Author Topic: American Sniper - Who has seen this movie?  (Read 39889 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: who has seen American Sniper?
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2015, 02:19:31 PM »
Meanwhile in cookoo land...the Hollywood liberals are starting to protest this movie because Clint Eastwood should not be glorifying a killer. I kid you not... American hero is a killer.

Liberalism is a serious mental disorder.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2015, 02:31:55 PM »
I don't get getbig sometimes, when a terrorist attack happens like in France, get big collectively says there Nasty people need to all be taking out and its Europes fault for being so pussy.

Then when Americans go to war, the soldiers are just mindless idiots following orders to kill a "made up@ bad guy.

Well which one is it. Either Americans are doing the right thing buy trying to hunt down terrorist thought the middle east or American is wrong in creating this false enemy and blowing up half the Middle East.

Btw 90% of the people here are committing on stuff that is not even in there lane.. Have you badasses been to a war zone? He'll even the middles east. Have any of you served? I'll even take I did 4 years state side.

And the Europeans comment on this. Just stop Europe beside the uk hasn't had any real military power per say in 80 years. Don't try to act like America is a shit hole when half of Europe is over ran by Muslims and Africans that you basically gave them your country on a silver plater  

No one is going to be 100% right, but I do believe that's these radical Muslims are pure evil nasty people that need there compete ideology whipped off the map

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2015, 02:37:15 PM »
I don't get getbig sometimes, when a terrorist attack happens like in France, get big collectively says there Nasty people need to all be taking out and its Europes fault for being so pussy.

Then when Americans go to war, the soldiers are just mindless idiots following orders to kill a "made up@ bad guy.

Well which one is it. Either Americans are doing the right thing buy trying to hunt down terrorist thought the middle east or American is wrong in creating this false enemy and blowing up half the Middle East.

Btw 90% of the people here are committing on stuff that is not even in there lane.. Have you badasses been to a war zone? He'll even the middles east. Have any of you served? I'll even take I did 4 years state side.

And the Europeans comment on this. Just stop Europe beside the uk hasn't had any real military power per say in 80 years. Don't try to act like America is a shit hole when half of Europe is over ran by Muslims and Africans that you basically have them your country on a silver plater  

Calm down, broskie. We are still going to pay for your "bum" leg via our taxes. It's all good. You can relax.
X

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2015, 02:44:47 PM »
Calm down, broskie. We are still going to pay for your "bum" leg via our taxes. It's all good. You can relax.

Don't forget my school to!! Well since I worked for the government I guess you paid for everything. Thank you guys 

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2015, 02:47:12 PM »
On a real note the movie left me feeling like I wish I could have done more when I was in. We all have our rolls but it left me silent for a few hours

It was like I left a funeral. Had me messed up. At the va here in San antonio they have the best burn unit in America. Plus one of the best rehabs. You see a lot of fucked up guys 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2015, 02:49:38 PM »
On a real note the movie left me feeling like I wish I could have done more when I was in. We all have our rolls but it left me silent for a few hours

It was like I left a funeral. Had me messed up. At the va here in San antonio they have the best burn unit in America. Plus one of the best rehabs. You see a lot of fucked up guys 

I wish Patton was still around.

X

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2015, 02:52:07 PM »

I wish all of that generation was around.

I just found this the other day a young 20 year old e4 navy mike on his first deployment sitting 10 miles of Iraq get my m240 qual. That 240 is a bad guy by the way. It's no 50cal but it will hurt you

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2015, 02:54:25 PM »
i would rather watch Major Payne again with  Damon Wayans  

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2015, 02:59:48 PM »
The guy traveled 10,000 miles to kill a bunch of date farmers and taxi drivers. I feel much safer. Thanks dead guy.
a

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2015, 03:08:20 PM »
The guy traveled 10,000 miles to kill a bunch of date farmers and taxi drivers. I feel much safer. Thanks dead guy.

You realize after we streamrolled the Iraq army in like 3 months those "date" farmers are trained terrorist that fled in from all over the middle eat.  don't say our presents created them,  they where there way before we got there.

9/11?
Embassy bomb in Africa in 98
Works trade 93?

They have been around for along time

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2015, 04:19:52 PM »
From what i read and discovered about him, he probably had problems, also exposed as a liar... But i wouldn't call him a killer, he was a soldier, a very patriotic guy who followed orders, duped into thinking of going to war to defend his country against some evil monster...

What did he lie about?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2015, 04:36:48 PM »
Whats far more annoying is the kind of adult that can't sit down for two hours, without chopping on junk food.

I fucking hate people that eat pop corn while watching a movie.The greasy salty finger stains everything, and all you hear is crunching the whole fucking time.

I am with you on the popcorn thing, u bring a girl to cinema and you've salty lips and mouth and so does she (before oral) and kissing isn't hot. Then again I haven't been to the cinema with a prospective gf in about 8years so my findings are based on that of a younger man

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2015, 04:42:17 PM »
What did he lie about?

