Author Topic: Making Muscle in Dubai  (Read 11573 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Making Muscle in Dubai
« on: February 27, 2009, 12:35:39 AM »
http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_interviews/steroids_in_the_sand_making_muscle_in_the_middle_east
by Bryan Krahn

..Dubai is part of the United Arab Emirates, a country that sits on the southern shore of the Persian Gulf between Saudi Arabia and Oman. The emirate of Dubai is about the size of Rhode Island,............

(One billion treadmills, no waiting.)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Making Muscle in Dubai
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 12:55:26 AM »
Good article thanks for posting!
S

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 12:58:27 AM »
Dubai, India?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2009, 01:00:41 AM »
These Arabs are some crazy fuckers, maybe they shoudl stop wearing long skirts for males.

RH: No, seriously, it's nuts. The company I work for had to deliver a bunch of fitness equipment to a new gym opening in Saudi Arabia. Some of the cardio equipment came in boxes that had pictures of women in sportswear working out. They had to take the stuff out of the boxes and repackage it before it could be taken out onto the street.

When you go to McDonald's in Saudi Arabia, there are three lines: a bachelors' line, a female-only line, and a family line. So an unmarried guy can't go in any line but the bachelor line, and if you're a single female you have to go in the female line. If you're caught having lunch with a female and she's not your wife or your sibling or sister, you'll get arrested.

A female in Saudi Arabia can't even travel unless she has her husband's or brother's or father's permission.

And get this: Last year in Saudi Arabia, they banned the color red on Valentines Day. They felt it inspired thoughts of lust and immoral relations in unmarried people.

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2009, 01:11:51 AM »
RH: No, seriously, it's nuts. The company I work for had to deliver a bunch of fitness equipment to a new gym opening in Saudi Arabia. Some of the cardio equipment came in boxes that had pictures of women in sportswear working out. They had to take the stuff out of the boxes and repackage it before it could be taken out onto the street.
When you go to McDonald's in Saudi Arabia, there are three lines: a bachelors' line, a female-only line, and a family line. So an unmarried guy can't go in any line but the bachelor line, and if you're a single female you have to go in the female line. If you're caught having lunch with a female and she's not your wife or your sibling or sister, you'll get arrested.

A female in Saudi Arabia can't even travel unless she has her husband's or brother's or father's permission.

And get this: Last year in Saudi Arabia, they banned the color red on Valentines Day. They felt it inspired thoughts of lust and immoral relations in unmarried people.

hahahahah fucking retarded piece of shit... no wonder we dominate the whole fucking world... epic being culturally 1000 years behind.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2009, 01:35:21 AM »

hahahahah fucking retarded piece of shit... no wonder we dominate the whole fucking world... epic being culturally 1000 years behind.

It's so fucking creepy these people come to the west and want to have everything their idiotic way, but you get into jail when you stand in the wrong line in their McDonalds.

Fucking idiots.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2009, 02:02:04 AM »
These Arabs are some crazy fuckers, maybe they shoudl stop wearing long skirts for males.

:o

Epic retardation....
HAHA, RON.....

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2009, 02:05:21 AM »

How does all this work in the drive-thru? 

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2009, 02:05:22 AM »
:o

Epic retardation....

I would not feel very manly in this, and if you add the habit of kissing each other as greeting to it, i would feel gay as fuck. No wonder these guys need to murder and kill all the time.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2009, 02:08:00 AM »
Schmoetastic.
P

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2009, 02:25:01 AM »
I would not feel very manly in this, and if you add the habit of kissing each other as greeting to it, i would feel gay as fuck. No wonder these guys need to murder and kill all the time.

Makes me want to join the Marines and mow those fuckers down with a 50cal...  ;D
S

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2009, 02:31:31 AM »
Makes me want to join the Marines and mow those fuckers down with a 50cal...  ;D

How can you say that, they are peaceful people!!

Sure, they do a lot of beheading for crimes, have not only strict sex separation but also separation of races, i.e. regarding philipinos and pakistanis as lesser humans, but they are so friendly and nice in their white neat dresses!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2009, 02:32:57 AM »
How can you say that, they are peaceful people!!

Sure, they do a lot of beheading for crimes, have not only strict sex separation but also separation of races, i.e. regarding philipinos and pakistanis as lesser humans, but they are so friendly and nice in their white neat dresses!

HAHAHAHAHAH  ;D
S

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2009, 02:35:17 AM »
A typical Muslim gentleman

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2009, 02:43:27 AM »
A typical Muslim gentleman

Well, in a society where a man needs to grow a long beard to be distinguishable from a female, everything is possible.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2009, 04:04:36 AM »
EVERYTHING in Dubai, is over-the-top. I love it. Spent a week there in December....

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2009, 04:58:06 AM »
EVERYTHING in Dubai, is over-the-top. I love it. Spent a week there in December....
Dubai india?
$

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2009, 05:16:34 AM »
Some of the absolute most beautiful women in the world call Dubai home. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2009, 05:17:51 AM »

and the vast majority of those are foreign imports...

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2009, 05:19:03 AM »

Here are some exclusive pics from the 2009 Ms Dubai contest!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2009, 05:23:43 AM »
http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_article/sports_body_training_performance_interviews/steroids_in_the_sand_making_muscle_in_the_middle_east
by Bryan Krahn

..Dubai is part of the United Arab Emirates, a country that sits on the southern shore of the Persian Gulf between Saudi Arabia and Oman. The emirate of Dubai is about the size of Rhode Island,............

(One billion treadmills, no waiting.)

Imagine the stench in that place  :-X

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2009, 05:26:59 AM »
Here are some exclusive pics from the 2009 Ms Dubai contest!!

haha DK.  Whenever I see one of these types wearing that sith garb, I stare/point/laugh at them.  I never want them to feel comfortable wearing that in my country.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2009, 05:33:09 AM »

haha DK.  Whenever I see one of these types wearing that sith garb, I stare/point/laugh at them.  I never want them to feel comfortable wearing that in my country.

Do that in germany, and you will get beaten up, then sued and called a Nazi.

But then, walk around with bare legs and shoulders in a Arab country and see what happens.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2009, 05:37:50 AM »

Europe is under siege from political correctness, liberal homosexual/pervert agendas and Muslims who want to deny personal freedoms to those with free will.

I heard in England you can't even fly the national flag as it stirs up past transgressions against "brown" people of the world.
WTF?!?!?
$

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2009, 05:48:10 AM »
Europe is under siege from political correctness, liberal homosexual/pervert agendas and Muslims who want to deny personal freedoms to those with free will.

I heard in England you can't even fly the national flag as it stirs up past transgressions against "brown" people of the world.
WTF?!?!?

same in germany before the world cup. Holding a german flag meant you're a nazi.