Author Topic: Another giant lie: "Age is just a number"!  (Read 10152 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Another giant lie: "Age is just a number"!
« Reply #75 on: March 16, 2018, 07:19:52 AM »
The saying "age is just a number" isn't supposed to be taken literally .. it means that you are able to live your life however you want at any age

I can't believe this has to be spelled out for the OP but getbig atracts all sorts I guess

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #76 on: June 07, 2018, 07:37:50 AM »
I looked my best ever at 57 years old then I blew out both shoulders at 60.  :(

:

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: June 07, 2018, 11:03:39 AM »
I agree, my hair for sure isn't as luscious as it was when i was a kid, definitely lost some volume ;D
How did your ears got smaller?

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2018, 11:05:27 AM »
How did your ears got smaller?

His head grew?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2018, 11:46:17 AM »
I was in my best shape at 57 ever.........now at 63 without training due to a shoulder injury I look like total shit.

Age is only a number until you get too fucking old  :(

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2018, 12:44:53 PM »
Clooney doesn’t count, the guy has been wearing a hair piece since leaving that medical show he used to be on. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 07, 2018, 02:05:26 PM »
Gayer than 4 pages of men commenting about how well older guys looks are holding up...

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: June 07, 2018, 02:19:54 PM »
I fucked my skin up bad from spending too much time in the Sun I'm only 34 and I have some permanent scares from it. I've been working on improving them for little over a year now. I've tried over a thousand dollars of products this is what worked for me. I feel like I've stopped the damage and reversed a lot of it. I still have spots but they blend in.

1. Tamanu oil- Tamanu oil has potent healing properties and is excellent when used in natural remedies for scars, acne, rosacea, abrasions, psoriasis, eczema, stretch marks, age spots, toenail fungus, sunburn, skin rashes, insect bites, blisters, dermatitis and more. Furthermore, it can also be massaged into the skin to relieve rheumatism, sciatica and neuralgia.

2. Salicylic acid gel. I got this from Mary Kay it's a 2 percent gel. It sweeps away dead skin cells and clears up acne. "Salicylic acid helps with the first cause by dissolving the type of skin debris that clogs pores and causes acne," says Schueller. Therefore, the best acne to treat with salicylic acid are blackheads and whiteheads. "Salicylic acid can directly dissolve the keratin plugs and regulate the skin cells," says Nazarian.

3. Sun block- I don't leave the house without it I use a tinted version it helps cover up sunspot scar.

4. Microderm abrasion paste Rhoden and fields. Dermabrasion Paste is a high-glide, oil-free formula designed to help promote maximum gentle exfoliation and leave your skin feeling more smooth. Use occasionally to visibly improve skin tone and texture.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 07, 2018, 03:04:57 PM »
[quote author =TheOne link=topic=643563.msg9051118#msg9051118 date=1528400693]
Clooney doesn’t count, the guy has been wearing a hair piece since leaving that medical show he used to be on.  
[/quote]If thats true he made a great decision. Lets see be bald and become irrelevant or glue some hair on my head and continue to flourish in my career and sex life.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #84 on: June 07, 2018, 07:28:43 PM »
I fucked my skin up bad from spending too much time in the Sun I'm only 34 and I have some permanent scares from it. I've been working on improving them for little over a year now. I've tried over a thousand dollars of products this is what worked for me. I feel like I've stopped the damage and reversed a lot of it. I still have spots but they blend in.

1. Tamanu oil- Tamanu oil has potent healing properties and is excellent when used in natural remedies for scars, acne, rosacea, abrasions, psoriasis, eczema, stretch marks, age spots, toenail fungus, sunburn, skin rashes, insect bites, blisters, dermatitis and more. Furthermore, it can also be massaged into the skin to relieve rheumatism, sciatica and neuralgia.

2. Salicylic acid gel. I got this from Mary Kay it's a 2 percent gel. It sweeps away dead skin cells and clears up acne. "Salicylic acid helps with the first cause by dissolving the type of skin debris that clogs pores and causes acne," says Schueller. Therefore, the best acne to treat with salicylic acid are blackheads and whiteheads. "Salicylic acid can directly dissolve the keratin plugs and regulate the skin cells," says Nazarian.

3. Sun block- I don't leave the house without it I use a tinted version it helps cover up sunspot scar.

4. Microderm abrasion paste Rhoden and fields. Dermabrasion Paste is a high-glide, oil-free formula designed to help promote maximum gentle exfoliation and leave your skin feeling more smooth. Use occasionally to visibly improve skin tone and texture.
I use #4,no homo works great,there stuff is good my ex wife Hawks
There products,I use other stuff by them

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #85 on: June 07, 2018, 07:45:57 PM »
Hgh and test help.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2018, 08:55:14 PM »
I was in my best shape at 57 ever.........now at 63 without training due to a shoulder injury I look like total shit.

Age is only a number until you get too fucking old  :(

Why did you wait so long to get in shape?

Jk Wes. I'm sorry to hear things have taken a bad turn physically.  But you're still grinding.

Happy birthday!!

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: June 08, 2018, 02:32:46 PM »
When's the dip happen for most men. I'm only 34 and notice a difference in skin, recovery from exercise etc?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 08, 2018, 02:40:00 PM »

I’m same age and have managed to do the same, have skin patches on the forehead that is permanently tanned and dosent go lighter in the winter so is very noticeable in the colder months. Fucking hate it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 08, 2018, 02:44:10 PM »
I agree, my hair for sure isn't as luscious as it was when i was a kid, definitely lost some volume ;D

That's quite the pompadour.