Author Topic: El-Sonbaty vs. Yates!  (Read 5593 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: El-Sonbaty vs. Yates!
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2009, 08:12:51 AM »
 So Nasser, the Wizard of Male Anus licking, said he didn't want to be like Arnold........

Mission accomplished

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2009, 08:15:20 AM »
when both were 23 :o

Amazing. One went on to win 6 Olympia titles while the other went on to win none,

BanksMcgee

• Getbig II
  • The Mighty Ducks Didn't let Emilio Estevez down!
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2009, 08:18:18 AM »
Well done Sherief. This one is somewhat of a regular thread. Unlike your usual Schmoe-topics. Keep this up and you might be a tolerated person.
-BM

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2009, 08:25:38 AM »
Yes, Nasser has said that Ruhl is a nice person, and on top of that in his interview he also noted that had Ruhl been with an American name instead of something foreign-sounding like "Markus Reuhl" he would have also placed higher in shows.

yes bobs, also i remember he mentioned ruhl as an example of benaziza's size,.. he said something about benaziza like ''he was few inches over 5' but had more size than ruhl and nasser''.. i may not be accurate here because i read this very long time ago..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2009, 08:46:34 AM »
Yes, Nasser has said that Ruhl is a nice person, and on top of that in his interview he also noted that had Ruhl been with an American name instead of something foreign-sounding like "Markus Reuhl" he would have also placed higher in shows.

One would have to wonder how a Austrian man with the jawbreaking name schwarzennegger could possibly have overcome this obstacle.  After all the name Schwarzennegger is as american as apple pie. :-X

As usual nasser has an excuse for everything.  :-\

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2009, 08:54:15 AM »
One would have to wonder how a Austrian man with the jawbreaking name schwarzennegger could possibly have overcome this obstacle.  After all the name Schwarzennegger is as american as apple pie. :-X

As usual nasser has an excuse for everything.  :-\

times change over decades ;)

Nasser aside though, you dont think this guy got shafted in some shows?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2009, 08:57:55 AM »

Sure he was. It was all racism right?. In addition to the judges penalizing nasser due to 9/11 they also decided to stick it to Ruhl for WW2.

Facinating logic

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2009, 09:05:31 AM »
Sure he was. It was all racism right?. In addition to the judges penalizing nasser due to 9/11 they also decided to stick it to Ruhl for WW2.

Facinating logic

no stupid, “sep. 11” was in 2001 which was already after nasser’s prime..

Imo nasser was hated by assholes like you now because of sep. 11 but it had nothing to do with his placings..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2009, 09:13:24 AM »
no stupid, “sep. 11” was in 2001 which was already after nasser’s prime..

Imo nasser was hated by assholes like you now because of sep. 11 but it had nothing to do with his placings..

never fails to amaze me how stupid you are sha-labia.

Nasser was living/competing in the US long before 9/11 happened. He's hardly the picture of a radical muslim nor does he live like one. His lifestyle was no different than any other bodybuilder at that time. If you think that  the judges somehow saw nasser differently after 9/11 you're truly retarded.  He was dropping in placing before 9/11 happened. Bigbobs used to use the 9/11 excuse all the time

Typical attitude of a poor loser - excuses aplenty instead of facing the truth.

nasser is hardly hated but he is laughed at because of his pathetic attempts at promoting himself on getbig via bobs. (see secret pm)

It has nothing to do with him being muslim - it has everything to do with him being a bitter has been who is wallowing in his own misery

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2009, 09:28:28 AM »

No I don't.

Because for the same reason as Nasser, he looks better in still pics than he does onstage

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2009, 09:29:49 AM »
never fails to amaze me how stupid you are sha-labia.

