Author Topic: Trenbolone - the biggest myths and facts  (Read 38644 times)

Damios

• Getbig II
Trenbolone - the biggest myths and facts
« on: June 21, 2014, 12:19:12 AM »
What are for You the biggest myths and facts about Trenbolone which apear on Steroids Boards?

One of the MYTH? - Tren is awesome Carbohydrates burner. With Low Fat diet ( ~max 50g ) you can eat a lot of Carbs and a lot of people will be have better results with High Carb/Low Fat diet than Low Carb/High Fat diet while using Tren.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Trenbolone - the biggest myths and facts
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 01:19:06 AM »
What are for You the biggest myths and facts about Trenbolone which apear on Steroids Boards?

One of the MYTH? - Tren is awesome Carbohydrates burner. With Low Fat diet ( ~max 50g ) you can eat a lot of Carbs and a lot of people will be have better results with High Carb/Low Fat diet than Low Carb/High Fat diet while using Tren.

I was having trouble with this one, having my doubts because when I get off of tren I almost immediately look fater without changing my diet so i thought it was just a change in water retention and some texture of the muscle.

So many say it burns fat and swear by it but I as someone who is constantly up and down in bodyfat understand the illusion the texture of the muscle can make and how less water under the skin, especially with a compound that is so androgenic. So it transforms your look incredibly fast despite your bodyfat which is why so many say it burns fat, or so I thought.

However on the other hand, fat cells do have androgen receptors and it is highly androgenic compound so maybe it does burn fat.

One thing is for certain, animals have kept their same diet and have become leaner so it has to for them. I say it does burn fat or at least burn more carbs marginally but the bulk of the dramatic change in appearance is not due to this.   :-\

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 02:01:34 AM »
Tren is not that great of a fat burner. Tren will cause nitrogen retention,make you more vascular,bring out some striations,boost your strength a bit while your dieting but it is not really a fat burner. For those people who say Tren is the best fat burner to them I say bullshit! DNP is actually the strongest fat burner. I think all AAS compounds are hyped up a little bit.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 02:02:29 AM »
For competitive bodybuilding is a great steroid. For recreational use isn't worth the negative sides.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2014, 04:54:47 AM »
Galeniko would say, "abs in a bottle  ::) "

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2014, 05:45:44 AM »
For competitive bodybuilding is a great steroid. For recreational use isn't worth the negative sides.

But we can see a lot of gym rats who are staying with Tren year round... You know... TRT like 100mg test + 100mg tren  :o

I think a lot of myths about Tren is created by GH15... but maybe any truth is in that what he ( or she... who knows  ;D ) was saying becouse people, even competitors, not only gym rats often say this same about Tren.  ???

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 07:32:32 AM »
You are right. Kids "magic" formula is tren and dianabol around here.
Soon to be castrated mofos of peace  ::).

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2014, 11:07:02 AM »
It is simply a strong compound, that is it, you still have to have everything else in check.

As for tren cough, that is fucken nothing compared to nicking a vain with TNE, oh man I did that and thought I was going to die, my lord. Took 15 minutes to come back to life

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 11:33:31 AM »
Tren cough was way over rated to me. Also the fat burning I believe is a myth since when I ran it i was(am) on strict diet and cardio regime I think it help with hunger and strength made me look made of rock but if I didn't diet good I just think it would've gave me strength and not sleep good.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2014, 01:04:23 PM »
I dont know why people say tren doesnt burn fat. It absolutely does. I have seen it too many times...

you lose fat when you are on tren, abdominal fat especially. Adding var to that seems to accelerate and intensify the effect. I suppose its because tren ramps up your metabolism like crazy hence the increased sweating, heart rates and body temp. Its not a myth.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2014, 08:20:42 PM »
But we can see a lot of gym rats who are staying with Tren year round... You know... TRT like 100mg test + 100mg tren  :o

I think a lot of myths about Tren is created by GH15... but maybe any truth is in that what he ( or she... who knows  ;D ) was saying becouse people, even competitors, not only gym rats often say this same about Tren.  ???
I run 200mg test TRT+ 225mg tren pretty much all the time.... only because I bought a wbole bunch of it about 4-5 months ago and running low doses lasts a long time. I went up to 600mg for a bit, but the sides starting overtaking the pros.

Right now im running 200mg test + 225 tren + 400mg EQ. I run test year round and switch other compounds in and out as I can afford them/decide I want a break. Ive been pretty much constantly dieting and though and since I was obese as fuck about a year ago, ive only gotten to around 15%, but ive completely changed the way I look even though im still fairly fat. Ive probably added 20+ lbs solid muscle in the last year while dieting.... I run a very shallow deficit and sometimes ill stay at the same weight cor weeks, even as im obviously leaning out, so I think its completely possible to add muscle while burning fat if you do it slowly enough

I like running gear year round, its easy since im prescribed test.

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2014, 10:17:00 PM »
Would you recommend a beginner to use Tren A at a low dose with Test Prop? If so, what dose? You always hear guys say "No Tren on a first cycle". But if it's meant for you to get Tren sides, it's going to happen on the 1st, 5th, or 10th cycle is my frame of thought.

Damios

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2014, 12:08:29 AM »
I run 200mg test TRT+ 225mg tren pretty much all the time.... only because I bought a wbole bunch of it about 4-5 months ago and running low doses lasts a long time. I went up to 600mg for a bit, but the sides starting overtaking the pros.

Right now im running 200mg test + 225 tren + 400mg EQ. I run test year round and switch other compounds in and out as I can afford them/decide I want a break. Ive been pretty much constantly dieting and though and since I was obese as fuck about a year ago, ive only gotten to around 15%, but ive completely changed the way I look even though im still fairly fat. Ive probably added 20+ lbs solid muscle in the last year while dieting.... I run a very shallow deficit and sometimes ill stay at the same weight cor weeks, even as im obviously leaning out, so I think its completely possible to add muscle while burning fat if you do it slowly enough

I like running gear year round, its easy since im prescribed test.

