasn't staying with us until they got otherwise situated. My late wife and I had cousins, nephews, sisters, our daughter, grandchildren, and great granddaughter etc. share our home. If more families did this, it might somewhat reduce the number of homeless folks.   

You were Quick to jump in and Be Potty Boy Khunt's White Knight
Yet You Conveniently forget to ask the Khunt why he deleted his post's  ::)
He's a complete & utter Twat & khunt & brings nothing but MSM regurgitated  crap & stupid 10yr old Kids Pics as answer's - Bollocks to Him.

How many Immigrant's were flown into Martha's ?
IIRC the exact same No.
were shipped out to the Joint base in Cape cod !!
So NO the liberal lying Fuckers didn't house any of Them !1

Strange how so many wanting help for the illegal immigrant's haven't any room
in their own homes to have 1 or a few stay, yet Shout very Loudly That other's Should.  ::)

I totally agree with you - Look after your own 1st - yep Great Idea so
send the Fuckers back over the Boarder and let Their own Help Them.
Glad We Agree on one Thing.  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #484 on: July 24, 2023, 11:14:31 AM »
Cori ‘Defund The Police’ Bush Pays Big Money For Hubby’s Security Business
By  Tim Meads
Jul 23, 2023   DailyWire.com
https://www.dailywire.com/news/cori-defund-the-police-bush-pays-big-money-for-hubbys-security-business