Nasser was living/competing in the US long before 9/11 happened. He's hardly the picture of a radical muslim nor does he live like one. His lifestyle was no different than any other bodybuilder at that time. If you think that  the judges somehow saw nasser differently after 9/11 you're truly retarded.  He was dropping in placing before 9/11 happened. Bigbobs used to use the 9/11 excuse all the time

Typical attitude of a poor loser - excuses aplenty instead of facing the truth. nasser is hardly hated but he is laughed at because of his pathetic attempts at promoting himself on getbig via bobs.

It has nothing to do with him being muslim - it has everything to do with him being a bitter has been who is wallowing in his own misery

i dont think bobs ever related nasser's placings to sep. 11,.. if he really "used to" do this just point to one of his posts!!.. when you claim something idiot you must support it with proofs or you will make fun of yourself and show how stupid you are.. like few months ago when you claimed i had gimmicks and you had proofs but just didnt want to show them to have some fun,... mmm ok well, i believe you have had good amount of "fun", now where are these proofs donkey-minded man??  :-\ :-X

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2009, 09:30:48 AM »
No I don't.

Because for the same reason as Nasser, he looks better in still pics than he does onstage

Yeah Nasser and Ruhl are unique human beings in that they look better in still pictures while everybody else looks worse in pictures but better "in real life" ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2009, 09:32:22 AM »
No I don't.

lol so nasser looks better in pics. than in reality and of course "as we all know" dorian looks much better in reality than in pics ::)..

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2009, 09:34:57 AM »
i dont think bobs ever related nasser's placings to sep. 11,.. if he really "used to" do this just point to one of his posts!!.. when you claim something idiot you must support it with proofs or you will make fun of yourself and show how stupid you are.. like few months ago when you claimed i had gimmicks and you had proofs but just didnt want to show them to have some fun,... mmm ok well, i believe you have had good amount of "fun", now where are these proofs donkey-minded man??  :-\ :-X

Go check his past posts or ask him yourself pygmy.
Are you angry after the multiple ownings you've received in the past few days.? Beaten the wife mercilessly......again?   ;D

It's not nice to make fun of the retarded but in your case I always make an exception  :-*

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2009, 09:36:16 AM »
lol so nasser looks better in pics. than in reality and of course "as we all know" dorian looks much better in reality than in pics ::)..

Nasser looks better here only because it's a still picture, but if you were actually sitting there and watching  in real life Dorian looked better...but as soon as you click your camera and the image is saved it magically makes Nasser look better and Dorian worse.  A very strange phenomenon indeed  ::)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2009, 09:40:47 AM »
because still pictures don't tell the whole story ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2009, 09:43:34 AM »
Yeah Nasser and Ruhl are unique human beings in that they look better in still pictures while everybody else looks worse in pictures but better "in real life" ::)

wow bobs my comment came 2 seconds after yours and we both said nearly the same thing!!..

yes great minds think alike ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2009, 09:51:55 AM »
Nasser looks better here only because it's a still picture, but if you were actually sitting there and watching  in real life Dorian looked better...but as soon as you click your camera and the image is saved it magically makes Nasser look better and Dorian worse.  A very strange phenomenon indeed  ::)

lol..

another phenomenon is that gronk and tyr seem to be very stupid here but in reality they are much more stupid ;D

i go to the gym now bro., see you soon... TEAM NASSER ALL THE WAY ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2009, 09:53:04 AM »
lol..

another phenomenon is that gronk and tyr seem to be very stupid here but in reality they are is much more stupid ;D

i go to the gym now bro., see you soon... TEAM NASSER ALL THE WAY ;)

Don't hurt yourself lifting the pink dumbells, tiny

suckmymuscle

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2009, 09:58:01 AM »
  Nasser looked the most impressive to me at the 96' German Grand Prix. I am not a fan of his 99' Arnold physique. I think Nasser is that kind of bodybuilder who needs to be over 280 lbs to look dominant because his bone structure is so massive, making his joints always look bigger than his muscles. 270 lbs was relatively small for Nasser, and this is especially true because he tended to retain water - water retention always was his biggest problem.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2009, 10:00:18 AM »
FIXED for truth - get your facts straight she-labia

Once again bigsobs and she-labia seem to have lost again here but in reality they are much bigger losers ;D

She-labia ran away to the gym to his job cleaning toilets in Egypt.,  We.ll see them cry again soon...