Thanks Shockwave. Of course, stay on gear year round, not only on Test is nothing strange but i was saying about stay on Tren year round. What was Your longest time on Tren?  :)

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2014, 02:13:33 AM »
I dont know why people say tren doesnt burn fat. It absolutely does. I have seen it too many times...

you lose fat when you are on tren, abdominal fat especially. Adding var to that seems to accelerate and intensify the effect. I suppose its because tren ramps up your metabolism like crazy hence the increased sweating, heart rates and body temp. Its not a myth.

some of what you say is true but it isn;t stronger then DNP or other drugs that are made for fat loss. I think it helps burn fat but all the Tren write-ups or very glamorized. Yes adding var would def help. comparing Tren to a drug like DNP is a joke though.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2014, 02:56:53 AM »
Would you recommend a beginner to use Tren A at a low dose with Test Prop? If so, what dose? You always hear guys say "No Tren on a first cycle". But if it's meant for you to get Tren sides, it's going to happen on the 1st, 5th, or 10th cycle is my frame of thought.

Nah it's just completely unnecessary

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2014, 04:47:37 AM »
Thanks Shockwave. Of course, stay on gear year round, not only on Test is nothing strange but i was saying about stay on Tren year round. What was Your longest time on Tren?  :)
Ive been on tren ranging from 150 to 600mg weekly for about 6-8 months now, wirh maybe some week long breaks in there

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2014, 07:44:01 AM »
Shockwave I guess being on low test year round you are not concerned about the supressive effects of long term tren use...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2014, 10:02:44 AM »
Shockwave I guess being on low test year round you are not concerned about the supressive effects of long term tren use...
Correct, since I have low test anyway, im basically going to be on test for the rest my life, so eff it. Whenever I start feeling to beat up I back off the tren and tale a week or 2 off, but I run pretty low tren anyway.

The only reason is because ive been dieting the whole time and I hadnt used a lot of other compounds... ive thrown mast in with it, and now im playing with EQ, so I may drop the tren for a while as I find I like my mood/sleep a lot better when im not running tren.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2014, 04:14:44 PM »
I like the way your cycles sound shockwaves decently healthy.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2014, 04:19:27 PM »
I see all these young guys running a gram of tren all year long you would have to be crazy unless you get zero sides. Tren really messed me up back in the day when I didn't know what I was doing. I ran it on and off for over a year mostly on. When I tried to come off boy did I look fat! I was running high test like almost a gram. This is before I new about masteron or keeping estrogen in check. I should of ran way less test moderate masteron and then the tren.

My blood pressure got reeeally high I felt like shit all of the time. It took me a year to correct the issues I created. I was having bad chest pain and other problems. I didn't even look that good because my estrogen was solo high I was so bloated! Masteron literary changed everything for me for the better.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2014, 05:57:15 PM »
Four years ago I planned a 8 week test e cycle/deca, i discovered later that the test e was in fact tren e.

On week 3 i noticed something was wrong with my "test e", night sweat, incredible fat loss on abs, insomnia, i was horny all day long.

Finally tren e is a very good stuff, but because of the side (hair loss, high bp, anxiety) low dose are better.

Tren e + deca wasn't a good idea, recovery was really hard.

asstropin

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2014, 12:58:13 AM »
some of what you say is true but it isn;t stronger then DNP or other drugs that are made for fat loss. I think it helps burn fat but all the Tren write-ups or very glamorized. Yes adding var would def help. comparing Tren to a drug like DNP is a joke though.
Thmat is something I have now found out the hard way. Have been on it for 5 weeks, and it really is a step down for me compared to the same dose of masteron. Mast had me harder, stronger, fuller, more veiny and feeling more calm, and it didn't mess with my cardio this badly. Tren seems to be giving me all the downsides with none of the upsides. Hell, last week two people have called me fat! So 8 days ago was my last inject with tren, I now switched to some anavar I had lying around for the wife. :P The difference is night and day even in the four days I've been taking var. So when the var runs out I'm back on the mast. Fuck tren. Maybe it works well in high dosages, but at 200 mg/w for me it did nothing positive.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2014, 02:47:24 AM »
Four years ago I planned a 8 week test e cycle/deca, i discovered later that the test e was in fact tren e.

On week 3 i noticed something was wrong with my "test e", night sweat, incredible fat loss on abs, insomnia, i was horny all day long.

Finally tren e is a very good stuff, but because of the side (hair loss, high bp, anxiety) low dose are better.

Tren e + deca wasn't a good idea, recovery was really hard.

I had to re-run pregnyl/dufine at the end of the cycle and even after things weren't working the same as before, so after some endocrinal studies e runned dostinex (half a pill) twice a week for eight weeks. My prolactin levels got normal and boners returned to the way they were before.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2014, 02:00:12 PM »
I really can't stand to use tren ace anymore do to #1 the cough, and #2 the constant injects.

so when switching to tren enan, I HAVE noticed that mg per mg, it's about 70% as effective as tren ace.. and take sabout 2 wks to kick in.

nasum

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2014, 04:04:57 PM »
All steroids burn fat guys.

All visceral fat cells have androgen receptors, the more androgenic the steroid, the more pronounced the effect of the lipolysis. Hence tren and masteron are the kings of cutting due to the extreme androgen activity.

However, I must agree with onetimehard, tren will not give you abs in the absence of correct diet and training methods. Diet is numero uno for fat loss. And yes, even something like clenbuterol would be superior to trenbolone for fat loss.