Author Topic: I love these threads about protein powders... can't afford a good old steak ?  (Read 5330 times)

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
WTF man ? it's simple ... eat this 3 times a day

JasonH

• Getbig V
Steak is the best meal any self-respecting man can have.

Team Diver

• Getbig IV
  • Squeeeeze!!!

okay-okay, but does it contain patented, ion-exchanged, ultra hydrolized, superfiltered, glutamine-infused, BCAA fortified, designer protein-matrix?  ;)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You've got pussies like Daddy Waddy running around telling guys not to eat red meat,  fuck that garbage.  Eat Meat or Fuck off. 

Silverback Gorilla

• Getbig II

QFT.
I'm goin' in...

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
I like a good steak just as much as the next guy, but 3x a day?  I'd rather live past 60 without a heart attack, thanks.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I like a good steak just as much as the next guy, but 3x a day?  I'd rather live past 60 without a heart attack, thanks.

That's bullshit buddy, just lay off the simple sugars.  That steak will make you more of a man than any pill or powder ever will. 

Gino30

• Getbig IV
T-bone steak......hot saturday afternoon, few cartons of XXXX Gold or Super Dry, some salad, a barbie and plenty of mates, including some lookers

yeh boyyyy

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
That's bullshit buddy, just lay off the simple sugars.  That steak will make you more of a man than any pill or powder ever will. 
;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
Wingedlion why did he say longtime lurker first time poster?
Sevaste man.....
Learn the difference between protein powder and beef
before wasting others time.
B

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Beef and whole eggs are the best for size no doubt. Throw in salmon and chicken now and again to add variety.

And when say chicken, I prefer the chicken quarters....much higher calorie content and better taste than chicken breasts

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
Wingedlion why did he say longtime lurker first time poster?
Sevaste man.....
Learn the difference between protein powder and beef
before wasting others time.
Thanks for the advice.
Here where I live I can get almost any gear for free except GH.
GH costs  7 dollars/IU.

I live on top of the gym, have 3 months free just to devote to training.

I have been training with weights for 1,5 years and previous I was only dancing and doing aerobics.

What kind gear do you recommend? 3month cycle?
How often should I train(3x45min each day?)

Want to get into fitness girl-shape but a tad less muscular.

Thanks for your time.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig

yea, lay off fruits and vegetables  ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!

You need to man up. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
T-bone steak......hot saturday afternoon, few cartons of XXXX Gold or Super Dry, some salad, a barbie and plenty of mates, including some lookers

yeh boyyyy

Outed.  ;D

But seriously, nothing better than a summer barbie.  8)
No doubt about it...

io856

get sick of that shit sometimes too  ;)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
get sick of that shit sometimes too  ;)

Outed!
No doubt about it...

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Try using BOTH. I don't why some people try to make this a "real food" vs. "protein powder" deal. Use them BOTH, when needed and you're good to go.

io856

Try using BOTH. I don't why some people try to make this a "real food" vs. "protein powder" deal. Use them BOTH, when needed and you're good to go.
because they are lost souls

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Mmmmm...steak 8)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
i say lets just cut someones arm off and eat 3 a day
A

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
i say lets just cut someones arm off and eat 3 a day

are you OK johnny?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
are you OK johnny?

i dont know maybe the animals are aliens and they just visited earth to be peaceful and not to be eaten/killed, is this how we wish to be veiwed by other near/distant space neighbors? Or could our neighbors be just as ruthless and numb

do you atleast say a prayer before you eat dinner ? its sad how ungracious as a culture we have become
A

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
i dont know maybe the animals are aliens and they just visited earth to be peaceful and not to be eaten/killed, is this how we wish to be veiwed by other near/distant space neighbors? Or could our neighbors be just as ruthless and numb

do you atleast say a prayer before you eat dinner ? its sad how ungracious as a culture we have become

It's our doom to kill other life to be able to survive, that's just how it works here on earth, isn't it? You can choose which forms of life you value more but you won't get around e.g. killing tiny animals with every step you take as well as killing plants for survival.