The web of potential lies begins in 2012. Three years after Kyle was honorably discharged, with two Silver Stars and five Bronze Stars, he taped an interview for SOFREP, a website covering special operations forces. According to a profile of the former SEAL in the June 2013 issue of The New Yorker, Kyle left the taping, met friends for a late-night drinking session, and then talked about how, in 2005, he and a sniper buddy took to the roof of the Superdome, in New Orleans, and picked off about 30 armed looters during the Hurricane Katrina melee. He said he was trying to establish law and order amid the chaos. When asked about the story, a spokesman for U.S. Special Operations Command (or SOCOM) said, "To the best of anyone's knowledge at SOCOM, there were no West Coast SEALs deployed to Katrina." Kyle’s recollection, he claimed, "defies the imagination."

Around the time he first told the Katrina tale, Kyle made an appearance on The Opie & Anthony Show to promote his book. During the show, he bragged about a night at a San Diego bar in 2006 when he punched former SEAL Jesse Ventura in the face for supposedly undercutting the Iraq War. Kyle later repeated his claim on The O’Reilly Factor. In response, Ventura sued for defamation – and refused to drop his suit even after Kyle's death. Last July, Ventura won $1.8 million in damages, but lost respect among his brethren for suing a widow.

The attempted carjacking of Kyle was the subject of an April 2013 story in D Magazine. In January 2010, just months after retiring from the SEALs, Kyle reportedly pulled his Ford F350 truck into an unidentified gas station south of Dallas, off Hwy 67. Two men approached him with guns, asking for his money and keys. Kyle said he needed to reach into his truck for the latter, but instead deftly grabbed his Colt pistol from under his coat and shot the two men to death. When police officers arrived, Kyle gave them a special phone number to call. On the other end was a government official who informed the officers about Kyle's outstanding military service. The officers let Kyle go. In response to the story, some law enforcement in the area claimed they’d heard about the incident; others hadn't a clue. The account was mentioned in Service: A Navy SEAL at War, the 2012 book by Marcus Luttrell, whose story was turned into the movie Lone Survivor, yet it didn’t make Kyle’s memoir. And no surveillance tape was ever made public.

"But why would he lie?" the D Magazine profile questioned. "He was already one of the most decorated veterans of the Iraq war. Tales of his heroism on the battlefield were already lore in every branch of the armed forces." The undisputed truth? Kyle's mystery will endure

X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2015, 04:44:41 PM »
What did he lie about?

http://mpmacting.com/blog/2014/7/19/truth-justice-and-the-curious-case-of-chris-kyle

for one he said he Laid out Jesse Ventura at a bar , that was proven to be a lie, everyone on the bar that day said kyle never threw a punch but Kyle claimed he TKO Jesse for talking shit about the military and President (inside a militar bar)

Never Happened, He  LIED and made the whole thing up

He also said he was Carjacked by 2 men in Texas, as they were going to drive off with his Truck , he pulled out a gun shot them both dead, handed the cops a GET OF JAIL free card from the pentagon and cops let him go that very moment
There were no carjackers, no dead bodies, no cops, none of it. He made the whole thing up.

He also said the Gov. sent him to new orleans to shot Looters from the roof of the Superdome during hurricane Katrina, he claimed to have killed 30 looters on his own.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2015, 05:00:02 PM »
Sounds like this guy might also be a Colonel in the Green Berets, bench press 600 and break the spines of attacking German Shepards.
a

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2015, 05:01:11 PM »
Sounds like a true getbiger. Would have fit right in

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2015, 05:03:28 PM »
 ???

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2015, 11:45:41 PM »
What did he lie about?
Nails and SF1900 already responded... Mostly the Jesse Ventura case, killing two carjackers and Hurricane Katrina sniping story (if this was true, makes him a psychopath killer, a murderer, not exactly a hero, clearly something wrong if his mind elaborated this sick story)...

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2015, 03:35:56 AM »
Is that the movie with the fake baby in it ?

Wooosshhhhhh

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2015, 04:00:58 AM »

Gen. George Smith Patton was a true american/war hero, assassinated for asking a meeting with President Truman after he discovered proofs of the connection between traitor Gen. Dwight David Eisenhower, Nazis, Vatican and Soviet Union...

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2015, 04:01:47 AM »

Awesome

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2015, 05:01:52 AM »
Clint Eastwood has done it again.....Eastwood has proved many times why he's a very good actor as well as a good director. someone will grab an Oscar soon......but, here's what Michael Moore tweeted about this movie....he quickly said his statement was taking out of context......

“My uncle killed by sniper in WW2. We were taught snipers were cowards. Will shoot u in the back. Snipers aren’t heroes. And invaders r worse.”

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2015, 08:54:40 AM »
it s kind of funny the sniper who killed som many people...got himself killed by a fellow soldier who had PTSD.

Funny? Funny  how?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2015, 09:06:43 AM »
Funny? Funny  how?

It's not in the slightest

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2015, 09:08:35 AM »
Clint Eastwood has done it again.....Eastwood has proved many times why he's a very good actor as well as a good director. someone will grab an Oscar soon......but, here's what Michael Moore tweeted about this movie....he quickly said his statement was taking out of context......

“My uncle killed by sniper in WW2. We were taught snipers were cowards. Will shoot u in the back. Snipers aren’t heroes. And invaders r worse.”

Oh the fat dumpy liberal who has made ton of his able to have free speech right? Fuck him and trying to stay relevant. He just wants people to talk about him. I hope he chocks on a chicken wing