Author Topic: Food-A Rock and a Hard Place  (Read 771 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Food-A Rock and a Hard Place
« on: October 21, 2009, 09:16:37 PM »
Man,...I eat clean and end up super grouchy for some reason but stay on course for weight loss,......then I fall apart and eat some comfort food (fuk you Mcdonalds) and love it at the moment but feel like complete trash physically and psychologically later.  Food, thou is my enemy

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Food-A Rock and a Hard Place
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2009, 09:31:17 PM »
disturbia,
your path to your overall goal is gonna be how you incorporate your favorite "non clean" food with your clean foods

eat clean and when your stomach tells you to get junk food- get it

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 11:25:58 PM »
Make sure you don't eat clean all the time, make sure you have a little something 'unclean' everyday, to satisfy the craving. Ignore that and it will lead to a binge on crap food, which will fuck up your routine and'll make you feel bad.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2009, 07:07:35 AM »
Man,...I eat clean and end up super grouchy for some reason but stay on course for weight loss,......then I fall apart and eat some comfort food (fuk you Mcdonalds) and love it at the moment but feel like complete trash physically and psychologically later.  Food, thou is my enemy

How often do you cheat? why not just pick 1 day a week to eat whatever you want.I do that and I still lose weight.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2009, 07:21:24 AM »

How often do you cheat? why not just pick 1 day a week to eat whatever you want.I do that and I still lose weight.

that works and also try and learn how to listen to your body

when it tells you it wants junk food, give it junk food......within reason, that is

io856

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 07:27:50 AM »
dont stress... cortisol...

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 07:31:28 AM »
i loved the diet where i would eat carbs only in the morning and after training(on non-training days carbs only in the morning) for 6 days(all other meals consisted only of protein and fats) and on the 7th day i would eat just about everything the whole day, worked best for me

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 07:36:32 AM »
It's probably the types of carbs you are eating....at least it is for me.  If I rely too much on only complex carbs, I feel tired and grouchy.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 03:41:30 PM »
 ;)