TEAM NASSER OWNED ALL THE WAY Part....too many times for an accurate count.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2009, 10:01:56 AM »
also dont forget that when nasser first started bb arnold was still a 2nd level actor so for nasser arnold was just a bb!!..

Nasser started in the 70's? Wow.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2009, 11:40:51 AM »
Nasser looks better here only because it's a still picture, but if you were actually sitting there and watching  in real life Dorian looked better...but as soon as you click your camera and the image is saved it magically makes Nasser look better and Dorian worse.  A very strange phenomenon indeed  ::)

Flex Magazine May 2002

Let it be said that the camera can lie at physique contests. Some guys look great onstage but not so great on final film (Dorian Yates, for one) and vice versa (Shawn Ray is an example).

Bob Chick GetBig Jan 15 , 2007

The judges made their decision based on what they saw live and in person. Pictures mean nothing as they can be deceiving...

John Hotten book " Muscle "

" Chris Cormier standing next to Dorian onstage he sensed ' radiation coming off him , like an aura. ' The power of that muscle was tangible. It exerted a force all of its own.  Cormier thought ' I might as well forget about this guy and concentrate on being second. ' There was something else , too , strange. You had to witness him in the flesh. such granite hradness had a property that could nor be held on film or caught on paper. You had to see it live.

MuscleMag International Feb 1994 on Dorian Yates at the 1993 Mr Olympia

" He's huge , absolutely HUGE ...he's ripped completely RIPPED. And while he's not in possession of the prettiest physique body by a long shot , he's equipped with all the bodyparts you need to win .

Combine this with the fact that he's 10 TIMES more impressive when you see him onstage at the Olympia than he is in pictures or on videos and you got yourself a winner.

Flex magazine Jan 1992 on Dorian Yates

" Dorian has the type of physique that looks much better and more powerfull in person than photos. I personally saw him onstage , and Yates if definitely light years ahead of the way he looks in photos.

Mr Gethin GetBig Steptember 10 , 2007

Beat Ronnie fare and square on the european tour...Huh? Were you there? Did you know anyone who was there, or are you speculating via pics? I'm a contest photog and can tell you that pics dont always give a true depiction.

Bob Chick GetBig 10 - 05 - 2007

THis is why pictures will never replace actually being there, in person and close to the stage....

On the subject of conditioning, no-one did it better than Dorian. He achieved a hardness and dryness (without losing fullness) that nobody has ever matched. In the flesh he looked even harder than he did in photos. It was like a statue made of granite was standing in front of you.

Dorian Yates interview bodybuilding.com 2008
Everyone who sees my physique in person always comments on how much better I look in person than in pictures. That's because my physique is thick and developed from all angles. From the front, from the back, from the side, standing on my head: it doesn't matter. Everywhere is fully developed from every angle. And this might not show in one-dimensional photos. When you turn somebody to the side and they are twice as thick as everyone else, then that shows up.

Congrats Bobs ALL of these people are lying that Dorian looks better in person and you figured out all of their lies sitting at home on your PC despite never seeing Dorian compete  ::)

and Nasser looks better compared to what? a semi-flexed Dorian? scared of a pic of him fully flexed? ( see attached pic ) and saying Nasser beats a semi-flexed career worse Dorian isn't saying much do you find comfort in this? doesn't say much about Nasser  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2009, 11:57:26 AM »
when both were 23 :o

Nasser with six years of training under his belt and Dorian with just two years .  ;) Nasser never was in Dorian's league despite both of them starting training with weights in the same year ( 1983 )  ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2009, 01:54:05 PM »
Nasser started in the 70's? Wow.

no in early 80s..