Author Topic: The Story Of Kovacs  (Read 5499 times)

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
The Story Of Kovacs
« on: October 12, 2009, 08:19:58 AM »
It's business as usual at the gym.  A symphony of humming pulleys, clanging iron plates, the grunting of uber-men taxing their muscles beyond the limit, the raucous laughter between men.  Then!  A hush falls over this din, as HE muscle-walks into the room.  Jaws drop and pussies moisten. It's Greg Kovacs...and he's back!

io856

Re: The Story Of Kovacs
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2009, 08:21:52 AM »
sweat, gh gut, glasses, baggy sweatpants, swollen site injected arms, heavy heavy weights, smith machines, massive, heavy breathing, tall, dominance, confidence  :o

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2009, 08:24:56 AM »
It's business as usual at the gym.  A symphony of humming pulleys, clanging iron plates, the grunting of uber-men taxing their muscles beyond the limit, the raucous laughter between men.  Then!  A hush falls over this din, as HE muscle-walks into the room.  Jaws drop and pussies moisten. It's Greg Kovacs...and he's back!

didnt happen with out pics........

io856

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2009, 08:26:59 AM »
didnt happen with out pics........
its called fan fiction  ;)

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 08:37:06 AM »
its called fan homo fiction  ;)

fixed

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2009, 08:39:42 AM »
its called fan fiction  ;)

maybe i should open my mind towards men in thongs..

io856

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2009, 08:45:18 AM »
maybe i should open my mind towards men in thongs..
get amongst it... its getbig ffs  ;)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2009, 06:34:45 PM »
sweat, gh gut, glasses, baggy sweatpants, swollen site injected arms, heavy heavy weights, smith machines, massive, heavy breathing, tall, dominance, confidence  :o
Don't forget the reading glasses, towell around the shoulder, fanny packs and Otomix high tops with the bottle of Acetebolan and Creatine 6000.

jehwit... finish this story!

- Block!
?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2009, 07:20:17 PM »
Wassupp with all the love for Kovacs today?
You Can't Do It!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2009, 07:27:58 PM »
Don't forget the reading glasses, towell around the shoulder, fanny packs and Otomix high tops with the bottle of Acetebolan and Creatine 6000.

jehwit... finish this story!

- Block!

Hahahaa you know it!! the only part you left out was his wife/butler running around putting on and taking off plates for him, getting him water, toweling him off and assisting in last forced reps.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2009, 07:34:21 PM »
Acetabolan and creatine 6000! LMAO! I am ashamed to say I bought that shit. I was 19 so gimme a break.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 07:38:43 PM »
Acetabolan and creatine 6000! LMAO! I am ashamed to say I bought that shit. I was 19 so gimme a break.

Thank god I was versed in biochemistry along with basic knowledge of natural supplementation studies to the body.
You Can't Do It!!!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2009, 07:56:46 PM »
Thank god I was versed in biochemistry along with basic knowledge of natural supplementation studies to the body.
When you were 19? Thank god my genetics are out of this world and shitty supplements cant hold me back!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2009, 08:01:31 PM »
When you were 19? Thank god my genetics are out of this world and shitty supplements cant hold me back!

Actually yes. Knowledge is power
You Can't Do It!!!

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2009, 08:12:57 PM »
Actually yes. Knowledge is power
Only started lifting at 19 so I was def susceptible to scam supplements at first. Shoot all I buy now is a multi-vit,glutamine ,protein, and maybe a fatburner here and there. Live and learn. Hey hydroxycut(origanal) worked though.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2009, 08:22:44 PM »
Only started lifting at 19 so I was def susceptible to scam supplements at first. Shoot all I buy now is a multi-vit,glutamine ,protein, and maybe a fatburner here and there. Live and learn. Hey hydroxycut(origanal) worked though.

Hey whoa, I never said I started lifting at 19, that's when my education began. I started lifting at 11 years old just had a knack for it.
You Can't Do It!!!

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2009, 08:26:17 PM »

The amount of money spent on marketing these inert BBing sups is astonishing.  Cybergenetics, MetRX, Muscletech, etc... it seems to go on and on forever.

The main purpose of BB sups is to get naive newbies to empty their wallets on useless crap that promises big-time results, but only delivers a bad case of the hershey squirts.  

Spend your hard earned money on real gear.  Only drugs work like drugs.  

Mesomorph79

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2009, 08:30:48 PM »
I can't believe I used to take the Mega Mass 4000 when I was 18, 19 yrs old.  That stuff was loaded with 200 grams sugar and I wondered why I had a stomach ache! 
"Fitness for Life"

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #18 on: October 12, 2009, 08:31:53 PM »

Hey, by the way, if you think muscletech has anything that compares to a good ECA stack you are lost ;)
You Can't Do It!!!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 12, 2009, 09:01:18 PM »

I was first introduced to supplements in 1996. I played hockey on highschool and our games were always late on Friday nights 11pm. So one of the guys from the team had this jug and he'd give it to us for our water bottles. He'd say...

" dude... it gives you more energy than Gatorade! "

We'd wonder why we'd be hyper, skate like cowboys from hell and stay awake until 8am the next day...

Ultimate Orange.

It will NEVER get better than that.

- Block!
?

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2009, 09:11:58 PM »
I was first introduced to supplements in 1996. I played hockey on highschool and our games were always late on Friday nights 11pm. So one of the guys from the team had this jug and he'd give it to us for our water bottles. He'd say...

We'd wonder why we'd be hyper, skate like cowboys from hell and stay awake until 8am the next day...

Ultimate Orange.

- Block!

HOLY SHIT!!! Original ultimate orange was better than pure ice meth for a badass workout.  I hated the day they banned it.
You Can't Do It!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2009, 09:33:19 PM »

Ultimate Orange.

- Block!

The original formula...that was some crazy shit!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2009, 09:44:01 PM »

The Original...

Ultimate Orange.

Xenadrine.

MHP: T-Bomb

Universal Animal Test

Universal Animal Cuts

The good ol' days...

Now we have shitty fucking pre-workout drinks fucking creatine, arginine, caffeine combinations all over the place.

" pre-workout drinks" How fucking dare they.

- Block!
?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2009, 09:48:06 PM »
HOLY SHIT!!! Original ultimate orange was better than pure ice meth for a badass workout.  I hated the day they banned it.

I was like 15 when I was using that..... no wonder I'm bald now   ;D
P

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2009, 12:18:39 AM »

Speak more on this.
Bodybuilding Pro.com